Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Big Spic  Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Big Spic  Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Big Spic  Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Big Spic  Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Big Spic  Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Big Spic  Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Big Spic  Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Big Spic  Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Big Spic  Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Big Spic  -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Big Spic  -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Big Spic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
big spic

big spic

Big Spic  Empty
PostSubject: Big Spic    Big Spic  Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:35 am

Sedo,Spic

Big Spic  Original__Tech_Ninja_by_Risachantag

General Information

Name: Spic Sedo

Nickname: Big Spic

Body Type: athletic

General Appearance. Im an average lookin guy people who dont know me call me the guy in goggles due to the goggles i always wair to hide my blood shot eyes from people so they dont notice that im high. im also known as the you are here dot because im always wherein red and im not fond of shirts but ill wair a vest to get around that whole no shirt no shoes no service mumble jumble. and since im always high i dont even bother combin my hair so i have permanant bed head. my sword is chained to my belt so i dont lose it and no one steals it. and in my pockets i carry a quarter ounce of weed and weed seed for my cronic smoke and my quick grow jutsu.

Personality: Nuttin much to say bout myself im just like everyone else just alot more funlovein nuttin better then just relaxin on a roof top havein a smoke and watchin the sky dont like to start trouble but when you mees wit the fam you mess with me and thats something you dont wanna do now do you Very Happy. And i dont think im better then you i know just ask your girl LOL:). another thing about me is that im always high but dont think that me being high will make me less of a challenge.

Other:

Height:5'11"

Weight:216LBS

Likes: I like many things: fire, ciggs, music, women, weed, food

Dislikes: theres not many things that i dont like but what really grinds my gears is people that talk junk and cant back it up

~Bio~
My name is Spic Sedo a.k.a. Big Spic. I was taken in by kaizeek and adopted into the sedo clan. befor joining the sedo clan i was just a meir marajuana farmer and based my jutsus around weed and plants. when i was younger my farm was burnt down and i was forced to leave and find a new place to live. so i now call the blood village my new home and hope i would not have to leave as i did my old home

Ninja Information

Village: Blood

Elements: fire

Jutsu:

Name:Substitution
Type: Suplementary
Element: N/A
Description: This jutsu lets the user quickly switch places with another nearby object, such as a plant an animal, or even another person within reach if strong enough to do so, leaving the opponent open to a counter-attack. Explosive tags can be attached to the replacement for an added surprise. Fundamentally, all ninja know this technique.

Name:Transformation
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: This jutsu allows the user to assume the appearance of another person, animal, or object. This is one of the basic jutsu taught at the Ninja Academy. Fundamentally, all ninja know this jutsu. The transformation jutsu is considered to be among the more difficult E-ranked techniques, since it requires constant emission of chakra while mentally maintaining the form. On top of that, the user would be, most likely, interacting with the environment. This puts much mental strain on the inexperienced ninja. A Ninja or passerby may know this is a fake by seemingly knowing things about the portrayed person. Whyby asking questions and such that only the accual person would know.

Name:Clone

Description: This technique creates a replica of the user. The clones are simply illusions and will dissipate when they come into contact with something. The illusions can be seen through by those with a kekagenkai that allows them to see chakra. A person with normal eyes can also distinguish the clones from the original, since the clones will not disrupt the area around themselves with their movement.

Name: Rope Untying
Description: A basic Techniqe taught at the Ninja Academy, this techniqe allows a ninja to free themselves if they have been tied up.

Name:Release
Description:a Ninjutsu technique which allows the ninja to avoid the effects of a Genjutsu illusion. After forming the needed handsigns, the Genjutsu technique will not affect the ninja. The ninja can also use the technique on another individual who was unable to avoid the attack. After coming in direct contact with the target who they chose to release and placing there hands upon ther body and forcing chakra into them.

Name:Movement Technique
Description: This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short to long distances at an a blinding speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user is a streak of color passing by. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily boost the user's reflexes. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance between the user and their intended destination.

Name:Tree Climbing
Type: Ninjutsu/Chakra Control
Description:the art of tree climbing serves a dual purpose. It allows the ninja to run up trees and walk on vertical walls and even ceilings if of a higher rank. This ability is only available to the ninja who learn how to focus just the right amount of chakra to a particular part of their body.

Name:Water Walking
Type: Ninjutsu/Chakra Control
Description:the art of water walking allows a ninja to walk on water as if it was a solid surface. Focusing an even amount of chakra out of the soles of their feet, they can balance themselves on the very surface of the water.

Name:Stealth Technique
Description:the technique ninjas use to follow their targets covertly. The manner in which the ninja shadows their target can differ, from the basic hiding under a nearby object, to using a jutsu to turn oneself invisible

Sedo jutsus:

Name: Elemental Concentration
Range: Short
Element: (Lightning, Wind, Earth, Water or Fire; depending on your element)
Description: Elemental Concentration is a jutsu that teaches a young sedo how to concentrate there chakra to specific areas of there body. In this case the hand. When a sedo concentrates his or her efforts in sending chakra to there hand it causes them to enhance there own strikes with the power of there elemnet and chakra. For example if there element is fire, there strikes become burn inducing. For wind, more defensive, causing objects at a weight of a small human or less (160lbs - )to be pushed back a little once making contact. Earth, causes more impactful strikes, meaning the damage to the object is higher than that of a normal incounter. Lightning, causes an after shock, so one normal strike with this jutsu is like two repetative ones. Water concentration effects are the the sedo's strikes are equivalent to a strong current or tide. AS Sedo can create a original D rank jutsu based on this jutsu with proper training.

Name: Elemental Concentration Full Arm Strike
Type: Taijutsu
Description: Elemental Concentration Full Arm Strike is a stronger version of Elemental Concentration. With this jutsu the Sedo concentrates his or her chakra in two areas, as they learned with Elemental Concentration Dual Hand and Sphere. However, they concentrate there respective elemental chakra into both intire arms. Having there own chakra inhance there uper limb muscles, joints and bones as well as tissue. In short there whole entire arm(s) are intwined with there element. This causes there arms to make stronger hits. With there element having the same effect as in Elemental Concentration, just in a wider span. That span being there entire arm, from shoulder to tip of finger. AS Sedo can create a original D rank jutsu based on this jutsu with proper training.

Name: Elemental Concentration Full Arm Defence
Type: Taijutsu
Description: Elemental Concentration Full Arm Defence is an ability a sedo learns to protect themselves from offensive attacks from an opposer. When a Sedo is in close range win hand-to-hand combat they can utilize the same concentration they use in Elemental Concentration Full Arm Strike. However, instead of attacking, in defence they place there arms infront of the oncoming attack. Elemental Concentration Full Arm Defence is a low rank self defence. The effects are different for each element. With lightning the opposer is also shocked upon impact, so the opposer can not use full force. Wind pushes light weight opposers back, also creating let force from the foe. Earth's anility is the sedo dose not get pushed back, and the damage is lees than non sedo shinobi. Water is also more powerful and pushes the foe slightly back as the way wind does, however the impact is almost the same, a little less. Fire burns the foe on contact causing damage with each strick to the sedo's defence. AS Sedo can create a original D rank jutsu based on this jutsu with proper training.

Name: Bomb Shot
Element: Fire
Range: Far
Description: Shoots a fire ball at high speed that upon impact explodes.

Flaming Sword Jutsu
Element: Fire
Range: Close
Description: Engulfs Katana In Fire.

Cronic Jutsu:

Cronic Joint
Description: Spic Sedo becomes immune to taijutsu for 5 minutes

Weed Seed Smoke Bomb
Range: Mid
Description: When Weed Seed Smoke Bomb explodes in targets face and is breathed in the target would be dazed for a total of 15 minutes

Cronic Fog
Range: Far
Description: Everyone ( excluding Spic Sedo ) who breathes in Cronic Fog is dazed for 30 minutes and break out in uncontrollable laughter

Bloodline: Sedo

Clan: Sedo

Personal Information

Habits: smokeing, drinking, and chillin

Weaknesses: women, mirrors, lack of money, weed, lazyness and did i mension women

Strengths: calm, focused, quick to think, strong and well trained

Fears: dogs, dark, and hights

[right]

Last edited by big spic on Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:48 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Type : The best ones
Elements : Depends

Big Spic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Spic    Big Spic  Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:31 am

Before you proceed further on your profile, please make your Appearance longer and more descriptive. Your Personality could use a little beefing up too, but I guess it's okay. And a unit to your 'Weight', lbs or kg.

And, you're a 19 year old guy who smokes weed and is... a genin? That's just sad, dude. xD
Back to top Go down
big spic

big spic

Big Spic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Spic    Big Spic  Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:49 pm

• I'll be a Jounin if thats better for smokein weed

Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Big Spic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Spic    Big Spic  Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:40 am

I don't like you. o_o

It's fine to be a genin and be 19 and smoke weed, I was just pointing out the improbability of that happening irl. Just finish your profile~ D:
Back to top Go down
big spic

big spic

Big Spic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Spic    Big Spic  Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:45 pm

wtf man you dont know me just because i smoke weed and have a good time and you dont aint no reason for you not to like me ......ehh whatever.....but i still want to be you friend
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Big Spic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Spic    Big Spic  Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:17 am

I said I didn't like you cuz you make your posts so... messed up. o_o; Color, underline, bold, italic, strike, center, bullet. xD

Anyway, are you done with your profile? I could look over it if you are.
Back to top Go down
big spic

big spic

Big Spic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Spic    Big Spic  Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:30 pm

i really dont know if im done but i think i am if you got any advice let me know what i should do diffrent
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Big Spic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Spic    Big Spic  Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:04 am

Well, I guess it's fine. I could recommend you to make your bio longer, so that people can RP with you better, knowing your lifestyle and all that. Your profile is fine, and you're free to RP; that was just a recommendation to improve.
Back to top Go down
big spic

big spic

Big Spic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Spic    Big Spic  Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:57 pm

so im done you mean right im aproved
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Big Spic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Spic    Big Spic  Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:18 am

Yes, you're approved. Feel free to RP.
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Big Spic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Spic    Big Spic  Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:38 pm

Wait; actually, not approved yet. You need to remove the 'Unfinished' from your profile registry. xD

And once you do, please open a thread somewhere. Someone will be bound to reply in there, and who knows? You might make a whole new friend.
Back to top Go down
big spic

big spic

Big Spic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Spic    Big Spic  Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:47 am

um wat do you mean open a thread????? im kind of new to this
Back to top Go down

Big Spic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Spic    Big Spic  Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:28 am

Create a new topic? :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content