Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Oukami Clan Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Oukami Clan Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Oukami Clan Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Oukami Clan Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Oukami Clan Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Oukami Clan Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Oukami Clan Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Oukami Clan Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Oukami Clan Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Oukami Clan -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Oukami Clan -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Oukami Clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oukami Eiji

Type : Aurura
Elements : Lightning

Oukami Clan Empty
PostSubject: Oukami Clan   Oukami Clan Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:45 pm

Background Description: It's not really known how the Oukami Clan really came to be, but as legend has it, a normal ninja from the Hidden Moon village prayed to the moon to spare his dying newborn's life. The wolf spirit of the moon and storms came forth and told him to seal the chakra of a wolf inside his son with his special seal of storms and moon to save him. The ninja did so, when the child became of age, he was able to talk to wolves and use special jutsu no one has ever scene before. As a tradition the boy started the Oukami Clan.

Elements: Storm

Bloodline: Wolf Chakra

Extras:

Spoiler:
Clan Jutsu:

Spoiler:

Other:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Oukami Eiji on Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Type : The best ones
Elements : Depends

Oukami Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oukami Clan   Oukami Clan Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:13 am

You should've stayed satisfied with just one clan. D:

Firstly, in the 'Extras' field, you basically repeated the same paragraph four times with only slight differences. This makes it too jammed up. Reduce the number to two, at most three, or best, one.

The first two jutsu are okay; the 'Storm Body Flicker' technique is wholly unnecessary. I mean, what's wrong with a normal Body Flicker? It lets you go at most a whole kilometer. And since the Storm Body Flicker summons a tornado around you, it's actually easier for the enemy to spot you. D:

The 'Wold Chow' technique is too vague. Mention exactly how the genjutsu is activated, i.e. by touch, by looking into your eye, etc. Also, a genjutsu as simple as that should be at least B-rank. And and, all illusions have to be descriptive! People will try to escape it, you know. xD

Sonic roar? Wolves howl, not roar. xD Either turn it into a Sonic Howl, that acts as a shock-wave, or remove it; a roar technique is cliche.

Clawing Swift Wolf Fang sounds like a weird Chinese Martial Arts technique. D: The description is hard to understand; the user 'bolts' around the enemy? The user slashes the enemy with what? And what exactly do you mean by opposite side? D: And if my visualization of the jutsu is correct, it should be at least C-rank, not D.

Thunder Kick could be D-rank if you like; Thunder Wolf Kick could also be just C-rank. A shockwave technique is never too powerful.

Beast Wave Palm shouldn't be able to slash through anything. You are, after all, a wolf. A wolf bites more than it slashes. And the chakra slash that you make using it should be much larger than a tandem. And if it is large, i.e. each wave is one meter or longer, then using it in rapid-fire should rapidly consume the user's chakra.

The Violent Wind Palm should be A-rank, suggesting by the way you want to use it. Far too powerful to be just B-rank.

Water can't impale a person unless it has freakishly high water pressure. If it does have this much pressure, it should be A-rank. And it should have a really small range. It should either be made A-rank, or it should simply shoot an opponent up in the air. Or, if you want to make it D-rank, you could make it a mild spout of water that would only make you wet. ;D

You named another jutsu 'Wolf Tsunami' as well! D: Change the name.

Ice Wolf jutsu must be A-rank. Summoning a giant, freezing wolf made out of ice needs a hell of a lot of chakra, especially to maintain the cold temperature.

If chakra detonates inside your body, you realized that you'll probably die, right? o_o Provided you realize that, make it S-rank and an attack powerful enough to kill your opponent.

I suppose the rest of the clan is... okay. Reminds me horridly of Twilight and Jacob Black though. D:

Back to top Go down
Oukami Eiji

Type : Aurura
Elements : Lightning

Oukami Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oukami Clan   Oukami Clan Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:39 am

Corrections made! Storm Body flicker is really for showing off and intimidation. I know, I should have stuck with my first clan but I got bored of the idea. And close not Twilight but True Blood. XD
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Type : The best ones
Elements : Depends

Oukami Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oukami Clan   Oukami Clan Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:44 pm

I said Wold Chow didn't I? o-o Sorry, typo. xD

Accepted, I guess. I'll trust you and your changes, so I won't read the whole thing again... o_o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oukami Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oukami Clan   Oukami Clan Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Oukami Clan
Page 1 of 1