Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Training with Xiao-Xiao (Unofficial Battle) Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Training with Xiao-Xiao (Unofficial Battle) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Training with Xiao-Xiao (Unofficial Battle) Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Training with Xiao-Xiao (Unofficial Battle) Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Training with Xiao-Xiao (Unofficial Battle) Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Training with Xiao-Xiao (Unofficial Battle) Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Training with Xiao-Xiao (Unofficial Battle) Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Training with Xiao-Xiao (Unofficial Battle) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Training with Xiao-Xiao (Unofficial Battle) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Training with Xiao-Xiao (Unofficial Battle) -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Training with Xiao-Xiao (Unofficial Battle) -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Training with Xiao-Xiao (Unofficial Battle)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaizeek Sêdo
Kage
Kage
Kaizeek Sêdo

Type : Blood
Elements : Bloodline:Lightning, Void Main:Fire, Earth, Wind Combonation:Sol

Training with Xiao-Xiao (Unofficial Battle) Empty
PostSubject: Training with Xiao-Xiao (Unofficial Battle)   Training with Xiao-Xiao (Unofficial Battle) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:54 pm

*In this area there are a small open field a big portion of woods and a small beach. The open Field consists of tall grass and 3 big boulders scattered about. The woods are full of trees and very few oppenings. The beach i filled with seashells. The Field is 1 kilometers in diameter. The Forest is 1.5 kilometers in Diameters. and the beach is 17 meter by 1 kilometer long.*

*Kaizeek wanders onto the Field lookin to spar with Xiao-Xiao.*

*The Grass in the Field is tall enough to lay in and not be seen.*

"Xiao-Xiao where are you i want to train with you c'mon already."

Last edited by Kaizeek Sêdo on Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Jounin
Jounin
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo

Elements : Bloodline = Earth and Storm; Main = Lightning and Water

PostSubject: Re: Training with Xiao-Xiao (Unofficial Battle)   Training with Xiao-Xiao (Unofficial Battle) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:02 pm

*I walk into the majestic looking area, with all it's lovely forms of nature and look around, searching for Kaizeek.* "Im by the beach Kaizeek" *Upon entering she hears him call for her in the distance. As she walks by the shore of the beach she uses her elemental water concentration and fiddles with the water waiting for him to find her.*
Back to top Go down
Kaizeek Sêdo
Kage
Kage
Kaizeek Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: Training with Xiao-Xiao (Unofficial Battle)   Training with Xiao-Xiao (Unofficial Battle) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:11 pm

*Kaizeeks hears the voice in the distance and shouts.*

"ONCE I SEE YOU I WILL START ATACKING SO YOU BETTER BE PREPARED!"

*Kaizeek rushes towards the beach as ast as he can. He unleashes the clasps on his back to release his Father's Katana from his back. He puts the sword infront of him cuting the wind allowing him to go slightly faster closing the gap between him and Xiao-Xiao.*
Back to top Go down
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Jounin
Jounin
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: Training with Xiao-Xiao (Unofficial Battle)   Training with Xiao-Xiao (Unofficial Battle) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:21 pm

She hears him yelling across the distance and she follows suit. "What no hug?!" She removes her hood aswell as shoes and swims about 70 feet into the sea waiting for him. "come in the waters fine!" She begins concentrating her chakra at this moment into her hands.
Back to top Go down
Kaizeek Sêdo
Kage
Kage
Kaizeek Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: Training with Xiao-Xiao (Unofficial Battle)   Training with Xiao-Xiao (Unofficial Battle) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:27 pm

*Kaizeek enters the Beach area and rushes onto the water concentrating chakra to his feet so he could run on the water. As he closes in on her he shifts his katana so his side cuting the water as he goes with the blade aimed stright for her. He then starts concentrating extra chakra into his hands flowing it into his blade.

"Here I Come!"
Back to top Go down
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Jounin
Jounin
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: Training with Xiao-Xiao (Unofficial Battle)   Training with Xiao-Xiao (Unofficial Battle) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:46 pm

She takes a strong stance standing right where she was. Up to her waist in water she begins to concentrate her water chakra through out her limbs, except her right hand. With this she begins running foward at a semi speed that begins to increase, all the while aiming for Kaizeek. With every step she starts to emerge from the sea, now half wet. When she reaches the surface, 10ft later with 45ft between them, she starts to preform her jutsu 'elemental concentration dual hand sphere'. Her concentration increases to both her hands with two of her elements; water and lightning. She extends one arm a few degrees behind her head. That hand is enhanced by water chakra while the other is parallel to the side of her hip just above the sea enhanced by lightning, more than ready to punch or grab with said hand. With antisipation of Kaizeek's attack she observes his every move as she dashes towards him, and him to her. At this exact moment the space between them is only aprox. 25ft. "Come on Kaizeek!" she yells, keeping her sights on him. Upon further observation she noticed that as Kaizeek is swiftly running he is causing many splashes as well as running through waves, his sword is doing the same. His pants are obviously wet from the knee down from these actions. All the better for her. There for she switches hand positions as he is now 20ft infront of her. In the switch her water enhanced hand is low as the other was before and vice virsa. The lightning hand is now above. With this she watches for any attacks. All the while she plans to attack him after they are a few ft closer as she runs at the same spead, keeping steady.
Back to top Go down
Kaizeek Sêdo
Kage
Kage
Kaizeek Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: Training with Xiao-Xiao (Unofficial Battle)   Training with Xiao-Xiao (Unofficial Battle) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:34 pm

*Kaizeek noticed the movements as she started to rise and saw the shpears in each hand noting that one is water and the onther lightning and a they close the gap between he then shifts his weight now runnig to the side completely around Xiao-Xiao. avoiding her about 25ft in distance. He swings his sword at the water splashing it towards Xiao-Xiao while running in circles around her at a high speed.*

"That was a stupid move Xiai somtimes self sacrafize is needed to win a battle."

Kaizeek smirks as he says this. Because the movement speed while increasing and him splashing water at her farther then normal because of the high speed.
Back to top Go down
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Jounin
Jounin
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: Training with Xiao-Xiao (Unofficial Battle)   Training with Xiao-Xiao (Unofficial Battle) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:12 pm

She tossed her lightning sphere up above her at a force that would send it 40ft before it should disperse. She did this as the splashing Kaizeek caused came towards her. She knew she would be fried if she didn't. 'are you trying to kill us?! she exclaimed. The lightning sphere was touched by the water as it was tossed up about half way to her goal and it exploded cunducting the splashed water in the air that had already detached from the actual sea. She matched his speed in a taunt like manner easily following him and keeping up as she was higher rank. She was keeping a little longer than a katana length away from him as she stalked. 'Hey there cutie' she spoke with a smirk to make her presece positivly known. 'What else do you have for me?' She watched him, as she did this, for his next move.
Back to top Go down
Kaizeek Sêdo
Kage
Kage
Kaizeek Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: Training with Xiao-Xiao (Unofficial Battle)   Training with Xiao-Xiao (Unofficial Battle) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:25 pm

*Kaizeek Wraps the tassel of his katana around his wrist.*

"You'll see Darling. You'll see."

*As He keeps running he starts to hear back toward the Beach area getting away from the water.*

(The Teperature is rising slowly gettin hotter.)

"Do you feel the heat."

*He then lifts one hand from his katana keeping the chakra from the hand holing it concentrated in the Blade and keeping the hand his released hand starts to concentrate his Bloodline Element. The Element of Fire into a Sphere as Xiao did.*
Back to top Go down
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Jounin
Jounin
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: Training with Xiao-Xiao (Unofficial Battle)   Training with Xiao-Xiao (Unofficial Battle) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:53 pm

'Hm..' she laughed in a sly manner as he spoke to her and her eyebrow raised as he started to use his sedo ability. She followed his couse as she kept the same distance as before. They made it to land as he seemingly desired. Where he was heading she wasn't sure. At this moment she assumed the woods which was well a ways away. 6000ft to be exact. She had time to end this before they would arrive there. She still kept pace and didnt attack but hopefully by the time she may or may not make it there she would be dry. 'Where's the fire?' she asked. With this she concentrated chakra into her feet. The element she utilized was earth. With each step a foot around of earth would shake under her and made it harder for others to balance, inturn slowing them down. She speed up and tried to get in said range. She did so very steadily, just in range to have her ability able to have effect.
Back to top Go down
Kaizeek Sêdo
Kage
Kage
Kaizeek Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: Training with Xiao-Xiao (Unofficial Battle)   Training with Xiao-Xiao (Unofficial Battle) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:12 pm

*As soon as Xiao started to use her Quake Kaizeek Spun towards her swinging his sword and releasing the hilt giving him the extra reach to cut her becuase the Blades "Tassel" was wrapped around his hand. and as he faces towards his opponent watching which side she moves to readying to throw his fire chakra at her after seemingly cuting her.*

*Kaizeek Smirks*
Back to top Go down
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Jounin
Jounin
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: Training with Xiao-Xiao (Unofficial Battle)   Training with Xiao-Xiao (Unofficial Battle) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:43 pm

She shifted her weight in the opposite direction when he swung his katana towards her. however his extra extention by tassle was unexpected making up for most of what she dodged. The katana slices her left arm semi-deep into the third layer. 'Ugh!' she grunted in the pain. At that same moment she saw in her perifile vision his other hand enhanced by fire chakra. She kept note of this as she ignored the fair amount of blood exciting her wound. She would have to deal with this ailment later. She was never one to be good against or with weapons and this was proof. She still had the earth chakra at her feet and water element in her hand. To keep this through that was a hard task but she managed. She powered up her legs with earth chakra even further and attempted to send a powerful earthly blow to the side of her beloved. 'Cut me will you?' she stated retorically during her earth sedo attack.
Back to top Go down
Kaizeek Sêdo
Kage
Kage
Kaizeek Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: Training with Xiao-Xiao (Unofficial Battle)   Training with Xiao-Xiao (Unofficial Battle) Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:03 am

*Kaizeek sees Her pushing towards a hit and spins to the side dodging her blow and as he does this he snaps his wrist up to make his katana pop back into his hand. He then looks at her with a smile as her and says softly.*

"I love you baby girl. I'm sorry for cutting you can i have u hug?"

*as he spreads his arms outward towards her to hug her intently.*
Back to top Go down
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Jounin
Jounin
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: Training with Xiao-Xiao (Unofficial Battle)   Training with Xiao-Xiao (Unofficial Battle) Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:17 am

(ooc: That post just made me cry, happy tears of course. I'm sorry if I said anything that upset you baby. I love you)

As he dodged her she placed her foot to the ground. She was standing firm until he spoke. It was then she weakened. A moment of shock passed and she smiled shyly hearing him out. After this she kept her silence moments longer. She recieved him and placed her head upon his cheast. "I love you too" she spoke timid, for she was still surprised.

(ooc: as a side note i'd love to mention my face is still a tad wet from my tears of joy. mind you this took me a few minutes to type as you know.)
Back to top Go down
Kaizeek Sêdo
Kage
Kage
Kaizeek Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: Training with Xiao-Xiao (Unofficial Battle)   Training with Xiao-Xiao (Unofficial Battle) Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:22 am

*As Kaizeek starts closing his arms to hug her he turns his blade towards her to stab slightly to the side avoinding stabing himself in the process. As he goes to stab he sees he joyish face and smile upon it and drops his blade and hugs her tightly.*

"You know, your lucky."

*Kaizeek stops hugging her and picks up his blade and walks off into the distance headin towards the woods.*
Back to top Go down
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Jounin
Jounin
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: Training with Xiao-Xiao (Unofficial Battle)   Training with Xiao-Xiao (Unofficial Battle) Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:30 am

She sensed his blade near her but ignored it. She trusted him and was safe in his arms. As he let go she was discontent and she tagged along with him into the woods. 'Where are you heading Kai?' she asked hoping he'd turn towards her.
Back to top Go down
Kaizeek Sêdo
Kage
Kage
Kaizeek Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: Training with Xiao-Xiao (Unofficial Battle)   Training with Xiao-Xiao (Unofficial Battle) Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:45 am

*Kaizeek stops and Replies*

"I dont know but why are you following me?"

*Kaizeek starts to walk again in t he same direction he was before.*
Back to top Go down
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Jounin
Jounin
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: Training with Xiao-Xiao (Unofficial Battle)   Training with Xiao-Xiao (Unofficial Battle) Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:52 am

She looks concerned for a moment when he speaks. 'You don't want me to? she asks. 'I followed you because I wanted to be with you.' she replies highly timid. She grasps the place of her cut. Now that shes calm her adrenaline is normal and she's remembering the wound.
Back to top Go down
Kaizeek Sêdo
Kage
Kage
Kaizeek Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: Training with Xiao-Xiao (Unofficial Battle)   Training with Xiao-Xiao (Unofficial Battle) Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:03 am

*Kaizeek stops agian and looks at her wound and and sees she is grasping it.*

" Dont you think you should dress that?"

*He pauses for a moment*

"Unless you wanna continue training with just Kenjutsu that i can teach you if you have a sword that is."

*He puts his blade back on his back.*
Back to top Go down
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Jounin
Jounin
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: Training with Xiao-Xiao (Unofficial Battle)   Training with Xiao-Xiao (Unofficial Battle) Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:01 am

'Another time would safice Kai' she spoke as she smiled gently. 'Why don't we actually train somewhere else?' she ask. 'I think the Sedo dojo would be more adequit.' She waited for his response. 'You know i don't like it when you're distant' she said hugging and holding him again. 'So tell me what you'd like to do.'

(ooc: once you're almost done with your mission inform me and i will meet you near there. in the mean time i will do missions. we can still spar here if you'd like, post again if so but it wont have effect on our acc's)
Back to top Go down
Kaizeek Sêdo
Kage
Kage
Kaizeek Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: Training with Xiao-Xiao (Unofficial Battle)   Training with Xiao-Xiao (Unofficial Battle) Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:34 pm

"Agreed Xiao We will continue our training elsewhere."

*Kaizeek tells Xiao to come with him its time to go home and rest for a new day.*
Back to top Go down
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Jounin
Jounin
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: Training with Xiao-Xiao (Unofficial Battle)   Training with Xiao-Xiao (Unofficial Battle) Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:06 pm

'Speaking of home I know of the perfect place.' she followed him happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training with Xiao-Xiao (Unofficial Battle)   Training with Xiao-Xiao (Unofficial Battle) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Training with Xiao-Xiao (Unofficial Battle)
Page 1 of 1