Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
They call me Rydeezy Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
They call me Rydeezy Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
They call me Rydeezy Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
They call me Rydeezy Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
They call me Rydeezy Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
They call me Rydeezy Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
They call me Rydeezy Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
They call me Rydeezy Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
They call me Rydeezy Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

They call me Rydeezy -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

They call me Rydeezy -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

They call me Rydeezy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zahur Veroshi

Zahur Veroshi

Type : Blood
Elements : Wind

They call me Rydeezy Empty
PostSubject: They call me Rydeezy   They call me Rydeezy Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:25 pm

Name: Zahur Veroshi

Body type: 6'1, Not huge but cut muscles.
Appearance: Always wearing a cloak with the hood over his head so you can't really tell who I am or what I look like, Always with his sword "Titenuki" resting on his shoulder no matter where he goes. Upon removing his hood you see long blonde hair and a white face with blue eyes, his eyes change colors depending on his mood.

If he removes the cloak completely you see A man 6'1 slim but muscular with a Green jacket with a large V on the back (for Veroshi) and black pants on.

Personality: Depends on who you are, if you are an enemy that I have a lot of hate for, I won't even speak when fighting I will just go all out no holding back, if you are a friend I will laugh and joke with you, if you are an ally i don't know I will be respectful and try and make friends, if you are an ally I dislike I will never show respect, I will not reply when spoken too, I will always be looking for an opportunity to kill you.

Height: 6'1
Weight: 190
Likes: Sports, Chicka's, Fighting, Laughing, Making others laugh
Dislikes: Being touched by people I don't like, Being touched by people I don't know, People who act one way around you then differently when others are around, Fighting without a reason, and being put in an awkward position.

BIO:
Zahur was born in a small village he had only one friend in the village named "Kenkaku", They grew up in the village together always promising to get strong, better then any other fighter in the world, when they were 11 years of age their small village was caught in the middle of some kind of battle, little did they know it was a large ninja war, they were apart of a small village not connected to the world at all they lived in peace, but that was cut short...In that one night of battle their whole village was killed only leaving Zahur and Kenkaku alive while they were hidden in the woods about a mile away from their town, upon return they found many dead bodies or villagers and ninja, their hearts sunk when seeing their families bodies laying there caught in the middle of a battle, what did they ever do to deserve this, they were struck with anger and decided to seek whoever did this destruction to their family and village and take revenge. So they hit the road together, after a year of searching and training they met a man, they had told the man what happened to their family and village and their story touched his heart, he decided he would train the two kids.

They trained with this man for two straight years he taught them everything they needed to know about engaging in battle with an opponent, they had grown attached to this man, who was known as Zoteasan. Then one day while training a group of strangers arrived with strange headbands, all the sudden it struck Zahur he recognized the headband it was the same headband that had attacked his village three years ago. Anger consumed Zahur and he drew his Sword "Titenuki" and started to attack the strangers, he was quickly subdued. After being tied down securely Zoteasan started to explain how he was the one who attacked their village and explained that their village was a huge threat because they were secretly being hired to fight his village and his village was actually a clan called "Veroshi" and that Kenkaku and him were the only living members left, and that is why he took pity on them and trained them. Zahur was full of emotion, he didn't know what to do this man he grew to love like a father was actually the one who killed his now known as clan. He then realized what he would do, he calmed his emotions and then acted like nothing was wrong, he decided to take revenge but only when he was strong enough. So he decided to join the ninja and become a member of their village known as "Aurora".

In the coming years Zahur trained hard he became a genin rapidly and then a chunnin, and soon at the age of 16 became a jounin in the vilalge of Aurora. He then knew all about the village and its structure and the ninja who attacked his village, they were much older now and easier targets, he thought about how much he was going to make them suffer. Throughout this time he decided to go on a mission with Kenkaku to the Blood village secretly, they snuck into the kage's office and waited, once the kage came in they quickly secured the area and made it so the kage could not attack if they wanted to. Zahur and Kenkaku explained how they were training in Aurora these past years and how they were going to do this sneak attack, and they knew how blood and Aurora were enemies so they explained how they would want to join the village. The kage listened to their story and after a few hours of consideration decided it was a good idea and that we could join their village, now it was time to put the plan into action.

When returning to the village we went back to our house and mapped out our plan, we decided to kill the strongest first because that would be when we would be at the peak of our strength. Two weeks had passed and we were ready, it was the night of the plan, it was a full moon we prepared our weapons and set out. But when we were leaving Kenkaku noticed an awkward silence, he then told me "They know..". We both drew our weapons ready to defend ourselves, we didn't expect the whole village to know our plan, we were quickly ambushed by a large mass of shinobi, we fought them off for an hour straight, within that hour we had taken large amounts of damage and so had they, their numbers were knocked down in half but they still had many shinobi ready to fight while we were drained of energy, in that moment Kenkaku told me, "Leave Zahur, there is no way we will live threw this one of must survive we both know you have more potential then me, you've been a great friend or should I say brother...Now go no argument just run." It hit Zahur so hard to hear this now he was going to lose his everything, what was life without Kenkaku...He told him he would stay and fight with him, as he said that Kenkaku struck him knocking him out and did a summoning to take him away from the village and too the blood village.

When he woke up he started to run around frantic yelling "Where is he!!!", the kage then sat him down and explained to him what had happened and how Aurora Sent his body to the blood village. The next day the funeral happened and Zahur went into a state where he didn't talk to anyone he didn't even know what living was, after three months, his old trainer Zoteasan found him and told him about Veroshi's true history and about the Veroshi demons and the Veroshi base. He took him to the base and told him he must stay there to unlock his true potential. After saying that Zoteasan disappeared and was never seen again. While in the base he trained hard and learned about his clans history and about the Blood seals, and Veroshi seals from ancient scrolls. Then one night he was sitting there and his body seemed to have been taken over, he walked down a hallway he had never seen before which had a room with no door he entered the room and the spiritual power hit him instantly, he was suddenly taken over by a demon known as "Resugin" he was chosen because of his element by Resugin (The wind demon of Veroshi). He had a fight for his life with the demon and managed to control the demon and seal it away into his body where it would remain dormant giving him a large chakra burst.

Now Zahur resides in the Blood village as a jounnin just waiting for the day he can get his revenge.

NINJA INFO:

Village: Blood

Elements: Wind

Jutsu:

Blood seal #1 Blood spike
Description: A spike shoots at an enemy, must have blood exposed or somewhere in the battlefield to be used.

Blood seal #2 Blood Shell
Descripition: A thick shell of blood covers an area or the user, must have some source of blood to use ability.

Blood Seal #3 Blood Bullet
Description: Fast bullets made of blood fly at an opponent or a thing at a rapid pace, does small puncture dammage and must have some sort of blood source to be used.

Blood seal #50 Blood Battlefield
Description: If a large amount of blood is in an area the area becomes infested with little blood mines and the mines have blood seal #1 stored in them (Blood spike) the user can trigger the spike at any time or if the opponent steps on the mine the spike will automatically go off.

Blood Seal #51 Blood Link
Description: Connects blood into links, the user can decide what kind of form he wants to link to make, how thin or how thick and if it is to decrease in size or increase, must have blood in multiple areas to be used.

Blood Seal #90 Blood bomb
Description: Blood explodes wherever the user wants it to, blood must be exposed or in an area that is outside of the opponents body.

Lillikoi
Description: A pressurized bubble is placed wherever the user wants it to be put, it is very hard to break from the inside, but easily broken from the outside.

Wind Gale
Description: The user sends a wind slash from both directions of the opponent at a rapid pace, the wind is also pressurized so it is hard to dodge.

Wind summoning
Description: The user summons a strong gust of wind to continue for 5 turns.

Wind Charity
Description: The user fuses his chakra with the wind being able to control the patterns the wind blow and the speed to a certain rate. (Enough to make tree branches fly and do medium blunt damage to the opponent.)

Ancient Blood Secret #1 Blood Summoning
Desciption: The User summons a large amount of blood from a seal and it covers the terrain around the user.

Ancient Blood Secret #2 Blood Coffin
Description: A blood box in the shape of a coffin appears behind the user, if the opponent is trapped in the coffin the coffin will close on him and will remain sealed for two turns, the opponent must break out of the coffin if they do not after the two turns the coffin will drain their body of the blood.

Wind Mirrors
Description: Mirrors appear around the opponent, the mirrors will absorb any move they do and then in a turn they will send the move back at the opponent who did the move.

Ancient blood Secret # 3 Blood Demon
Description: A large demon is summoned to fight along side of the user, the demon can use all the blood techs the user can and the demon lasts 3 turns.

Rampage Slash
Description: The user channels wind onto his blade, he dashes once hard at the opponent slashes the air right infront of him then steps past, he then returns quickly again infront of the opponent and stabs at the same spot, the air then implodes sending a large wave of wind at the opponent, if it connects it could break bones, maybe even kill depending on how well it connects.

Blood Seal #212 Blood pillar
Description: A large pillar of blood comes out infront of the user, if the opponent makes a move it shifts towards the opponent and shoots a combination of blood seals at him or her, the seals are Blood seal #1 Blood spike with Blood seal #90 Blood bomb ontop of it so once the spike reaches the opponent if dodged it explodes and shoots tiny spikes at the opponent aswell, the pillar shoots around 15 seals total, so if the opponent continues to move the more seals will be shot, once 15 are shot the pillar disappears.

Ancient Blood Secret # 7 Blood exposure
Description: This seal must be combined with another, it takes a lot of energy to do, the seal is attached to another seal and whatever that seal does it powers it up x100, so for example if used on blood seal #1 the spike would shoot faster and be stronger, if the spike was 100 yards away from the opponent it would still send a wave of energy at the opponent cutting them.

Ancient Blood Secret# 10 Blood implosion
Description: This seal must be combined with the seal "Ancient blood secret #1 Blood Summoning", this move takes mostly all of the users chakra, when combined with Ancient blood secret #1 the blood is summoned above the target then this seal makes the blood implode shooting out a large wave of energy and large masses of blood that is now as hard as asteroids at the opponent multiple asteroids are shot, if they hit it is a massive amount of damage, maybe even a kill depending how it hits the person, this move is very unpredictable and the user cannot control where the blood masses land so it could even kill the user.

PERSONAL INFO:

Habits: I get angered easily at people I don't like, I tend to joke a lot, I tend to chill under trees or by a river.

Weaknesses: Attacking friends or family(the actual person not a clone), having to make tough decisions, Having my friends attacked, Putting me in a position where I don't know what to do, fighting during a time where my mind isnt focused.

Strengths: Speed, strength, endurance, swordsmanship, and strong bonds.

Fears: Heights, Rollercoasters, and fat women.

Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Type : Unknown
Elements : Shouton, Raiton

PostSubject: Re: They call me Rydeezy   They call me Rydeezy Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:33 pm

ROFL fears fat women xD I see no problems with this profile
Back to top Go down
https://dawnofshinobi.rpg-board.net
Zahur Veroshi

Zahur Veroshi

PostSubject: Re: They call me Rydeezy   They call me Rydeezy Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:43 pm

I had nothing else to put xP lol so fat woman came to mind.
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

PostSubject: Re: They call me Rydeezy   They call me Rydeezy Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:46 pm

xD awesome
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Type : The best ones
Elements : Depends

PostSubject: Re: They call me Rydeezy   They call me Rydeezy Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:21 am

Your weaknesses should be similar to the way you put strengths. D:

If you're physically strong, fast, durable, and mentally capable at swordplay and creating strong bonds with people, your weaknesses should have at least 2 physical weaknesses. D:

Plus, if anyone is put in a position where they don't know what to do, they'll... not know what to do. o-o It doesn't count as a particular weakness for you. xD

And because attacking your friends / family is a weakness, it means you will despair when you see them getting attacked. You won't be able to protect them, because it's your weakness to see them getting attacked. o-o Remember that...

And... fat women. xDDD

One more thing.

Include 'Very high blood capacity' in your strengths... you can't make much use of your blood techniques unless you have lots of blood in your body. ;D Unless you can take blood from an external source [Like water techniques], in which case, nvm~<3

And and. o-o You mention 'People I don't like' in many parts of your profile, but you've only given few causes for disliking people, i.e. People who act one way around you and another way around other people, and people who make you fight without reason. Now, this isn't compulsory, but it'd be better to include more reasons in your dislikes / personality justifying your hate for people. :3

It's pretty good actually, I'm just pointing out things you could improve on.

Approved. <3
Back to top Go down
Zahur Veroshi

Zahur Veroshi

PostSubject: Re: They call me Rydeezy   They call me Rydeezy Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:17 pm

I'm not gonna change a thing and second off with the ancient blood seals they are seals with the ability to summon blood from another source, kinda like when naruto summons his clones from the fountain when fighting pain, it is similar, now with the lower level blood seals i must have a blood source already created ex: the opponents blood, my blood, or blood summoned or in the area.
Back to top Go down
Zahur Veroshi

Zahur Veroshi

PostSubject: Re: They call me Rydeezy   They call me Rydeezy Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:20 pm

And when I said fighting a friend/family member would mean if they were to attack me or me have to fight them, I do not mind them fighting others, I just cant do harm to them even if they are being controlled by another force, not that it hurts me to see them fight and makes me choke. I dislike people threw chat box for example right now I don't like Xiao cause she's very very very annoying-.- and Neo has some kind of problem with me so I don't like him/her, thats it thus far.
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Type : The best ones
Elements : Depends

PostSubject: Re: They call me Rydeezy   They call me Rydeezy Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:06 am

v.v; I trust you, so I won't force you to change anything. You're free to RP, remember not to god-mod. <3

Thank you. <3
Back to top Go down
Zahur Veroshi

Zahur Veroshi

PostSubject: Re: They call me Rydeezy   They call me Rydeezy Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:51 am

lol..if someone tries me with that god mod thing one more time yo I swear i'm going to kill everyone on this bitch, Just sayin-.-
Back to top Go down
Zahur Veroshi

Zahur Veroshi

PostSubject: Re: They call me Rydeezy   They call me Rydeezy Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:09 am

And I see everyone else is getting a summon or more then one may I add one to my character?
Back to top Go down
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Jounin
Jounin
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo

Elements : Bloodline = Earth and Storm; Main = Lightning and Water

PostSubject: Re: They call me Rydeezy   They call me Rydeezy Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:10 pm

Accepted =] (just add range if you can yo, to your jutsus of course, pleeeeaaasssee? - i apologize again ^^)
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

PostSubject: Re: They call me Rydeezy   They call me Rydeezy Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:18 pm

You can have a summon.
Back to top Go down
Zahur Veroshi

Zahur Veroshi

PostSubject: Re: They call me Rydeezy   They call me Rydeezy Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:37 pm

Love youuuuuuu jay!!!
Back to top Go down
Zahur Veroshi

Zahur Veroshi

PostSubject: Re: They call me Rydeezy   They call me Rydeezy Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:13 pm

Wind Bainshee's(Summoning)
Description: Six wind ghost looking figures appear infront of the user, the Bainshee's are very fast and very strong but they do not have sufficient defense. The Bainshee's have two moves, One being that they Shreak at the opponent, the shreak has three waves too it, the first wave tears the air around the opponent, these tears are very small so the opponent cannot see them unless they can connect with the wind element, the bainshee's can travel through these tears, so the more tears there are the faster then can "teleport" through these tears(Meaning the faster you kill them the less worries you have.), the second wave is pressurized wind that is sent at the opponent, it makes the air thick and the opponent is slower and it is harder for them to breathe, The third wave is a wind wave that makes the two other waves send at a rapid pace, it also is a wind wave that can damage the opponent knocking them back or into something if they are hit.

The second move is They can fuse together if one of them are in danger of being hit, they can all fuse together or two can go together or 3 can go together, in other words they can make three larger bainshee's, two even larger bainshee's, or one larger then the other combo's with all the bainshee's in it. The larger the fusion gets the more powerful their attack is but it also uses more energy and is easier to kill.
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

PostSubject: Re: They call me Rydeezy   They call me Rydeezy Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:18 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

Type : Some.
Elements : A few.

PostSubject: Re: They call me Rydeezy   They call me Rydeezy Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:09 pm

Bookwoman speaking here~

o.o Remake your profile again please. With the proper template. Same for the jutsus.
Please use something like this:

Name:
Type:
Range:
Description:

Once that is done, I'll give it a better look as mod.
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They call me Rydeezy   They call me Rydeezy Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

They call me Rydeezy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of Shinobi :: Archives :: Archives From 2012 Reset :: Ninja File Archives-
Jump to: