Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
The Tack explosion Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
The Tack explosion Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
The Tack explosion Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
The Tack explosion Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
The Tack explosion Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
The Tack explosion Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
The Tack explosion Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
The Tack explosion Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
The Tack explosion Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

The Tack explosion -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

The Tack explosion -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

The Tack explosion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

The Tack explosion Empty
PostSubject: The Tack explosion   The Tack explosion Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:10 pm

The Tack explosion
By. Andrew Quinn Mavredakis
Monday, September 6, 2010

It was a cold day towards the end of summer; a young klack was on a trip to the local police station with his father. “Its time you learn, my son, what has been happening in these dark times of war.” The father said, “Those rotten tacks have been trying to destroy this station for years!”

Just as the father was about to speak, a loud “tik…tik” sound was heard throughout the station, “stay here!” the father warned, moments later a loud “BOOM!” and then station shook and was filled with dust. As the dust was cleared, the young klack began to look around franticly “Dad! Dad where are you!?” he screamed as he began to run through the station in the direction his father had headed.

As the young klack finally got outside he was frozen with pure terror, the ground around him was still filed with dust, a small taint of ash and fire could be smelled. “Dad! Where are you?” The klack cried out, as the smoke began to clear the young klacks father slowly walked out of the smoke, carrying over his shoulder was an old wounded klack. His body was heavily burnt and blood was dripping from a wound on his left leg.

“Dad…what’s wrong!? Why are you bleeding..” the young klack cried, however all the father did was smile at his son and look at his son as he continued to carry the old klack to safety. “Nothing is wrong son…I did what any self respecting klack would do, when I heard the ticking. I rushed out in fear of what was to come, moments later and this poor man would have died.” the father said to his son moments before falling to the ground. “Son I need you to finish this, carry on what I would have done…save anyone you can. Don’t let the sinister tacks win, show them that even an explosion will not beat us.” The father whispered to his son with his last breath.

“Of course father!” the young klack cried out as he ran over to his father’s body and helped the old klack he was carrying up. Then as quickly as he could he half-carried the klack into the police station were medical-klacks were standing by ready to care for injured klacks.

“My father…please go save my father…” the young klack cried as he fell to the ground in tears. The medical-klacks nodded to each other as they rushed into the field and began to carry in injured klacks, including the young klacks father. However to the dismay of the young klack, his father had died from loss of blood.

As the hours continued the medical-klacks continued there job, only to find in the center of the explosion was the remains of a tack, the one who had caused all this trouble and had taken away not only one young klack’s father but many klack children’s parents.
Back to top Go down

The Tack explosion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of Shinobi :: Archives :: Archives Pre 2012 :: Other Archives-
Jump to: