The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 58 on Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:17 pm

Share | 

Air Kingu

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator

Type : Forsaken
Elements : Lightning (Most often)

PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:47 am

"Welcome my friends, bear with the atmosphere please, it's for training purposes. I am quite surprised to see you here." Surp spoke as if he hadn't seen them in a while, as if they had not talked in some time to either of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four

Elements : Water

PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:55 pm

Looking at the other boy who seem to be more different than anyone she has seen, she blink but not say anything towards him looking towards Surp instead. "It is good to see you to my friend, but I do have some news about a recent happening in Aurora village." She inform him but stop afterwards as she was unsure whether it was good to release the information in front of Youji.

Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:02 am

Understanding why she didn't continue, i look at Youji then her. "Awe, i guess we can start my plan already. So many secrets." I spoke jokingly, yet somewhat serious as well. Immediately following my words, a sudden sizzling sound, like that of the sound lightning makes could be heard. It came from under Surp's sleeves. Seconds later, blood red strands of lightning fall from his sleeves and hit the ground. But unlike regular lightning that would hit and dissappear, this lightning hits with a thud and continues to sizzle.

From there, the lightning splits and begins to take form, all the way until there are two other replicas of Surpent. They breath just like him, the stand just like him, if one would have powerful eyes, one would see copies beyond complexity of the shadow clone. Surp just smiled and motoned for Mari to follow the real one while Youji would go with a copy, and the other copy, to his student. "Now, what is this news?" Surp asked as they would walk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four

PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:58 pm

As Surp stood back as she blinks watching two other forms of him appears and goes off in different directions, taking Youji with one of him she saw the other one motion for her to follow him. As Mari began to walk beside him as she closes her eye's trying to think of which news to tell him first she took a deep breath deciding the first of his old friends family is most important, the one that was closest towards him. "Well Surp, your old friends family... Asako Hyosuke. The one I met when I first came to visit Sand village with Kazuki as he went under deep training." She pause before getting her nerves up to continue.

"There's been reports of a distant family member towards her that we never had in any of our records and can't remember where she came from or anything. Her name is Hyosuko Tamiko." Mari stop again as she finishes the big piece of new's looking towards Surp as she let's the information sink in and just walks along beside him in silence as she waits for anything to be say towards her.

Type : Shoutakugakure
Elements : Ice, Wind, Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:45 am

After he showed his respects toward Surp he listened to what the other girl had to say. He couldn't believe when he heard the name Hyosuke Asako, the on ehe trained under when he was in the sand village, he never knew what happened to her and when he heard about the family member a grin appeared on his face. He knew that his eyes were valuable and he could actually use them that's why he wanted to hear more he just listened and we will see what He will say about all this maybe He will want Youji to go find him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:02 pm

Surp walked with Mari and listened to her speak, but at the mention of Her name, he froze. Stilled by the name of his past love, one he had come so close to, halted him in his tracks. He stood there a second and slowly turned to face her, shock displayed on his handsome face. "A family member of... Asako's?" The words stumbled off his lips and he made no real effort to hide his informal appearance. "She... Has a family member?" Finally catching onto his emotonal displays, he corrects himself to a hard exterior and continues. "Parents? Relation to Her? Location?" All these answers came tumbling out at once, he had finally found a topic that he couldn't help but dig into.

Meanwhile, the copy with Youji motioned him to follow and walked towards the trees. The last copy walked into the rugged shanty where he expected to find his student at the time being.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four

PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:13 pm

Walking along some more by Surp as she let him think about this exactly, Mari actually be thinking herself about the confirmations she just made as she see's Surp's face go into a frozen mindset. She pause her walking as she turns to listen to Surp as he couldn't believe there was a member of Asako family alive. Soon questions fire at her as her face turn a bit frustration but understood why exactly this man was throwing all these questions at her. Mari began to explain what she know about this mysterious hyosuke she ran across as she turn around looking towards where the other Surp's gone to after making sure Youji had disappear from their view.

When she was stumble on to in our village Surp... she had no memory of who she was exactly except for name and a bit about herself or where she came from. One of our trusted sources is with her, Raina trying to find out more about the girl and her intentions.This girls location is currently in the village of Mabushii. After finishing giving him the bit she knew from her information so far, she look up towards the sky smiling as she watches a couple of birds fly off towards the south area of Aurora. This may be one of the last few good deeds Mari will do for a long time besides the granting of training this one student name Takai Uchiha. She shook her head of those thoughts thorough as she turns back to see if Surp has any other directions or talking to do.

Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:15 pm

"Perhaps, u could bring her to me?" He asked sincerely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four

PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:11 pm

Looking back at Surp she hesistanted for a moment wondering if there is something good about bringing this girl but force herself to do this deed for him. "I'll do it Surp. But how do you expect this girl to exactly trust a guy? Yes she doesn't exactly trust guys nor exactly fantastic about them either, thats what I heard at least from Raina." She told her before looking into his eyes as she was not exactly looking directly at him before. He had to somehow make her grow into him to be able to trust him and work with him.

Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:23 am

"I'll think of a way." I said, staring back at her with my gold eyes blazing. It was as if he wasn't giving himself a choice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four

PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:54 pm

[I'm not actually going role play this out with my character in a different topic... I'm going make this a time skip post/leaving/enter again type of thing. Hope you don't mind since it would feel weird interacting actually with my other character >.<]

Mari nodded towards him as she head's away from him towards the village of where Tamiko was last seen hoping he can do something at least to help this girl. She shook her head of any negative feelings about this as she knows Surp is the one to do this if anyone can't. She use whirls of wind on her journey towards getting the girl to come back with her in the forest leaving a pile of leaves every once in awhile from the tree's in the forest.

[Temp Exit... Time-skip]

Soon Mari headed back towards the mountains area as she passes thorough the forest area, the little girl who looks very scared but agree to come with her sprints lightly along. She hope this girl will prove some use some day in this world and become a great shinobi as her face keeps to being a straight one. It was getting close to time that Surp should have someone to keep his mind on besides seeing him this... way. She thought as the mountains came in view and she soon enter the area as the girl suddenly comes to her as she told her to do in directions wise on their journey back here. "Here we go." She thought as suddenly a whirl of wind surrounded them as she brought them towards Surp in a speed of flash.

"Surp I have brought her, this is Tamiko. The girl I was telling you about." Turning and looking at the girl as she smiles softly telling her everything will be fine and she will be able to do very well with this guy as Mari walk away after delievering what she say she would having things to in the mean time with her own student she pick for taking with her on a journey of her own.

[Fully exit, posting with Tamiko next, hope this made sense for you.]

Type : Sand wanderer {House of Life}
Elements : Suiton

PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:16 pm

Tamiko walk away from the village she had somehow ended up in as she follows this girl who requested that she does so. A small journey thorough the woods as she listens to the lady who gives her some directions and tells her some things she needed to know when they soon arrived at the mountains as Mari suddenly whirls winds around them which were really cool to her. There was a introduction soon and Tamiko found herself alone with this guy who she found a bit weird and uncomfortable around as a nervous look is shown on her face with glances around the area as she try's to think of why this guy requested that she was brought towards her having really no ideas. Deciding to break the silence that appear after Mari disappear from her sight, she clear her throat a bit before saying, "Hi, I'm Tamiko who you wanted to see." She say this a bit questioning as Tamiko stares at this tall guy in front of her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:52 pm

"I see..." He smiles at her and bends down to her eye level. "I can tell you're a Hyosuke, you bear an amazing resemblance to Her, and the eye's, they give you away." He closes his eyes briefly, remembering Her face then remembers he forgot to introduce himself. "Oh, I am Surpentheon Fanglord. It's nice to meet you. Welcome to My village." With that, he stood up and looked down at her softly. "I can imagine you're somewhat uneasy, but i promise you, you are safe here and have nothing to fear from me. Okay?" I asked sincerely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Youji

PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:35 pm

Youji watched Surp as he leaved and he stayed with a copy of his. He just waited there for him to say something but he instantly got bored so he got up and walked to the copy

"So? What now? Learn something new?"

He wanted to make his abilities stronger than they are now so he needed training, what he wanted the most is to increase his speed, strength and maybe resistance but for that he already has a plan.

He then remembered something that he tought it might be important a information that he got a while ago.

"I heard that people from the xzeno are still alive somewhere in this world. What do you think about that? Would they be usefull?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow (NPC)

Type : None
Elements : Water, Wind

PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:28 pm

Surp's clone suddenly splits down the center and a cloaked figure seems to pour out of it. Cloaked in black, it seems mysterious and deadly. "long time My Puppet." It says in a queit voice. But before Youji can speak back, it raises a cloaked hand to silence him. "The Xzeno's are indeed still alive, and they could be of use to you. But make sure ur targets are within your grasp. As for the child of Asako, i can indeed say i'm interested to here of a surviving relative, but we will let Surp have his time with her. For now, let it play out." his eyes wandered in the girls direction until he brought them back to Youji. "Now, why else have you brought yourself into such a dangerous place to see me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Youji

PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:39 am

"There is one more question i wanted to ask"

This question was an important one it could help Youji alot in fighting and it would make him stronger. He looked at Shadow.

"You know about the seven swords right? Well i want to find the Samehada. Well i want that weapon not to use it. And here comes the next important question. Samehada has the power to eat chakra of those it touches. Can you sinphon me with the Samehada so that i will absorb the chekra of those who i touch or those who touch me?"

This could make Youji one of the greatest weapons made by a ninja and it would make him even more dangerous since he has a mind of his own
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow (NPC)

PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:18 am

"Youji, you make it sound as if you need the sword to gain that trait. It's as if you think of your Master in such a feeble aspect." Youji could feel the pressure of his Masters penetrating stare upon him after his questions. "Such a simple task to syphon chakra. There are many jutsus that do it, even more than just Samehada that does it as well. The task is just time consuming and would require some changing of your seal and puppet parts. Besides, you'll want some new contraptions by now, am i right My Puppet?" Shadow began walking again, through the trees in the shadows. "To think i bestowed eternal servitude and beauty onto such a fine specime as you Youji. Such an outcome still brings me much joy. You have a thirst for improvement and it only assists in my plans."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Youji

PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:29 am

"Well i know that but i wanted to make it more interesting by hunting the one that has the Samehada and then destroy the sword. It would bring me so much pleasure"

He followed his master and knew that for those imporments he had to do some things, or not that depends on what he has to do.

"So this new parts when will i receive them? Soon we need to bring chaos to this world before that Toukai Empire does, they make me laugh thinking that they are evil and such"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow (NPC)

PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:41 am

"What they think does not concern me. Whether they play their part does. I had already planned on forming another organization to play a front, but the "Empire" came at an exquisite moment. Less work on our part. Your part is to cause mahem on smaller levels. So, hunt for the sword, bring it back. One less sword by another crafter is one less piece of trash to clean up later." He spoke boldly about his plans, sure they were perfect, sure they would not fail. "As for your new parts, i will start crafting."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Youji

PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:50 am

Youji made a bow in front of his master and then jumped off the dragon, even if they were in the middle of the air and landed safely on the ground.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow (NPC)

PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:22 pm

With their business done, Shadow walks on throught the trees till he comes across a body of water. There, he stares into it then, with a quick ruffle of his cloak, he seems to dematerialize into thin air.
[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tamiko//Blind-Queen

PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:50 am

Looking towards the man as he looks down at her with a smile nodding as he recognizes her to be a resemblance towards someone familiar towards him. "Um excuse me sir, who is this person your talking about?" She ask confused in her thoughts as she thought that she was the only hyosuke ever existing. Tamiko say this all out towards him before he continue to speak towards her with words that seem to comfort her even thorough she didn't really like men.

"Okay, I will believe you for this moment." She say whispering as a sight yawn came from her mouth before she could cover it. Looking around a bit Tamiko still wonder why she was here as she pop a seat on the grassy grounds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:22 am

"Her name was Asako Kyosuke. You are her decendent. Tell me, do you know anything of what abilities you have, or what they will eventually bring to you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tamiko//Blind-Queen

PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:40 pm

Looking at him as she listens towards his explanations for who this Asako was and what she was of. She never heard of this person before, she was amazed that she had former people who were related to her. She never had any family she thought except for the dreams she has, ones that involve Sand, tons of it. Focusing back at Surp as she hears him ask her some questions on if she knows anything about herself she bite her lips sightly before answering. 'I do not know exactly what to say to you about what exactly I know. I can tell you one thing, that I am attracted towards water. I am delighted by it and love to do anything with it.' She say towards the man wondering if that would help him understand anything about her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:20 am

"Your lust for water can come from many things. One of which sterns from the vast sands in which your ancestors called home. A harsh but beautiful place where water was loved and practically worship. But tell me, do you know not of your bloodline?" he studied here as a scholar would study a book, but yet there was gentleness, as if he knew her pages were fragile. "I ask only because i know. I spent many a days walking the sands,... Sharing sunsets and sunrises, all with your ancestor."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Air Kingu   

Back to top Go down

Air Kingu
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of Shinobi :: Archives :: Archives From 2012 Reset :: Role Play Archives-
Jump to: