Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Yakate ToSuki Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Yakate ToSuki Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Yakate ToSuki Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Yakate ToSuki Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Yakate ToSuki Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Yakate ToSuki Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Yakate ToSuki Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Yakate ToSuki Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Yakate ToSuki Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Yakate ToSuki -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Yakate ToSuki -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Yakate ToSuki

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Type : The best ones
Elements : Depends

Yakate ToSuki Empty
PostSubject: Yakate ToSuki   Yakate ToSuki Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:45 pm

ToSuki, Yakate

-This and in a few years [Present] ... this-

General Information
Name: Yakate ToSuki

Nickname: None yet

Body Type: Immature/Childish ; Weak ; Slim

General Appearance: Almost a mirror copy of the once-revered ninja Sasuke Uchiha, Yakate looks like a careless rich kid in all respects. With black, uneven hair shielding his forehead, and hair overgrown out of the top of his head to beat, Yakate looks like a genetic twin of Sasuke in his younger age. His eyes are black, with a slight bluish hue that is barely noticeable; his nose and lips are barely prominent in his face. His ears are usually hidden by his hair; completely normal, human ears, with ear lobes apart from each other. His skin is tinted fair and white, rather standing out in contrast with his black hair. There are no lines of insomnia tracing his eyes, nor powerful, uncommon features standing out from his appearance. He is not Uchiha; just very similar to one.

For almost every occasion, Yakate wears a kind of blue T-shirt, with that famous raised collar. Everywhere and anywhere, he is wearing only that shirt. And of course, it suits him; what with his white, blue-trimmed arm-bands, and almost knee-length shorts. His clothes are where his similarity with Sasuke diminish; he does not bear the Uchiha clan symbol on the back of his shirt. His pronounced leg-bands; which look rather worn out, are nearly the same as his arm-bands. Blue ninja sandals are his preference. His clothing style makes it apparent that he enjoys blue apparel, and will most probably be wearing blue in the future.

The rest of his body has yet to mature to meet Sasuke's standards; compared to his childhood, Yakate is rather small and weak; light-footed and agile. The knuckles on his fist are not that prominent; nor are his knees or elbows, showing that he does not rest his arms or legs that often. His dislike for shoes is also apparent to the observant viewer; his toes are the same shape as they were when he was a baby boy. Without his shirt, his body still looks like a child's one; maybe bigger, but similar in physique. His shoulders are rounded, directly perpendicular to his neck. His lower body is slightly smaller in proportion to his torso; to some, it is a bit feminine. His muscles are not well-developed. This applies for both biceps and thighs. Caring mothers might call him unfed, or unhealthy. In reality, there is no such problem with the way Yakate has been brought up.

In all other cases, Yakate could be resembled to Sasuke once again. When standing with no purpose or duty, he will almost always have his hands in his pockets, folded across his chest, or behind his head; never hanging loosely by his side. When told to carry something, he would hold the object in both hands, directly in front of his torso; making sure that the top was in his view. When required to walk, his hands would either be in his pockets, or folded across his chest, or resting his head; depending on his previous standing stance. Sitting; he would have his legs form right angles to the floor, like a gentleman. His hands would either be on his lap, folded across his chest, or resting his head; leaning his head against the back of his seat. In some cases, Yakate might run, speedily even, with his hands snug firmly in his pockets; a comical appearance, but imposing an admirable effect. One of the few cases in which his hands would not be in his pockets / across his chest / behind his head, would be when he jumps; on the occasion of which his arms would look ready for fisting someone. This is applicable during battle as well; when ready to throw shuriken and / or related elements.

The rest of his movements are either similar to Sasuke, or too insignificant for [Yaka] to mention at the moment, right here.

Personality: Paralleled with Sasuke Uchiha in appearance, he is no different in his acting and personality. Yakate tends to be skeptical to almost all matters, unwilling to trust or believe anything without firm facts. He does not take to universal truths to be absolutely true, either; he would take nothing for granted; in some cases, even with valid proof. With his point of view, his success in sociality is not high. In turn; his success in almost all other matters is excellant. He treats most other beings in existance to be meager; however, he holds particular respect for those who have proved that they have a purpose to Yakate. He tends to be arrogant and secretive, while always refusing to confide his thoughts to others. His secrecy, combined with his arrogance, only adds to his horrible social skills. Nevertheless, he shows himself to have a beautiful etiquette for english, and always has a clever way with words; with a rather advanced vocabulary for his age.

But when compared to Sasuke Uchiha, one powerful factor that is worth a paragraph of its own is his hunger for power; his ambition for strength. Yakate has not lost this; his greed for more power has only added to his skeptic take at nature. However, his complacent, prideful nature shows, when he refuses to do things the way they are supposed to be done. He dislikes, strongly, to copy from another; to follow the path of a more powerful being, with the same aim as him. He dislikes unfair advantages, but will not hold back when it comes to battle. Even if it is taught by his sensei, he will try to find his own way to do things; and most of the time, he actually succeeds. This randomness allows him to think of clever strategies, even when not considering the possibilities of its success before battle. After many trials and errors, Yakate has mastered the art of strategy and techniques, and manipulates them in a way that makes up for his lack of strength. His intellectual growth and understanding is astounding; linked with his dislike for unfair advantages, he would play with his victim before finishing them off completely; a weak point of a ninja. However, he would only do this if hew knew that it would benefit him; by no means is he overly cocky or rude. He is arrogant; only to the extent of him being skeptical.

His focus on power, and ignorance over human psychology, makes him one who would not be pleasant to talk with. Sad to say; he would not realize it if he were in love; if he were hated by one, he would not care. His emotions are present, but most of it is frozen under his cold demeanor. When alone with no cause, he usually ponders to himself about his purpose; holding high respect for those with a set purpose himself. He even admires those like the late Naruto Uzumaki; those who have shown dire determination for a cause, even when uncapable to do so by any means. Although he refuses to believe it himself, it is his disacceptance of human nature that prevents him from holding a meaningful purpose of his own. His rage lies dormant, being very patient in himself and with others.

The rest of his persona are either strikingly similar to a Sasuke that does not want to kill his older brother, or too insignificant for [Yaka] to mention at the moment, right here.

Other:

Height: 4'10"
Weight: 43 kg

• Taking walks
  • Any kind of bodily exercise which is not particularly exhausting
  • Powerful people that are worthy of respect [With concern to his personality]
  • Power [In general, for himself]
  • Food which does not taste strongly / Smell strongly

Dislikes:
  • Arrogance [Although he is arrogant himself...]
  • Ignorance [Again, although he is ignorant himself...]
  • Blurred handwriting
  • Overconfidence / Cockiness
  • Being weak [Hates himself, too]
  • Anything sweet [In general, not including girls]
  • Sex [Not in the 'gender' way, in the 'having kids' way]
  • Addiction to anything [From drugs to a TV show]
  • Anything that is cold to touch [From ice cubes to sweaty skin]
  • Being mocked [Although he doesn't seem to mind when he mocks someone himself...]

~Bio~

Spoiler:

Ninja Information
Village: Kyokukogakure - Village Hidden under the Aurora

Elements: None

Jutsu:

Spoiler:

Bloodline: None

Clan: None

Personal Information
Habits:
  • Having hands pocketed
  • Taking walks
  • Admiring things worth being admired [To him]
  • Reading novels
  • Day-dreaming [In freetime]

Weaknesses:
  • Cannot predict randomness
  • Weak body [Against Taijutsu]
  • Uneven chakra control
  • Afraid of small objects that can move and make noises as they move
  • Very sensitive skin
  • Over-reacts to the realization that he is weaker than opponent
  • Faulty resistance against Genjutsu

Strengths:
  • Unpredictable
  • Powerful mind [Still unable to resist Genjutsu]
  • Nimble [Feet, fingers, etc.]
  • Extraordinary manipulation over Center of Gravity [Good balance]
  • Determination to be stronger
  • Excellent with ninja tools

Fears:
  • Going insane
  • Falling in love
  • Losing his ambition for power
  • Loss of eyesight [I repeat; he is not Uchiha]
  • Loss of speech
  • Loss of smell [Loss of the five senses. e_e]
  • Becoming manipulated by a stronger force

Last edited by Yakate on Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:30 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Yakate ToSuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakate ToSuki   Yakate ToSuki Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:47 pm

Okay. o-o To make the mods' lives less hellish, I'll just add the points that I want you to be clear about / I'm not clear about, in a new post.

1. I am not Uchiha. D:
2. Am I supposed to be genin or academy student? D:
3. I am back! o_o;;;

... That is all. o.o
Back to top Go down
Chizuru Hayate

Type : Ketsuekigakure - Village Hidden in the Blood
Elements : Lightning, Water

Yakate ToSuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakate ToSuki   Yakate ToSuki Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:54 pm

Um I am not a mod but from what I understand Yaka I think it is ok for you to be a genin and have two extra jutsus under B-rank

that said Ryuu gave himself extra stuff for being an ex-kage o I would read his profile for a clue
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Yakate ToSuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakate ToSuki   Yakate ToSuki Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:21 am

Much appreciated, Vipey. =D Pretty convenient information I got with just those two sentences. >=D I'll be done in a few hours or so~
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Yakate ToSuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakate ToSuki   Yakate ToSuki Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:09 am

And... done. ;D
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

Type : Sunagakure
Elements : Poison mainly

Yakate ToSuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakate ToSuki   Yakate ToSuki Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:37 pm

o-o I approve. e-e You may have fun with rping again~♥️
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Yakate ToSuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakate ToSuki   Yakate ToSuki Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:36 pm

Yay. D: *Clings* D:!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yakate ToSuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakate ToSuki   Yakate ToSuki Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Yakate ToSuki
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of Shinobi :: Archives :: Archives Pre 2012 :: Other Archives-
Jump to: