Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Ayaka Kurusugawa Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Ayaka Kurusugawa Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Ayaka Kurusugawa Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Ayaka Kurusugawa Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Ayaka Kurusugawa Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Ayaka Kurusugawa Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Ayaka Kurusugawa Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Ayaka Kurusugawa Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Ayaka Kurusugawa Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Ayaka Kurusugawa -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Ayaka Kurusugawa -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Ayaka Kurusugawa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Ayaka Kurusugawa Empty
PostSubject: Ayaka Kurusugawa   Ayaka Kurusugawa Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:42 am

Kurusugawa,Ayaka

Ayaka Kurusugawa Evil_anime

General Information
Name: Ayaka Kurusugawa.

Nickname: Aya.

Body Type: Slim curvaceous. Flimsy and frail. Almost fragile to a point.

General Appearance. See my avatar. I have brown hair and dark green eyes. I am wearning dark type clothes. A red plaid skirt, a red type hanging loosely from my neck, and a tight black tank top. I carry a sword with me named "Ketsukei no Hana." This means, "Blood Flower."

2nd Appearance: When I draw my sword, I gain white hair that gleams usually in whatever light illuminates it. My eyes turn a demonic and blood-lusting green color. The emotions such as pain and deadness to them can pierce through to the very inner soul of a sensitive person.

Spoiler:

Personality: Aya is a very cold and demonic type person. She isn't one to trust, or open her heart so easily. In fact she doesn't, at all. She despises this thing called, love, doesn't think it even really exists. She is innocent to a point, but expresses a cold demeanor. She is composed, but emotional. She is one contradiction within herself. She isn't very social, or helpful, doesn't like to be kind, but underneath it all is someone who is.

Other: When she has memory flashes of her past, she goes into a "vulnerable" mode. This is where she begins to act like her former self. Her other self before the massacre in her village occurred. Before she grew up. This personality is kind, and sweet. Gentle, and fragile, sensitive, and lots of other positive things. She can feel and is open much unlike the normal Aya.

Height: 4'9''
Weight: 89-91 lbs.

Likes: Miso ramen, blood, fighting (sometimes), sword, learning.

Dislikes: Liars, love, dumplings, people (usually), annoyances/hindrances.

~Bio~
Spoiler:

Ninja Information
Village: Rogue.

Elements: Water.

Jutsu: (See next posts to come.)

Bloodline: None.

Clan: None.

Personal Information
Habits: Thinking, reading, killing.

Weaknesses: Composed and uncaring, no will, naive (at times), clouded, unguarded.

Strengths: Hatred, Lonliness, Sword, Intelligence, Judgment.

Fears: Nothing... you shall know of. {Losing everything.}

Last edited by Ayaka Kurusugawa on Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Ayaka Kurusugawa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayaka Kurusugawa   Ayaka Kurusugawa Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:23 am

~Ninjutsu~

Name: Water Clone.
Description: The user summons chakra in the form of water to the outside of their body. Thus, making a clone of themself made entirely from water. The chakra used in this is very minimum and a a bottom rank, basic genin jutsu.

Name: Elemental Blade Art: Water.
Description: The user of this jutsu unsheaths their sword. Summoning and concentrating the releases if chakra on the blade, the water surrounds the blade and the arms of its user. The water around the sword hardens into somewhat of an icy substance and the water around the arms of the user staying in liquid form. Using their blade, they slash at you, the water's rough edges slashing into the skin and then dissipating as the sword gashes deeper. The user may use the water on their arms respectively as they choose.
Back to top Go down

Ayaka Kurusugawa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayaka Kurusugawa   Ayaka Kurusugawa Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:53 pm

~Genjutsu~

Name: Genjutsu Art: Mist.
Description: The user generates their chakra and concentrates it to their hands. This releasing art causes a mist to form and thus impair the enemy's sight. Within the mist, the user can now move freely, and unrestrainingly. They may disappear and reappear as they please. The chakra control and amount used in this jutsu contributes to how long this jutsu may be sustained as well as how fast the user can move.
Back to top Go down

Ayaka Kurusugawa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayaka Kurusugawa   Ayaka Kurusugawa Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:07 pm

~Taijutsu/Sword Techniques~

Name: Sword Blade Dance.
Description: The user unsheaths a sword. This move was specifically made when Ayaka took down the killer in her home. She combined a series of dance moves along with slashes that not only block attacks but offend the enemy as well. It is almost as if she is dancing with the waves of the ocean, her movements are flowing like liquid.

Name: Sword Rain: Alpha.
Description: The user needs a sword to use this technique. A simple series of slashes, yes? No. The iniator of this attack stabs and jabs their sword tirelessly into the enemy at a fast pace. When done, they slash upwards and jump back regaining their balance and composure.

Name: Sword Rain: Beta.
Description: The user demonstrates this move in a similar fashion to Sword Rain: Alpha. The user after taking a final slash of the opponent may continuously connect the Sword Rain attacks. During this move, the user kicks the enemy up into the air. After doing that, they reappear above them. Slashing them down to the ground in sporadic points of their skin, when finally reaching the ground, the user jabs the sword hilt into their stomach. After that, regain composure.

Name: Sword Rain: Gamma.
Description: The user may continuously connect this to the other Sword Rain moves. This move is similar to that demonstrated of the fashion in Sword Rain: Beta. After the opponent recovers from the jabbing of their stomach. The user then dashes at enemy. If fast and strong enough the user may be able to cut off one of the limbs of their opponent.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

Ayaka Kurusugawa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayaka Kurusugawa   Ayaka Kurusugawa Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:59 am

Looks fine to me, approved
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

Type : Sunagakure
Elements : Poison mainly

Ayaka Kurusugawa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayaka Kurusugawa   Ayaka Kurusugawa Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:35 pm

v-v not fine for me sadly D: again jutsu troubles Aya-chan~

Quote :
Name: Water Clone.
Description: The user summons chakra in the form of water to the outside of their body. Thus, making a clone of themself made entirely from water. The chakra used in this is very minimum and a a bottom rank, basic genin jutsu.

o-o check on Naru wiki and leaf ninja. This is definitely not a E rank jutsu.

Quote :
Name: Genjutsu Art: Mist.
Description: The user generates their chakra and concentrates it to their hands. This releasing art causes a mist to form and thus impair the enemy's sight. Within the mist, the user can now move freely, and unrestrainingly. They may disappear and reappear as they please. The chakra control and amount used in this jutsu contributes to how long this jutsu may be sustained as well as how fast the user can move.

This is a ninjutsu. o-o; Sorry.

Quote :
Name: Sword Blade Dance.
Description: The user unsheaths a sword. This move was specifically made when Ayaka took down the killer in her home. She combined a series of dance moves along with slashes that not only block attacks but offend the enemy as well. It is almost as if she is dancing with the waves of the ocean, her movements are flowing like liquid.

E ranks can't kill. End of story. x.x; Make of it a one time move you need to relearn or something like that =o but make at least of it a B or A rank.

Quote :
Name: Sword Rain: Alpha.
Description: The user needs a sword to use this technique. A simple series of slashes, yes? No. The iniator of this attack stabs and jabs their sword tirelessly into the enemy at a fast pace. When done, they slash upwards and jump back regaining their balance and composure.

Nya~ Nice move. But C rank at least o.o

Quote :
Name: Sword Rain: Beta.
Description: The user demonstrates this move in a similar fashion to Sword Rain: Alpha. The user after taking a final slash of the opponent may continuously connect the Sword Rain attacks. During this move, the user kicks the enemy up into the air. After doing that, they reappear above them. Slashing them down to the ground in sporadic points of their skin, when finally reaching the ground, the user jabs the sword hilt into their stomach. After that, regain composure.

I'd say C rank at least. B rank would be better~ ^^;

Quote :
Name: Sword Rain: Gamma.
Description: The user may continuously connect this to the other Sword Rain moves. This move is similar to that demonstrated of the fashion in Sword Rain: Beta. After the opponent recovers from the jabbing of their stomach. The user then dashes at enemy. If fast and strong enough the user may be able to cut off one of the limbs of their opponent.

o-o B rank.

Otherwise, all jutsus are nicely made and your choice is good. o-o Sadly, the ranks aren't good D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ayaka Kurusugawa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayaka Kurusugawa   Ayaka Kurusugawa Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Ayaka Kurusugawa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of Shinobi :: Archives :: Archives Pre 2012 :: Other Archives-
Jump to: