Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Site Reset - POLL Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Site Reset - POLL Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Site Reset - POLL Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Site Reset - POLL Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Site Reset - POLL Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Site Reset - POLL Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Site Reset - POLL Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Site Reset - POLL Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Site Reset - POLL Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Site Reset - POLL -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Site Reset - POLL -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Site Reset - POLL

Go down 
+9
Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Youji Zi Schiwatas
Haku Shasa
Hyosuke Chojiro
Hyosuke Asako
Okamirui Kaishin
Yakate
Ojike_Zetsubou
Tsumi
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reset
Yes we should
Site Reset - POLL I_vote_lcap53%Site Reset - POLL I_vote_rcap
 53% [ 9 ]
No we shouldn't
Site Reset - POLL I_vote_lcap47%Site Reset - POLL I_vote_rcap
 47% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

Site Reset - POLL Empty
PostSubject: Site Reset - POLL   Site Reset - POLL Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:29 am

Okay everyone, as we can all see DoS is dieing...again.

Now my question is, as the members do you think we should have an offichal reset??

Everyone would start out as a genin or Academy student, and we for now would have NPC kage, and once a person hits the rank of jounin, they can ask the admins for a "kage chalenge" which will give said member the chance to take over a village.

Now i want EVERYONE to vote, and also post here with there reason for why they voted yes or no.

Poll ends on March 10, 2010.

That gives everyone nine days to vote

Last edited by Ryuu Satsukari on Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:08 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Site Reset - POLL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Reset - POLL   Site Reset - POLL Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:30 am

Ryuu's reason: Personally i think we should reset, it will give us a chance to start over. New charectors if we want, new plot line, new kage, new clans, everything. I think it would be fun, and a fair chance for eveyone to go for the kage spots
Back to top Go down
Ojike_Zetsubou

Ojike_Zetsubou

Type : Haigakure
Elements : Fire

Site Reset - POLL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Reset - POLL   Site Reset - POLL Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:59 am

I say no, for the simple reason of, It'd be a pain in the arse to re-rank up. >.>
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Type : The best ones
Elements : Depends

Site Reset - POLL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Reset - POLL   Site Reset - POLL Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:25 am

Yes, cuz I don't want a fuss over my spot as kazekage. e_e
Back to top Go down
Okamirui Kaishin

Okamirui Kaishin

Type : Anthro
Elements : Wind

Site Reset - POLL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Reset - POLL   Site Reset - POLL Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:49 am

it be so gay .___. but i'll just copy my self bk again since i never made it any where yet x_X but hey, i guess its fine? though im sure it goes without saying that majority vote is needed to decided
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

Type : Sunagakure
Elements : Poison mainly

Site Reset - POLL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Reset - POLL   Site Reset - POLL Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:35 am

It won't change much. We just need "new blood" aka, new people on this site, who are interested to keep going with the rp and all.
Besides, like Kai pointed out, some of us won't even bother remaking a new character and use the history of their own and train their character back into the one they were before.

At the other side, like Ryuu pointed out, it'll give all people a fair chance to get Kage, a certain rank and each of us will have to work on an equal basis.

So, I'm undecided. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Chojiro
Genin
Genin
Hyosuke Chojiro

Elements : Water

Site Reset - POLL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Reset - POLL   Site Reset - POLL Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:16 pm

I need to think a lot about it. Sine this character is a genin, it is not a big deal to restart him but restarts dont necesarialy mean more activity. Some active members may look at a restart as frutrating and just quit and there is no gauranty that the non-rping people of this site will make new characters. In short I mean restarts could cause more damage then good but it does open new oppertunities. My vote so far is undecided and I will vote when I think it over.
Back to top Go down
Ojike_Zetsubou

Ojike_Zetsubou

Site Reset - POLL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Reset - POLL   Site Reset - POLL Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:02 pm

I won't do anything to impede you restarting the website, though I will ask that you establish a list of people and to what villages they will want to go to -before- doing this.

That way we can get a count as to if we can demolish any certain village, or add on new things.

Also, I encourage everyone to make a copy of their current character's bloodline applications as well as character applications. That way -if- they do, you'll not have to go through the trouble of remaking them.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Site Reset - POLL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Reset - POLL   Site Reset - POLL Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:30 pm

Oj, I assume there will be a new character application template in the setup.
Back to top Go down
Ojike_Zetsubou

Ojike_Zetsubou

Site Reset - POLL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Reset - POLL   Site Reset - POLL Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:36 pm

I also assume that there will be needed the same information. Be it in a different order, size, or font - it will be more handy to have all of the information beforehand so that you may put it together as the new application template dictates.

O-o Otherwise it's too tedious. xD
Back to top Go down
Youji Zi Schiwatas
Genin
Genin
Youji Zi Schiwatas

Type : Ash
Elements : Lightning

Site Reset - POLL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Reset - POLL   Site Reset - POLL Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:43 pm

i think a site reset will be fine..so like ryuu said everyone could have equal chances to have a kage spot or anything else

And i kinda have a idea...for our characters appearence...well instead of using simple pics we can use Face Claims(This means we claim the appearance of a character from a anime, manga or game) this would make it easier...well that's my opinion
Back to top Go down

Site Reset - POLL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Reset - POLL   Site Reset - POLL Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:01 pm

HELLLLLLLLLLL NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
A site reset it total poop. If Yakate leaving isn't enough, and the possibility of Asako-sensei too?! You're really tryin' to screw me over, aren't you?
I say, NO RESET.

Yaka edit: My name + Swear words I don't like = Void
Back to top Go down

Type : Aurora
Elements : Water, Light, Wind, etc.

Site Reset - POLL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Reset - POLL   Site Reset - POLL Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:06 pm

I say no. No frackin' reset is needed.
Resets are a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Seikei Kurayami
Genin
Genin
Seikei Kurayami

Type : Travelling
Elements : Darkness

Site Reset - POLL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Reset - POLL   Site Reset - POLL Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:15 am

Reset the site...it needs to be started theres too much junk...it would be good to start again...*sighs*
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

Site Reset - POLL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Reset - POLL   Site Reset - POLL Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:41 pm

I'm undecided as well.

Like Asako stated we do need new blood, a reset wouldn't help too greatly, and we hardly have any active members as it is. Setting everyone to genin would give a fair chance at kage, but we'd need more than just kage NPC's. Since everyone is being set to genin we'd need NPC sensei's too, so that us Genin would have a way to rank up. Also some members, one like myself, who have just recently taken over a village and worked for it, would see it as a total kick in the ass to have it demolished or even more striped of the responsibility earned and have a NPC replaced, which lets face it an NPC is just going to be one of you admins or staff members anyway. I mean hell my village isn't even fully made right. The Crater Shinobi color tag is still down there. I have a decently active village too, considering the short times its been around compared to how long the others. Or I did anyway, until people started becoming inactive. Don't get me wrong its not the title I want to keep so much as its the rights I got to claim the village as mine. Anyone can gladly look in the Archives and see the old posts where I took over the village (with help of others). It would just really suck for me to go through all that, a 3 hour event, only for a month later for me to be reset and a NPC slapped in it (if it survives as one of the new villages)

On the other hand I do think we have too many villages, and too many bloodlines for the amount of people (and I mean the active ones not every member). If the majority vote ruled and the reset did happen I would suggest keeping the 3 most active villages, and the 4 most well thought out, well planned bloodlines. I would normally judge this based on the active members in the bloodline and the amount of people in them, but even with the amounts of people, way too many people are inactive. Besides I figured good balance and creativity in a bloodline is better than how many members it had in it.

Note~And last time I said that last line, someone pmed me saying "You only say that because you expect them to keep your bloodline because your a senior member". Well I wont say the name but if that person, and anyone else continues to think that i'll tell you now I'm perfectly aware that the Keiri bloodline could be bumped off the list as one of the not so thought out. I unlike some who think me to be greedy and immature, can be understanding and compromising. So anyone trying to pull this card can shove it where the sun don't shine.

So like Asa once again, I am undecided as well.
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Type : The best ones
Elements : Depends

Site Reset - POLL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Reset - POLL   Site Reset - POLL Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:09 pm

OOC: Those undecided;

Roll a dice, even numbers 'yes', odd numbers 'no', and truthfully vote in the poll. =D
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Chojiro
Genin
Genin
Hyosuke Chojiro

Site Reset - POLL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Reset - POLL   Site Reset - POLL Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:18 pm

having the right to vote also means the right not to vote also yaka. XD
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

Elements : Poison mainly

Site Reset - POLL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Reset - POLL   Site Reset - POLL Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:10 pm

o-o What Cho said. I'm not planning to vote for something I'm not sure about. ^^
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

Site Reset - POLL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Reset - POLL   Site Reset - POLL Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:35 pm

Ditto Asa o.o, err no offense Yaka your idea did sound fun to place the balance of the site on a dice roll XD cause like my character in the forum that appeals to me too. Still, I feel stronger about my previous opinions XD
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Site Reset - POLL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Reset - POLL   Site Reset - POLL Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:59 pm

Okay, everyone that is "undecided" or just doesn't care enough to vote...I'm bumping the end date up.

This poll will end at 12PM on March 7th

Because of the fact, that people are complaing about this place being dead so much yet no one is doing anything. So in turn, i want a fresh start. I wont delete anyone's profiles ill just move um to a special area in the archives. That way people that are still genin can just copy and paste there profiles into the new Templete i will set up.

For thoes of you who don't agree with the reset. If it hapens, it happens. I've talked to Ici(jamie) and she said she gave up on DoS and Maru steped down as "webmaster" and gave the position to me, so unless thats changed in the past few days I'm sorry but yourr going to have to deal. At least I'm letting the site chose and not just telling them.

However!!! if the poll stays is still where it is right now (Yes we should - 7No we shouldn't - 4,Total Votes : 11) at 6 PM tomarow the reset is happaning.) If it changes at all i will give it untill the seventh, but if not its happaning tomarow
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

Site Reset - POLL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Reset - POLL   Site Reset - POLL Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:32 pm

Funny Ryuu x.x. You say none of us are doing anything well I can't really. I depend on other people too post, which they aren't. I'm bum woo-hoo stuck XD
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Site Reset - POLL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Reset - POLL   Site Reset - POLL Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:43 am

lol reikon, sorry. but for the most part. as a whole the site isn't doing anything about it. One or two people isn't enough. I relise your trying o.o
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

Site Reset - POLL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Reset - POLL   Site Reset - POLL Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:46 am

Oh em gee did somebody replace my dirty word with woo-hoo? XD thats roflsauce.
Back to top Go down
Ojike_Zetsubou

Ojike_Zetsubou

Site Reset - POLL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Reset - POLL   Site Reset - POLL Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:18 am

@~@ I'd be willing to change my vote -if- we could keep our current jutsu line up for what we had as genin.

It'd be a pain for me to recreate the circumstances at which I grabbed Hinotama and Renda no Hinotama.. e.e As well as Chakra no Kaisen. .. Dx

xD But seriously. e.e If you can't let us have the jutsu line up, we should at least get a resubmit jutsu bonus.. Meaning we'd be able to have one or two more techniques than normal genin. x-x

It wouldn't have to be much, just maybe an extra one or two jutsu slots for those who recreate a previous character.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Site Reset - POLL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Reset - POLL   Site Reset - POLL Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:18 pm

I'm sorry brother, but I voted no... it would be too hard for me to give up my wolf style ways, even if that means I could changge to what i could be, but I got choosen to be sage, and it would be too hard too just start over for me. I have such a long history behind my character so yeah...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Site Reset - POLL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Reset - POLL   Site Reset - POLL Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Site Reset - POLL
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next