Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Yaka quitting Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Yaka quitting Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Yaka quitting Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Yaka quitting Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Yaka quitting Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Yaka quitting Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Yaka quitting Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Yaka quitting Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Yaka quitting Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Yaka quitting -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Yaka quitting -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Yaka quitting

Go down 
+6
Tsumi
Seikei Kurayami
Haku Shasa
Hyosuke Chojiro
Allison Afterlife
Hyosuke Asako
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

Type : Sunagakure
Elements : Poison mainly

Yaka quitting Empty
PostSubject: Yaka quitting   Yaka quitting Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:52 am

Well...I got a PM from him.
Saying he was quitting tnr and pretty much everything.
He said to tell you all Bai and all.

He didn't give me any reason why he quits. So, I can't answer for you that question.
And I don't have any idea about that either. So, I can't answer you about that either.

I might quit too.
I don't know yet. I joined DoS especially for Yaka. And school is eating my time a lot too. So yeah...

Anyways, that was my message.
Thanks for reading it.
Back to top Go down
Allison Afterlife

Allison Afterlife

Elements : Jellybeans

Yaka quitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yaka quitting   Yaka quitting Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:36 pm

u_u Oh nyuu! Q-Q Yakate! Dx
;-; Everyone is quitting u.u meepers
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/eye_luff_chu

Yaka quitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yaka quitting   Yaka quitting Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:58 pm

OOC: Yakate-sama, and Asako-sensei, you listen to me now. I know it is not my place to tell you to stay here and roleplay with us, and if this is what you truly desire I can't stop you. But I would appreciate it if you stay, greatly. You two are both my friends and even though I am usually always in character, right now I am not. I do not want to see you guys leave. I would miss you terribly and DoS just wouldn't be the same. I, and I'm sure everyone else, would miss you greatly.

I understand about your prior obligations to school and other things in real life and whatnot, but I would wish for you to stay. As myself, I've known what it's like to leave a site because of certain reasons you don't want others to know of, I know it all too well. I wish that you two would stay for not only the sake of the roleplay that you two help so greatly, but for the friends you've made here. I thank you for considering.
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Chojiro
Genin
Genin
Hyosuke Chojiro

Elements : Water

Yaka quitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yaka quitting   Yaka quitting Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:20 pm

Well if yaka you do come back even briefly. It has been fun adn you will be missed a lot. Good luck with all you do and I hope that are paths may cross again. It has been loads of laughs whenever you weren't to busy, would brb or just being silly. I wish you didnt have to go and will return but it is a choice you need to make for yourself and not have others dictate for you. Till next we meet, Good Luck.~

For Asa we have been good friends for it seems like forever now, even if it has been a few months. We have had many happy times and some down times, but the one thing I always knew is that you would be around to listen and talk. Whatever you decide I will still be here if you need me. I know you have been very busy in rl and that is more important then anything else. I know I will probably find out your decision eventually till then I hope my favorite cousin the best of luck in her choice.~
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Yaka quitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yaka quitting   Yaka quitting Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:32 pm

Asako, your like a daughter on TNR as well on here to me forever just know that, I love you like one whether you quit or stay. I have had fun roleplaying with you in the past and will always look forward to roleplaying with you again when you have more free time. We are pretty good friends now and I wish you luck still in whichever decision you make.

Yakate, you know you are always and forever my TNR brother, I love the adventures we have had together thoughout times and I hope you will someday come back here to a different and more active DoS with the same people still here. Whatever the decision is, then I accepted that decision. I won't put up a fuss except to say, again... that I hope to see you return as YakateSS again someday as my TNR brother.
Back to top Go down
Seikei Kurayami
Genin
Genin
Seikei Kurayami

Type : Travelling
Elements : Darkness

Yaka quitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yaka quitting   Yaka quitting Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:42 am

Dont leave...Asa as soon as it was going to get interesting you leave... Q.Q
But if you do intend ill miss you forever >_<;;;

Pervy-Sama i was trained by you as Koori Mizore we bonded well and now you had to leave....oh well ...nothing i can say now to bring you back but....have a great time both of you... you two ment so much to me in my short time here... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

Yaka quitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yaka quitting   Yaka quitting Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:25 am

welll good-bye yakate, hope you come back like you always do. But if not we will all miss you
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Type : The best ones
Elements : Depends

Yaka quitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yaka quitting   Yaka quitting Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:26 am

o_o I was supposed to open this thread. Dx
o-o Yes, I am quitting. Not cuz I hate you or anything. D: Or because of cliche' rl issues. v.v
I just regained my life. o-o As in, renewed. At school, at home and all.
I'm... different. o-o
So basically, I'm thinking about whether I'll go online at all anymore. o.o'
For example, I bet you've all noticed how I'm rarely active nowadays. v.v' Very irritating, I'll admit.
So yeah. o.o I'm sorry if it irritate-ifies the RP in here. o-o Although I've seen the possibility of a site reset. <3 Which means the disappearance of the kazekage won't matter much. =D

And. o.o Please don't ever delete my account. e_e I freakin' have over 650 posts. D:
If anyone knows my friends outside DoS, tell them I said bai. o-o Thank you Asa. <3

So, for old times sake. o.o G2g, bai. <3
Back to top Go down
Okamirui Kaishin

Okamirui Kaishin

Type : Anthro
Elements : Wind

Yaka quitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yaka quitting   Yaka quitting Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:48 am

O.o...damn aint this a bish to find out bout after getn off long days work...v.v no more funny random moments with that Yaka no more -sob- such a blower

but i guess it cant be helped? u'll be missed ^^ but hey, what can we do? Good look out there in life kiddo
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

Type : Forsaken
Elements : Lightning (Most often)

Yaka quitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yaka quitting   Yaka quitting Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:54 pm

You are a good friend ^^
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

Yaka quitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yaka quitting   Yaka quitting Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:49 am

o-o Now I got a question...We had a chuunin exams in Sand O.o I call it off or what...?
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

Yaka quitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yaka quitting   Yaka quitting Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:43 am

Well if the reset doesn't happen I'm going to hold a full site chuunin exam, so yes eather way you can cancel the chuunin exams
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

Yaka quitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yaka quitting   Yaka quitting Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:24 am

v.v oh joy...And who takes Yaka's place?
Back to top Go down
Ojike_Zetsubou

Ojike_Zetsubou

Type : Haigakure
Elements : Fire

Yaka quitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yaka quitting   Yaka quitting Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:25 am

Har har.. o-o I suppose there could be an AI instituted until there is someone strong enough to take it's place.
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

Yaka quitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yaka quitting   Yaka quitting Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:27 am

o-o Sounds like a plan. e_e make the AI appear or something? So that the Kage says the chu exams are called off? xD
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Chojiro
Genin
Genin
Hyosuke Chojiro

Yaka quitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yaka quitting   Yaka quitting Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:52 pm

oh and Asa dodges responsibility once again XD

but that said...randomly cutting them off now may raise some anger in those that participated from the start. If you are going to end them and not reset, why not just promote the genin that rped the best since the site needs higher rank now most the jounin are gone now.
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Yaka quitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yaka quitting   Yaka quitting Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:06 pm

o-o No one replaces mee. v______v;;
Just assume that I disappeared in the desert. o-o
Back to top Go down
Okamirui Kaishin

Okamirui Kaishin

Type : Anthro
Elements : Wind

Yaka quitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yaka quitting   Yaka quitting Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:24 pm

gawd damn it >.> im just gona remain an epic Genn like Naruto...way to much goin on to even "Start" the exams let alone cancel or postpone them for months on end .-. annoying...im stayn Genin till i die
Back to top Go down
Ojike_Zetsubou

Ojike_Zetsubou

Type : Haigakure
Elements : Fire

Yaka quitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yaka quitting   Yaka quitting Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:56 pm

Lol. xD Ojike's going to go on a rampage since no one decided to stop him.. xD

o-o He's setting fire to the forest right as we speak. :O And he even managed to send an attack Ayaka's way. Can't say for sure if it was intentional though. >:3

Now as for you two quitting.. x-x I don't want you to go, but I'ma totally haunt you, Yaka. o-o
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

Yaka quitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yaka quitting   Yaka quitting Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:35 am

o-o Haha Yaka. I can do that if you post that e_e;
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Yaka quitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yaka quitting   Yaka quitting Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:13 am

o-o I won't post it cuz it sounds retarded to just disappear into the desertt.
Back to top Go down
Seikei Kurayami
Genin
Genin
Seikei Kurayami

Type : Travelling
Elements : Darkness

Yaka quitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yaka quitting   Yaka quitting Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:11 am

Now its over...good...now we can get back to rping...^^;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yaka quitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yaka quitting   Yaka quitting Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Yaka quitting
Page 1 of 1