Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Five blocks in a back alley from the Hospital. Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Five blocks in a back alley from the Hospital. Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Five blocks in a back alley from the Hospital. Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Five blocks in a back alley from the Hospital. Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Five blocks in a back alley from the Hospital. Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Five blocks in a back alley from the Hospital. Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Five blocks in a back alley from the Hospital. Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Five blocks in a back alley from the Hospital. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Five blocks in a back alley from the Hospital. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Five blocks in a back alley from the Hospital. -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Five blocks in a back alley from the Hospital. -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Five blocks in a back alley from the Hospital.

Go down 
+2
Chizuru Hayate
Kurieitā
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

Five blocks in a back alley from the Hospital. Empty
PostSubject: Five blocks in a back alley from the Hospital.   Five blocks in a back alley from the Hospital. Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:57 pm

Having entered the village, he had come secretly, away from the gate, corroding a hole with his blood in a part of the village wall that was closest to the hospital. He had been sneaky in this, because he wanted the Village to be taken by surprise. Though that wouldn't be too hard, since it was nearly dead anyways. He knew that there had been at least a couple of ninja, but he had seen no sign of them so far. He made the last of the seals that he had to place and then sat and began to chant a long demonic language, gathering the energy while he waited for Hayate to meet him back here.
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

PostSubject: Re: Five blocks in a back alley from the Hospital.   Five blocks in a back alley from the Hospital. Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:07 pm

He had been gathering energy still, but now some changes where starting to occur. Up above the sky was growing a blood red, and lightning streaked across it. The stars became black and red and shined brighter. Several clouds grew blacker, and starting swirling in the sky as well. It was as if the sky was starting to be torn apart.

As for Reikon. The air around him grew heavy with hate. The few civilians and guards in the area began to fight each other. Strange streaks of red and white energy was pulled out of the air, and into the seal that Reikon sat on. One could look close enough and notice that only the red streaks of energy was actually energy. The white streaks upon closer look were actually souls, of both the vengeful dead, and the slaughtered innocent.
Back to top Go down
Chizuru Hayate

Type : Ketsuekigakure - Village Hidden in the Blood
Elements : Lightning, Water

PostSubject: Re: Five blocks in a back alley from the Hospital.   Five blocks in a back alley from the Hospital. Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:31 pm

Hayate entered into the village itself, the guards had already been dispatched and knew the party had already started. He saw the chaos that had already begun to blanket the village. People fighting in the streets and spirits roaming about. He took to the buildings roofs to avoind getting caught up in the fighting. Hayate also figured that if Reikon is working the last seal he would need to be protected. Finally he picked up a huge chakra signature about 5 blocks from the hospital and hurried in that direction. He stayed on the roof above where Reikon was looking to get a better view of anyone that would want to interfere with their plans.
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

PostSubject: Re: Five blocks in a back alley from the Hospital.   Five blocks in a back alley from the Hospital. Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:56 pm

Reikon completely lost his human form and sitting there he was now in his real image, not the fake human image he creates.

Five blocks in a back alley from the Hospital. Diablo

He stands up and completes the chanting, then does long string of handsigns and slams his foot into the seal. Pillars of black light can be seen in the distance far off. The clouds had swirled violently and from their eye had burst forth the dark pillars. The air grew hot, the water boiled and killed all that lived in it. Some of the plants and greenary began to ignite and burn and the building became hot absorbing the heat. A massive thin wave of black energy could be seen coming towards the point, where an even darker and more violent whirling mass of clouds could be seen. The black waves hit Reikon and he absorbed its energies. Stomping his feet once more a large whirling beams of blood red energy came crashing down from the now destroyed sky and splashed into the seal.

The ground began to shake, and from the ground a gate was born. It was raised with screams, as for a split second the very deepest plain of hell could be seen, where an unspeakable creature could be seen looking up at Reikon with an approving smile, it was his father, his creator. The gate rising was made of two inhumanly long spines, and thousands of skulls and other bones. A light of energy flashed and a red film opened into existence. He looked over to Hayate and motioned him with a deep voice to join him on top of the gate.

Come join me. It is best you remain close for my brethren do not often take mercy, allies or not.

Just as he said this demons poured out of the gate. These demons where of many sizes, and of many shapes but one feature was noticeable. They were all some combination of deformed animals. One demon had come out with ostrich legs, his body was made of some dark liquid, and out of this liquid heads of other vile creates where forming. It's limbs where made like that of an octopus, but its suckers where replaced with needle like spears. He looked over to Hayate again and explained why this was.

The lesser demons, those who haven't grown. They don't have enough power to create an original form. So instead they use the humans animals to mimic and copy and give them form. As you can see they still don't quiet have the hang of it. Anyhow the stronger ones become able and capable to create their own image, and eventually become creative enough, once they reach power, to create their own human form.

He marked Hayate's forhead with a strange symbol then nodded down. The demons had begun tearing into buildings, trees, animals, and the few remaining humans that were left.

Don't let that sign wash off your head. It's a special rune that will mark you as untouchable for them. You can now join them if you wish. I must remain here and make sure the gate remains open, since I am the one who raised it by our demonic laws I must stay and be its guardian.
Back to top Go down
Chizuru Hayate

PostSubject: Re: Five blocks in a back alley from the Hospital.   Five blocks in a back alley from the Hospital. Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:23 pm

Upon seeing the gate open and Hayate seeing Reikon motion for him to come over as the first of the demons crossed over, strangly he was not intimidated at all by his demonic form. The feeling was more of one of awe at seeing the creature. Hayate always wanted to perfect humans to become better and more efficient and the site he was seeing would only fuel the ideas of monstrousities he could create. He stayed close to Reikon listening to his explanation of what he was seeing as the monsters kept appearing one by one. Each one different and each one looking unique. As Reikon marked his head, he was a bit confused at first but the explanation explained it all. He heard his last comment that now he can go and join the carnage but would have to leave the mark on and that Reikon would have to stay.

Actually I think I will scout the progress of the demons from the rooftops actually to see if they meet any resistance. I have killed enough weak targeets...I want to see if there are any worthy targets in this pathetic village." He hoped to the top of the building and watched the carnage from the sky. He closed his eyes a bit and listened to the screams and it made him so happy. The villagers were fleeing...at least those alive were and the damage was becoming extensive.
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

PostSubject: Re: Five blocks in a back alley from the Hospital.   Five blocks in a back alley from the Hospital. Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:33 pm

He nodded in understanding. Then looked back over the land. Soon very soon it would come to an end, and he would be able to claim the village in bloody, sinful victory.
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

PostSubject: Re: Five blocks in a back alley from the Hospital.   Five blocks in a back alley from the Hospital. Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:01 pm

Something began to change. The clouds stopped whirling, the sky grew slightly more blue, still retaining a small splash of red, and the demons began turning back, dragging humans and other animals back into the portal as it was over now. No resistance had been met, no force had taken action to try and stop this new threat. With that all the demons filed back into hell, and the gate collapsed. With the last energies left Reikon swiped his hand through the air and the building crumbled, the trees burned, and the water boiled away. The living, if any that were left would be gathered, and given a chance. Reikon and Hayate had taken the village, and with it a new domain.
Back to top Go down
Danzo Hoshigaki

Danzo Hoshigaki

PostSubject: Re: Five blocks in a back alley from the Hospital.   Five blocks in a back alley from the Hospital. Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:41 am

Before the demons could retreat out of no were a couple Kunai came flying from up above aimed for one of the demons, but was more towards the one that had raised his hand in the air. Soon after a large gust of wind came threw as Danzo softly landed on the ground causing his cloak to fly upwards because of the wind. Danzo looked at the guy as he let out a large sigh "is it a fight you want? Danzo said while waited for two to say something or see if they were just going to walk away. Danzo rose his hand high in the air as he connected with one of his two katana on his back, but then waited to see what was going to happen.

(didn't see these post here...and sorry for shitty post)[/color]
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

PostSubject: Re: Five blocks in a back alley from the Hospital.   Five blocks in a back alley from the Hospital. Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:01 pm

OOC: We decided we wont ignore you, but next time i suggest being active and paying attention.

Reikon had slowly pulled his human form back over his monstrous demon body. He stuck out his hand, instead of dodging, and allowed the kunai to plunge itself deep into his hand. Smiling warmly he held his hand out towards Danzo, palm up as his blood consumed the Kunai with its acidic properties. Then the blood simply covered the whole back up and using chakra, he sped up the platelets and skin cells, causing new skin to grow back over the small whole and preventing any extra bleeding. Such a poor Kage, to choose now, after all of the destruction to defend your village...

Reikon was simply talking to stall him and distract him for Reikon could see Hayate coming back and knew that the kage could not see him. He kept talking, knowing that if he did Hayate would have an opportunity to attack him without being seen.

So tell me...what exactly do you hope to save?

He waved his hand through the air, at the scenery. Buildings lay ruined and burning, blood everywhere, body parts here and there. Heads could be seen stuck on poles for miles and corpses were hung up and tied to trees. The water was red with blood and little life remained. Reikon smiled warmly again at the beautiful art work of his kind and Hayate.

Last edited by Reikon Keiri on Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chizuru Hayate

PostSubject: Re: Five blocks in a back alley from the Hospital.   Five blocks in a back alley from the Hospital. Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:48 pm

ooc: The decision has been decided to fight

Hayate returned from his slaughtering romp of destroying maruya and Kayoya. He was on his way back to Reikons position He sees the Demons heading back towards the gete. He follows these demons from the rooftops. He still had his wind blade runing across his hand when he came to the rooftop over looking the portal, he saw the kage of this pitiful village now trying to defend it. With a flick of his hand he discharges the wind chakra down towards the new opponent. The wind chakra takes the shape of a blade as it comes towards him to slash at him.

Name: Wind Style: Wind Blade No Jutsu
Art: Ninjutsu
Range: Arm Length (if discharged short to medium range)
Description: The user covers his arm in wind thus being able to use it as a sword. The wind can be used to repel weapon attacks and can be discharged from the arm as a range slicing attack, but once discharged the user would have to recast the jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Danzo Hoshigaki

Danzo Hoshigaki

PostSubject: Re: Five blocks in a back alley from the Hospital.   Five blocks in a back alley from the Hospital. Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:38 pm

OOC:Whatever its not like a made you wait for a long time

From what Reikon thought was Danzo the kage of the Hidden Crater Village was just a mere clone of him, but they had yet to figure that out. The clone stood in silence while looking at Reikon as the kunai that was thrown at him stuck in his hand causing bleeding to start, but some kind of acid like took over and destroyed the. Just moments after that his hand began producing new skin cells were he had been stabbed giving him a full recovery from the kunai gash. Before the clone knew it Reikon began speaking to him that ended up with the clone chuckling a bit, but didn't reply to him just yet. The clone felt that Reikon was holding back for some reason because he was here to fight Danzo, yet he didn't attack Danzo first thing on site. This led to the clone being aware of his surroundings but didn't show it by looking around, instead he watched Reikon's every movement. Reikon, then began to speak to the clone again but this time the clone replied to him because he felt the need to."I have no intentions on saving this village because you have destroyed it already but it can always be rebuild now am i right? thus all my intentions are to kill you and or anyone who tries to interfere with this battle." The clone replied while as he lowed his hand from his katana waiting to see what else was going to happen because he sensed someone's presents.Knowing that someone else was behind him, or some were close to him he prepared him self, but before he could do so brutal wind had hit him causing the clone that turn into a puddle of water. Since the clone was standing some of the water still remained in the air but soon fell to the ground leaving it a little wet.

The sound of feet hitting the ground could be heard behind Hayate, but before he knew it a large jet of water shot from the ground heading towards him. The jet of water was powerful enough to cut right threw the shinobi if he hadn't evaded the attack. Danzo then flickered to the ground because the building was bound to crumble to the ground when the water jet reached the end of the building were Hayate was standing.

Last edited by Danzo Hoshigaki on Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Elements : Water

PostSubject: Re: Five blocks in a back alley from the Hospital.   Five blocks in a back alley from the Hospital. Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:40 pm

ooc: Mari modding this event as well particpatning, I shall post what I see wrong here as well post my first post here. The travel will be posted soon.

First off Danzo, your giving him no chance to escape with three jutsus in a row, which would be impossible due to your chakra. It would leave you breathing hard or something because a C-rank, a A-rank jutsu next, and then another jutsu after that is a lot to take in - even if you are a kage. That is simply godmodding right there >.>

Could you as well start listing your jutsus under your posts x-x. That way I don't have to go look over your profile each time.

Now the next thing is

O.o If some other mod could read this too for me then that would be great and help me point out details that I miss explaining.

Last edited by Mari Satsukari on Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

PostSubject: Re: Five blocks in a back alley from the Hospital.   Five blocks in a back alley from the Hospital. Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:54 am

Ryuu smirked as he appeared in a burst of darkness "looks like im not gonna miss everything afterall" he said with a devilish grin as he walked up to reikon. "So what did i miss my demonic friend?" he asked wit ha very sadistick smile as he grabed his sword from his back preparing for an attack.
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

PostSubject: Re: Five blocks in a back alley from the Hospital.   Five blocks in a back alley from the Hospital. Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:03 pm

He smirked, as it seemed a decent amount of the Akafuzen were showing up.

Nothing much my friend but it is now this kage, against 4 Akafuzen. If I am to believe Mari should be on her way here as we speak.

With that Reikon did some hand signs which produced 4 clones of himself, making for 5 people total. Four of the clones made a circle around Danzo, while Reikon jumped off the back of one and into the air above Danzo. They all at once pulled out a single shuriken and launched it at Danzo.

Name:Blood Clone
Art:Ninjutsu
Element:Blood
Description:This is a Shadow clone of Reikon, except the Element blood is used. They can perform the same jutsu as Reikon can, and can deal physical damage as well as take it. However, All information gained by them will not be sent to Reikon as they are destroyed.
Back to top Go down
Chizuru Hayate

PostSubject: Re: Five blocks in a back alley from the Hospital.   Five blocks in a back alley from the Hospital. Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:56 pm

ooc: I will agree to you shooting the sticky stuff at me and launching he water attack at me hoping that it would kill me if I was stuck or collapse the building around me to cause damage.

As soon as the clone was sliced by his wind blade and turned to water, Hayate quickly turned in the direction in which the clone had come from. To his surprise He saw danzo Chooting something from his mouth followed by a powerful jet of water. Being at the edge of the building he had no escape but to jump backwards onto the roof top of the building behind him. He made it just in time to see the liquid hit the place where his feet once had been and the powerful water jet smashing the building to pieces. Hayate would have to watch out for this one.

Then reinforcement arrived in the form of Ryuu. "Ah just like a kage. To show up when the real work is done and to try and steal all the fun." He would say teasingly with a smirk to the newly arrived ally. It was then that Hayate had felt a reeze blow across him and realizing that the same wind must be blowing around danzo, Hayate thought it would be a good time to try some genjutsu to stall his opponent. The trigger would be the feel of the wind on Danzos body since this is a touch genjutsu. This also was the best time seeing that Reikon had him distracted with the clones he had made. He made certain never to lose his concentration on the kage and made the appropriate handsigns.

As soon as the breeze hit Danzo he would feel as if he was caught in a whirl wind lifting him into the sky, and so was the beginning feeling of this genjutsu. Hayate kept his concentration on this man so as to not have his genjutsu interrupted. This was going to take a lot of chakra but could be a very devastating attack.

Name: Wind Style: Wind Shredder No Jutsu
Art: Genjutsu
Requisite: Wind and hand signs
Decription: the victim feels as if they are thrown one mile into the air and slowly ripped piece by piece, by wind blades. The victim feels like hours pass by as they are being dissected, when in actuality only a few seconds have passed. The jutsu ends with the victim being released by the wind and allowed their pieces to rain onto the ground. Even in pieces the victim feels all that happens to his parts and can be so overcome by pain that it destroys their mind.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Elements : Water

PostSubject: Re: Five blocks in a back alley from the Hospital.   Five blocks in a back alley from the Hospital. Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:07 pm

Mari would finally arrive in crater vilalge as she brusts in screeching to a halt. "Sorry I'm late, had some business to take care of but put it aside as soon as I heard the orders." She would glance over at Ryuu and then at Reikon then at Chizaru nodding as she glances at the person in front of them with a smirk. "If you need me to help heal you, I can do it. I been up to some lurking at being taught medicial ninjutsu, still need more training though."
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

Type : Sunagakure
Elements : Poison mainly

PostSubject: Re: Five blocks in a back alley from the Hospital.   Five blocks in a back alley from the Hospital. Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:31 pm

v_v first off, I'd like Danzo to post in the end of his posts what jutsus he used...that would make it easier for people to understand what he used and what rank it is etc.

Second:

Quote :
in his hand causing bleeding to start, but some kind of acid like took over and destroyed the.
O.o the what? And do you know that regeneration jutsus are very expensive in chakra and makes you very tired (remember Tsunade using a similar jutsu in the battle against Orochimaru)

Then...
Quote :
The clone felt that Reikon was holding back for some reason because he was here to fight Danzo, yet he didn't attack Danzo first thing on site
I think you meant "sight" instead of site. Please watch out when you're not sure about a word to use a dictionary. O.o I was kinda confused there.

Next...if you use a water clone (not sure if you do, because your post is somewhat confusing on that point), than I got a few questions about that:
1. Can water clones perform jutsus? O_o...As far as I know, no. But you might wanna check that on Naruwiki or Leafninja...Or to some other mod or admin.
2. Why did it have to regenrate it cells if it's made of water?
3. Where is your water source for it? (you're not the 2nd Kage in naruto who was that gifted that he didn't need a water source for water jutsus)
4. Erm...shouldn't it have gone "poof" after it got hit? O.o (if it got hit in the end of the post, because again, it's too confusing to understand).

o-o I'm not in this fight and just modding it on demand of some people. Also, I discussed this through with other mods, so please, fix/explian what I just pointed out.

Oh, and, please make more paragraphs in your posts. Less confusing, clearer to read and more agreable to see too. Because, it's kinda hard to read at the moment what you post and to understand fully everything you meant to say.

v_v And, I like people who follows rules. Please, make your profile approved before you post again. It misses a 2nd mod approval. I'm sorry for the others who are rping in this battle. But I can't let that pass, even if you think it's a detail.

Oh and last thing! Which is very important. Please respect Mari's post too~

Thanks for reading~
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

PostSubject: Re: Five blocks in a back alley from the Hospital.   Five blocks in a back alley from the Hospital. Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:44 pm

Second:
Quote:
in his hand causing bleeding to start, but some kind of acid like took over and destroyed the.

O.o the what? And do you know that regeneration jutsus are very expensive in chakra and makes you very tired (remember Tsunade using a similar jutsu in the battle against Orochimaru)

This has already been explained by myself, and is not a regenerative jutsu. I will say once more, and hopefully Asa you can tell everyone else who asks, Danzo stated that I healed my hand wound completely, which is not the case at all, I simply sped up skin and platelet growth, pulling skin over the hole to stop the bleeding, nothing more nothing less. The actual wound is still very much there. If we could all read alittle more closely and pay attention to the words, this wouldn't have to be explained more than once.

Forget about getting Danzo to do anything. He hasn't come back on apparently in the last 24 hours. Meaning he probably wont come again until his village is about to be taken. It's 10:50 PM where I live, me and Hayate gave him way too much time to notice what was going on here, and he just so happened to log on when his village was going to be taken away. It's been several more days and he still hasn't posted his next move. He isn't active, only time he is is when he is about to lose something as far as I can see. If by the time I wake up in the morning and he hasn't posted, then I'm reclaiming the victory. If he isn't active until he's about to lose something, then he doesn't deserve to be a kage to begin with. I was going to forget it and fight him, but i'm not waiting for an inactive player.
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

PostSubject: Re: Five blocks in a back alley from the Hospital.   Five blocks in a back alley from the Hospital. Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:31 pm

OOC:Alright guys I'm sorry but forget this. I agree with Hayate, we should fight him to show that the Akafuzen have a place, to show we are not to be taken lightly, but we can't do that when he isn't even active. He was on for 2, maybe 3 days total, only to catch the ending of all this, and now he hasn't been on and isn't posting anymore. I am claiming victory over the village and the surrounding cities. Danzo is one to begin with clearly not capable or has the skill to keep a kage rank, and isn't even active to begin with, so how he could prove this is beyond me. It's been too long and too many chances have been given. Maybe this will teach other people to post actively. I will await the judgment of the staff. If they choose in my favor, you can refer to the post I made in my event application. That is all.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

PostSubject: Re: Five blocks in a back alley from the Hospital.   Five blocks in a back alley from the Hospital. Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:00 am

Admin Note:

Dazno has lost the battle, it has been four days since the last ATTACK post, there for the winners are Reikon and his team. However we will give Dazno the choice, He can have died in the attack OR he could have escaped and survived. But this village now belongs to Reikon.

Subject: Re: Five blocks in a back alley from the Hospital. Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:56 pm

^--- Date and time of the last attack post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Five blocks in a back alley from the Hospital.   Five blocks in a back alley from the Hospital. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Five blocks in a back alley from the Hospital.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of Shinobi :: Archives :: Archives Pre 2012 :: Other Archives-
Jump to: