Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Grayscale - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Grayscale - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Grayscale - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Grayscale - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Grayscale - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Grayscale - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Grayscale - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Grayscale - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Grayscale - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Grayscale - Page 4 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Grayscale - Page 4 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Grayscale

Go down 
+8
Youji Zi Schiwatas
Hyosuke Asako
Okamirui Shurui
Hyosuke Reina
Okamirui Kaishin
Hyosuke Chojiro
Ojike_Zetsubou
Yakate
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

Grayscale - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayscale   Grayscale - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:38 am

AI kazekage: A tall ninja with long golden hair walked up, "The chuunin exams are offichally cancaled and will be reinstated on another date! That will be all have a nice day! the man said before he turned around and walked back to th village
Back to top Go down

Grayscale - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayscale   Grayscale - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:18 pm

Suddenly I'd sensed that that man was leaving. The power level around him, the aura I had sensed... it was just too great to ignore. As he began to zoom off back into the direction of his own village, I stormed after him, following along. His speed was unmatchable, but I had a voice, and I was going to use it.

"Hey! ... And who are you... ? I am intrigued of your presence.. I sense a great aura... of darkness around you. What is your name?" I stood and spoke clearly. A sadistic and dark smirk adorned my facial expression and I knew that I had to speak with this man. If I just knew his name...
Back to top Go down
Ojike_Zetsubou

Ojike_Zetsubou

Type : Haigakure
Elements : Fire

Grayscale - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayscale   Grayscale - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:52 pm

OOC: I will now switch up colors for Oji's two persona. Green will remain his normal side as he thinks and speaks, while red shall represent his sadistic persona.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Ojike falls back into the fire he lets out a sudden burst of chakra throughout his entire body sending scorching flames outward from his backside. This was probably due to the chakra dispersing the firewood underneath him, softening the fall and allowing him to be burn free. He continues writhing there on the ground as he holds his eyes shut as if he were in pain.

The movement stops and the sound subsides. For a moment the area remained silent and then the boy began to move once again. "You just don't get it, do you, Ojike? I am you and this is what we're about now. Now shut up and remain quiet - I'm going to have some fun!" The sadistic side had won as he regained his composure.

The boy looks in each direction, his right, cracking his neck as he looks, and then to his left as he cracks it again. He looks to the sky for a moment and raises his hands up into the air. "Yeah, Baby! I'm back!" No sooner did he say that than in his hands did burst two balls of flames. Quickly, he outstretches his arms to either of his sides and shoots the fireballs outward. The first fireball smashes into a tree trunk; splintering it as flames and wooden shards shoot outward. The brush nearby is set on fire as it begins to spread rapidly. The other fireball is sent through the trees, seemingly disappearing amidst the darkness. It's heading toward where Ayaka disappeared at.

The fire begins raging around Ojike as he smiles insanely. He chuckles as he takes his staff in hand and fuses some chakra into it. Without so much as skipping a beat he begins running around the forest; away from the fire. Murderous intent flashes across his face as he grips the staff and smashes it against another tree. The tree crumbles and burns at the impacted area. As if the tree were merely a simple block of earth it gives way to the furocious thrash of the boy's staff.

The cracking of the tree's trunk echos amongst the seemingly infinite trees which surround it. Then Ojike takes the staff in hand as he stands in the middle of a small clearing. "This sound, it's music to my ears! Let us play!" He laughs maniacally as he grips the staff. The boy holds it as if it were a stringed instrument. His hand comes down in a 'strumming' motion as a fireball shoots outward from the tip. The fireball shoots forth from it and for what seems to be tens of meters, engulfs everything in its path.

It was not much later that Ayaka was chasing after a person. The fireball which was sent out by Ojike hits a tree to her rear. As it hits the trunk of the tree splinters outward toward her back in what seems to be a deadly barrage of fiery wooden spikes. If she cannot avoid these soon, she will undoubtedly be hit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First Technique (shot directly from the left hand)

Name: Hinotama - Fireball
Range: Short-medium distance; 0-15 meters (0-49 feet).
Style: Fire style, Ninjutsu
Description:
Hinotama is a technique in which the user focuses his or her fire element chakra within a hand or other appendage. This fireball is considered extremely hot, and can sear flesh and cause extreme burns. However, after being released from the body, it looses heat rather quickly and is considered as an ineffective attack. However, if combined with short range taijutsu or ninjutsu, this technique can be considered a perk when added to a kick, punch, or other technique. Usually, this technique is used in order to heat senbon, kunai, and other metal objects of similar uses in order to add a more painful effect to the weapon.

Second Technique (Sent at Ayaka from afar)

Name: Joushou Fenikkusu Hana no Jutsu - Rising Phoenix Flower Technique
Range: Medium Distance; 10-20 meters (32-65 feet) radius from user.
Style: Fire element, Ninjutsu
Description:
Joushou Fenikkusu Hana no Jutsu is a lower Chuunin level ninjutsu. This technique is used to shoot at multiple targets from a medium distance by use of ones hands. The flames are estimated at a stunning 750 degrees Fahrenheit. As the distance from the user grows, it's heat intensity diminishes, though it is said to be most accurate at ten to twenty meters. Assuming this jutsu is to miss the predetermined target, as well as any other obstacle in it's path, it will diminish into nothingness at a distance of no longer than fifty meters. This jutsu can be used in combination with the ritual staff for it's maximum effect.

Third Technique (Chakra Dissolution)

Name: Chakra no Kaisan - Chakra Disolution
Range: Short-medium distance. 0-15 meters (0-49 feet).
Description:
Chakra no Kaisan is a technique in which the user focuses and channels his or her chakra into a medium such as a staff or sword. The users chakra then is spread evenly throughout the object and is expelled at the users disposal. This technique requires the user to send his or her own chakra into it, therefore costing the user chakra. Those who are more expirienced with this technique will be able to use it remotely, however during the early stages it must be confined to being connected directly with a chakra source on the body. Not only does this restrict the users range distance, but it effects how he or she will fight and which area they hold it. This is usually the hands, feet or other areas where the item can be held.

Fourth Technique (Guitar-like RPF)

Range: Medium Distance; 10-20 meters (32-65 feet) radius from user.
Description:
Joushou Fenikkusu Hana no Jutsu is a lower Chuunin level ninjutsu. This technique is used to shoot at multiple targets from a medium distance by use of ones hands. The flames are estimated at a stunning 750 degrees Fahrenheit. As the distance from the user grows, it's heat intensity diminishes, though it is said to be most accurate at ten to twenty meters. Assuming this jutsu is to miss the predetermined target, as well as any other obstacle in it's path, it will diminish into nothingness at a distance of no longer than fifty meters. This jutsu can be used in combination with the ritual staff for it's maximum effect.
Back to top Go down
Okamirui Kaishin

Okamirui Kaishin

Type : Anthro
Elements : Wind

Grayscale - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayscale   Grayscale - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:13 pm

After a good while of chasing after the Yaka-senpai, Kai had slid to a stop at the desserts edge with Shurui in hand, catching her so she wouldn't fall. He had lost Yaka's scent? He was baffled as to how he had lost it? Even Shadow whimpered in confusion as they sniffed the air trying to track him, but all else was failing. "What the hell...he is...gone?!?! How could he have gotten past our noses?"

He looked back at Shurui-chan for a sec, and then back forward, as Shadow growled, looking up ahead at a new person coming forward. The man had long golden hair, and what apperard to be the Kazakage's outfit on as well? The man had spoken, but not of good news of course. This day has already been alot of bad news, this prob wouldn't hurt that much? "The chuunin exams are offichally cancaled and will be reinstated on another date! That will be all have a nice day!" Kai just stared in shock as the man spoke and walked off back through the dessert back to the village. He couldn't believe the words he had just heard...again!! "You have got to be shitting me?!?! Again its cancelled?!? I do believe I think I'm done with trying to pass it...may as well go back to Snow County and make refuge there..."

Slightly downed and depressed at the chance to pass the exams let alone fight. He huffed and stared up at the sky for a moment, looking for the moon to comfort him for the time being, but she was no where to be seen. "Going home might not be so bad? Damn..thought this place would be fun..." He sighed again and began to turn around to head back to the others to let them know of the news. He figured they should know since, they weren't here to hear it from the new Kazekage himself. Shadow whimpered and walked up beside Kai with his head down. "Ya I know boy...it bums me out to. But it couldn't be helped I guess." He looked forward as he began to walk back to the others, picking up the light scent of burning? "Lets get back to the others you three, gota tell them of the news, and something might be up over there to."
Back to top Go down
Ojike_Zetsubou

Ojike_Zetsubou

Grayscale - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayscale   Grayscale - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:20 pm

Without realizing it the forest behind Kaishin had begun to burn intensely as large spires of smoke billow upward into the sky surrounding it. The faint scent of soot can be smelled as the clouds roll overhead. The epicenter of the fire is raging on and seems to be growing in size rapidly with each passing moment.

Kaishin notices this right away as the ash begins raining from the sky; carried on the breeze. Slowly sifting down around them. What had started such a horrendous fire? Kaishin wants to find out!
Back to top Go down

Grayscale - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayscale   Grayscale - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:32 pm

Suddenly, I'd feel a burning sensation, a fiery ultimatum approaching behind me. It was an attack of some sort maybe? I had guessed it had been Ojike. That dark sided one, hm this was intriguing. At the very last minute, I jumped to safety, only to notice that the forest had been set ablaze. Again this is no more than the dark side of Ojike's doing. I could tell. What morals does this new side have? Although the same time the fascination of it entices me, it also repulses and sickens me. What to do?

"Ojike..." That was the only word I muttered before of course staring at the forest of flames for a while. It seemed it was all being burnt to ash. I could do nothing about it. My petty water attacks and elemental jutsu would not have been enough to stop up this humongous flame. If I could put out some parts maybe it wouldn't be as severe as it is now, but then again, I did not want to. The fiery dragon continued to rage and roar it's severity. The extremity of touching the flames would get you burned in an instant. The chakra infused in this was incredulous. This jutsu definitely had much power behind it. What was I but a skilled swordsman still learning as well?

I wondered where everyone else went and eventually caught word that the Chuunin exams were canceled once more. The power-up process was now severed from the possibilities I may have had. It is no use in residing here anymore, I might as well head off the nearest village, that's the Snow Village. See what I can and might find there. After that, the next stop is Moon. I can still feel that man's presence...
Back to top Go down
Ojike_Zetsubou

Ojike_Zetsubou

Grayscale - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayscale   Grayscale - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:10 pm

Without a terrible effort, Ayaka managed to avoid those fiery wooden splinters which zipped by her; leaving trails of embers in their wake. She looked upon the great blaze which was visible from where she stood and how the great billowing spires of smoke pushed outward into the sky. Little did she realize that those splinters had caused more small fires to sprout behind her. The dense underbrush catches fire quickly and begins to spread; leaving only but a few moments for her to decide. Turn around, or make her way through those fires which were starting to spread around her.

Meanwhile Ojike was still navigating his way throughout the forest in what seemed to be a graceful dance of mayhem and destruction. Out of the corner of his eye he spots another person (Ryuu). Without thinking to wait he sends chakra to the tips of his fingers as small flames begin to form at their tips. He smiles and with a sudden yelp, "Gyaaaah!" He attempts to shoot them forth toward his target. Suddenly the chakra bursts outward from his fingers and with a fiery displacement, flames engulf his hand for a moment; charring it slightly. He turns his hand toward his face to look at it and upon seeing it he can see the scorched blisters forming at his fingertips.

He smiles excitedly as he looks toward the man once more. The flames behind him are catching up. There isn't much time to continue and with one last spin he grasps the staff in his hand. Focusing chakra into it he sends off one last burst of fiery chakra, this time a more powerful burst of fire shoots forth from his staff toward (Ryuu). "Come out and play!"

The fireball shoots forward toward the man who stands only but ten meters from Ojike. If he does not act swiftly the ball of fire will hit him with fair accuracy and almost certainly burn him. With that Ojike begins sprinting forward; away from the flames and toward his target, the sage from a foreign village.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First Technique - Failed Technique (Renda no Hinotama - Beginning stages)

Name: Renda no Hinotama - Fireball Barrage
Range: Short-medium distance; 0-20 meters (0-65 feet).
Style: Fire style, Ninjutsu
Description:
Renda Hinotama is a technique in which the user focuses his or her fire element chakra within a hand or other appendage. As the user focuses his or her chakra flames appear at the tips of his or her fingers. The resulting fireballs are considered extremely hot, and can sear flesh and cause extreme burns. However, after being released from the body, it looses heat. Though, the sheer number makes them harder to avoid.

Second Technique (Fiery burst from the staff end)

Range: Medium distance; 10-20 meters (32-65 feet) radius from user.
Description:
Back to top Go down
Okamirui Kaishin

Okamirui Kaishin

Grayscale - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayscale   Grayscale - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:31 pm

OOC: Ummm don't RP for me Ojike. o.e I can clearly smell and see the smoke and flames on my own and in my own post. Thanks! As for others...the topic is practically dead with or without Yaka O.o I have seen at best 3 people post...though alot...but still sadly only those 3 T__T Since exams have been canceled (AGAIN) and my target is gone, and none seem to really be rping here anymore or simply not at all? (Whatever your case may be) I'll be taking my own adventure. I'm not leaving site, but I will be leaving to another more "noticably" active village. O.o Find me there if you wish, or stay here in silence and flail through the sand v.v Totally up to you. Thanks for the light fun!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Having picked up on the trail of smoke and burning ash, Kai looked to the sky to see that not only was the moon herself hidden from him, but now the sky. All behind a thick blanket of black smoke. Clearly from the smell, it was a fire back were the others were? But the interest of actually gonig to really find out never really peaked him at this point. He just huffed at the thoughts of interest for anything at this point.

He huffed at all the failed ideas, pulling a lone kunai out from his pouch and a loose piece of parchment. Writing a few dozen words in it,

"The exams have been canceled due to unknown cicumstances with the previous Kazekage, Yakata Veroshi's disapperance, and the spot being filled in by another? I'm clueless as to what it all means or whats to come. But as for now, I'll be taking my leave back home to The Hidden Aurora Village. My sister Shurui Okamirui will be joining me on this new quest of mines, but I do bid you all farwell. It was fun while it lasted Asako Sensei and squad I never got to know... My time here has grown wasted and fairly dry, but maybe one day I'll return? But for now, good luck with councling the mishaps that have occured and any that may come. Till we meet again, Kaishin Okamirui"

After rolling the parchment up, and placing it snug onto the kunai, Kai had jumped into the trees a bit, and got as good as aim as he could from their, to aim the kunai into the hands of anyone from the group. He had flung the kunai as hard as he could, hoping not to many obstructions would be in its path, as it landed somewhere near the center of the group.

He had jumped back down from the tree, and sighed once more as he looked over at Shurui chan, almost hesitant on speaking, but he grew bored, and wasn't in much of a caring mood to go look for any others, nor put out this possible new danger that was in the area. He looked back up to the murky dark sky, "So you ready to go back home with me Sis..?" He didn't want to leave, least not without seeing everyone face to fcae onc emore, mainly Ayaka, whom had already vanished from his view before he came to. He still wanted to make sure that atleast they knew of what was to happen, and his sisters judgement on leavin gor going.

Last edited by Kaishin Okamirui on Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Okamirui Shurui

Okamirui Shurui

Type : Sunagakure

Grayscale - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayscale   Grayscale - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:47 pm

Shurui was in the least upset at the suddenness of the events. She looked at Kai watching and waiting patiently. Meimashi was at her side and Dinishia walked up behind her after watching Kai throw a kunai with a note on it. "So you ready to go back home with me Sis..?" He asked. It was time to leave huh..Back home to the Aurora village. She wasn't really reluctant to leave.

Every one that consisted of her family was here, though she would miss Aya-chan. She nodded. "..Yeah let's go home.." She said walking over to him. There wasn't much here for her anymore and if Kai wanted to go back home she would follow him. She had just encountered him and she wasn't going to let him go.
Back to top Go down

Grayscale - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayscale   Grayscale - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:30 pm

Being a little disgusted with Ojike's actions and behaviors I left him to his biddings in the burnt down forest. Obviously he was having too much of a sadistic twist on fun in the forest he attempted to trap me in. The burning flames were cutting to my air supply and the smoke from the burning wood was too much for my breath to handle. I did, in fact, cough several times before finding a small escape route. A small and cornered off part of the forest that apparently Ojike, in his reigning terror had missed. This closed off passage for one led me straight to Kaishin and Shurui. It was no use or not sense in chasing that other gentleman anymore he had escaped and that was that. I coughed a few more times not looking at what was in front of me. I was on my hands and knees crawling out from the now destroyed forest. I thought was a despicable thing to do. Especially to the harmless forest, but then again another thought spoke of when did I actually care?

I stood up and regained any dignity that I might have lost in that fiery prism of fear and destruction. Of course, death as well. I promised I will get stronger and train in my much lacking water jutsu so that I may be able to combat fire. Ojike, not to say, wasn't my enemy, he was an acquaintance with a fond nature toward me for reasons unexplored. But he did wield an enemy element to my element and therefore I must combat against it. All forms of it. Then I blinked. Finally noticing that Kaishin and Shurui were standing in front of me as they were, probably dumbfounded. I then spoke softly, regaining the sound of my voice and dissipating the coughing from my system.

"Kaishin... Shurui... "A pause occurred and then the sound of my voice was heard once more. The ashes clung to my face as the dirt stuck to my clothes. My appearance seemed dirty and worn, as my body was.

"Speak of the truth to me. Is it, true, that you both are planning to return to a village? The snow village from what I interpret?"I do believe that I overheard, mistakenly, their conversation one morning of returning to the village they once lived when the time was right. The Chuunin exams were called off, the forest was destroyed and up in fiery flames burning with hate and sadism, and now seemed of the perfect time to take a trip. Then I continued as they might have nodded or tried to speak to me an answer. I looked down to the floor, folding my hands into my pockets and speaking with no emotion once more. The cold glare remained in my eyes as the quickly setting sun shone down on them accentuating their glow and gleam. Even making the coldest of stares seem like one of the most innocent.

"I'd like to accompany you."
Back to top Go down
Okamirui Kaishin

Okamirui Kaishin

Grayscale - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayscale   Grayscale - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:39 pm

A little hesitant still, he had heard something from in the bush coming towards them, Shadow had peeked around his legs as he looked at what was coming as well, and ran over to the coming object as if he knew it. Kai just stared slightly baffled at to what Shadow had scene? but decided to wait for it to come closer. His sense of smell for the object was being blocked some with all the soot and burning of any and everything in the air...he felt he knew what it was, seeing as Shadow went towards it without hesitation.

He stared upon the figure as it gotten closer, and could finally make out whom it was, it was Ayaka...His eyes widen as she came into his view, and a slight glistening light in his eyes flickered. He felt weird again? He panicked only for that split second, before looking back up at the sky. Speaking softly as he stares into the dark cloud, getting himself together, "It would seem so...I grow bored of a place with no action...it be nice if we could do things another way, but we choose this way as a result." He had gotten himself together again, but his facial expression wasn't much of anything like his normal hyper active side, this was more lazy and laid back look.

With a soft smile, he turns back to his sis, and glances over his shoulder, waving her on to follow, "Sure why not? Be nice to have you around. I think Shurui agrees to?" Pointing at her with a comical grin on his face, as he laughs lightly walking on ahead of her. Shadow jumping at Ayaka's legs playfully and excited that she came back.
Back to top Go down

Grayscale - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayscale   Grayscale - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:19 pm

I blinked and looked at them seeing as how they were both excited to see me. Kaishin stuck a smile on his face after his little state of happy panic. I nodded to his agreement with his sister of their leaving and my accompaniment. Shadow leaped onto my feet and legs, my lower appendages, and smiled happily. I guess even he was excited to know I was fine. So much worry, I wonder why.

"Well, shall we set astray from Suna?"I asked keep quiet to myself of my thoughts. I took a last glance at the burning forest and thought for a moment recalling the previous memories of my sensei. Even though she never spoke of her answer to me, I knew what she wanted, what she was going to say, what she was thinking of that question. Her answer...

'Mom... wait for me..Someday we'll meet again..'
Back to top Go down
Ojike_Zetsubou

Ojike_Zetsubou

Grayscale - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayscale   Grayscale - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:35 pm

With a sudden crash, the explosive burst of fiery chakra smashes into the trunk of the tree. The blast literally engulfs the tree in flames as the fiery ball continues onward behind it deeper into the forest. The image of that sage disappears amongst the many leaves of the forest canopy. Ojike was sure the fiery blast should have hit him, yet there was just silence.

"What? I was sure I..." A confused look comes upon his face as a sudden burst of chakra expels from him once more sending him flying backward. It was his other persona - he's fighting back now. "Don't think I'll let you out, this is my time!" His inner persona were in a struggle with each other for control of the body now.

"I will not allow you to do as you please any further! You've already weakened yourself!" The boy's body twists and contorts as it stumbles forward, the flames begin surging upward around him. The oxygen levels around him begin to drop rapidly causing the flames to slowly lower. Though the heat is intense, his body remains intact, though singed.

He falls face first onto the ground struggling to breathe. Ojike struggles once again to his feet as he begins sprinting through the flames which are on all sides of him now. The kunai begin to sear his flesh from the inside out as he bursts through the larger wall of flames. His hair has been burnt off now leaving nothing but a short inch or so of hair upon his head. The boy's shorts have been charred and tattered by the flames. His shorts are whittled with holes.

Though his scars show, the sadistic persona can no longer control the body. It has expelled too much energy now. Upon escaping the immense flames Ojike turns back to the forest. The flames seem to reach toward the sky as clouds of smoke billow upward into the air. "What have I done...? Where do I go from here? I can't go back..." He realizes that everyone is gone. Asako, Yakate, even that mysterious man, Ryuu. Ojike was alone, and this frightens him the most.

Ojike continues traveling through the forest until he reaches a stream which leads away from the fire. "Perhaps I shall explore for myself... This expansive land." Just now he notices what he looks like. "My robes! " His eyes close tightly as he gives off a painful look. Seeing those senbon embedded in his skin makes chills go down his spine.

Without warning, the exhaustion hits him all at once, causing him to fall backward into the stream. The water seems to pick him up and carries him downriver. All Ojike can do is float in the water as he stares at the sky. It's a gentle current and the trees block the majority of the sunlight. He closes his eyes and lets the river flow take him away from this place. The potent smell of ash slowly wares away as his body is seemingly cleansed by the gentle current. Those smoke clouds eventually fade into the skyline and now he thinks once more, "I'm alone..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grayscale - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grayscale   Grayscale - Page 4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Grayscale
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of Shinobi :: Archives :: Archives Pre 2012 :: Other Archives-
Jump to: