Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Complexity: A Ninja Story. Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Complexity: A Ninja Story. Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Complexity: A Ninja Story. Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Complexity: A Ninja Story. Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Complexity: A Ninja Story. Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Complexity: A Ninja Story. Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Complexity: A Ninja Story. Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Complexity: A Ninja Story. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Complexity: A Ninja Story. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Complexity: A Ninja Story. -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Complexity: A Ninja Story. -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Complexity: A Ninja Story.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~

Type : Aurora
Elements : Water, Light, Wind, etc.

Complexity: A Ninja Story. Empty
PostSubject: Complexity: A Ninja Story.   Complexity: A Ninja Story. Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:33 pm

Chapter 1: Miracles

As the eyes of a small and wandering child follow across the burning town, the ashes rise from the fire. The smell of something being burned, and of course the flames take sight in the child's eyes, and strike them with fear. The awful smell of deadness, and dreariness takes affect to the child's nose, and soon the atmosphere is starting to become unbearable. To see all of the ninja die before this child, this was no doubt HIS work.

"Mother? Brother?" A child, the same child as before called out in agony searching for them. An expression of worry was clearly written upon the face of the young child as she could not locate her relatives. Suddenly, as if from nowhere, two presences seemed to come in her range. She could feel them all too clearly. This was the beginnings of a great war.

With one positive, she wondered who it might be, but the other one was behind her, holding her back from moving. Reluctantly she managed to clench her fists. She was only a genin back then anyway.

"What are you doing here, heartless fiend?!" This child spoke with great anger, still unmoved. The only moving parts of her body were her shaking fists from the tight clenching, and of course her lips to say the sounds coming out of her mouth. Soon her whole body would shake with anger, as the man behind her let off a smirk from his lips, and began to approach her gradually.

"Hehehehe, well, well, if it isn't the brave little child from down the lane? Tell me, how do you get the audacity to speak out against me like that huh you little punk?! Besides, those are pretty big words for a small child like you. Don't you think you should go home and scurry around in the leaves somewhere?! Hm? This is no place for a child~!" This he would scream as he went to attack the child with his silently pulled blade. The ashes and the fire were burning hatred into her eyes just as the death and stench of it, rising into her nose, causing her heart to race. She quickly was able to turn around and guard herself with a kunai, and though she wasn't to last very long with that, he pulled away. He then slang his sword over his shoulder, and looked down upon the little girl. She was holding her ground being ever so brave. This, obviously left open some problems for the man with the sword.

"Heh, so you do have some guts. Good, good... I like a good fight!" He said this with a look of insanity on his face like no other she had ever seen before. Just as he was about to raise his blade and strike, the presence the girl felt before that was hidden in front of her, appeared a slight distance behind her. She, of course wondered who it was. Though she had a funny feeling, that they weren't going to hurt her.

"You hold it right there~! Do not mess with my daughter or you will pay the price! Got that?!" An angry, protective woman just barely standing rose from the ash-covered ground, just making it to the scene in time. This woman was the girl's daughter. The mother's name was, Sakuraisei Sora. She promised she would always protect her daughter no matter what, and so she was fulfilling her promise till the very end. Still with nowhere her son in sight, he had gone missing, a look of pure happiness and yet pure agony was displayed on her face. Her eyes were directed towards the ground as if that was the destination they were to lay. As if that was the source causing her anger. The look of happiness, came from the relief of finding her daughter and that she was alive in the massacre. The look of agony and anger was the thought that her missing son might be dead. However she could not take the risk of leaving her child alone to go look for the other. She started to walk forward now, and as she did, her face, her eyes, intense and stained with emotion forever now, looked directly into the child's as well as the villain's. Both were two different gazes. The gaze to the child was nothing short of meaning, "I love you, and I hope you find your brother soon. This I must do now. Goodbye, and I shall always be with you." The gaze to the villain was nothing short of meaning, "I will kill you by the hand of my sword. And my body's divine. Bring what you must to me, but I will not let you harm my daughter." A look of pure hatred.

As the mother headed off to the battle stance with the evil man, the child stood back clutching her fists into balls and trying to hold back emotion. Tears started to fill her eyes, as she went back into the background and began to watch this fight take place. She was glad her mother was protecting her to tell the truth, but on the other hand, she wishes that she didn't have to risk anything for her. She wanted her to live, and for the scary men to leave. But that was not going to happen without a sacrifice, one important to the village of course. This sacrifice would be her mother, a vital and crucial point to the Aurora village. Now burning over in fire more than ice, the man had her mother on the tip of his sword, on top of his hand, slowly dying. He had picked her up and placed her there himself, the sword piercing through her heart directly. She didn't have long to live. As the child saw her mother dying right before her eyes, she couldn't help but be overwhelmed with emotion. As the mother was dying, she had one last wish as their gazes met of course, once more before leaving forever. Her mothers eyes told her this message, "Go, go and become a strong ninja. Protect this village with your life, and never go back on your word. Help you brother and take care of him. And always just live..." And with that, her eyes fell to a close, signifying her demise. The child didn't know what to do, as she fell to her knees not believing her mother was gone.

The man just stood there, and waited for something else to happen... this would result in something unexpected enough to make someone's heart stop. As he was about to open his mouth to say something, the child then spoke.. the first time ever really being serious. The child's eyes slowly caught the gaze of the other cynical man's. She looked deep into them, telling him that she was serious about this. Her eyes were pained and stained with blood lust in them, pain, and yet still innocence. There is much more to this world then anything it ever seems.

"You worthless scumbag. You dirty good-for-nothing rat, you spineless brain dead villain! How could you... How could you kill my mother?!" ]The child's eyes were stung with tears in them as well, but not enough to make her vision so blurry that she couldn't see. She drew her kunai and with that, the man smirked menacingly as ever, as he drew his katana. He spoke getting into a stance.

"Very well, young child. Be prepared to meet... your demise!" And with that the two ninja raced into battle. One with a purpose, and one with the intent to kill. Sometimes things aren't always as they appear to be.

Last edited by Seirei Sora on Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complexity: A Ninja Story.   Complexity: A Ninja Story. Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:52 am

The young child was fairing pretty well against him. In her eyes there was a sense of true determination not to die. To know that she might be all alone is a gruesome thought, and something someone should never face by themselves. But she swore she would kill the man whom killed her mother right in front of her. What a heartless action, carried out by a heartless dog, was the only thought in her head. Her eyes still stung with partial tears falling to the ash-covered ground, which was black as the evil man's soul.

Out of breath, and clothes worn, and bleeding, she stood, hanging in the battle. Once more she put up the kunai as a defense as the man, too was panting, and swung at her with more power than the last. She only held back a little and her footing began to get discombobulated. Then a break in the fight, and a stalemate came as they spoke to each other. Letting the other hear their thoughts.

"Foolish, insolent little brat! You agonizing little child~! Hasn't anyone ever told you to respect your elders?!"

"I would, but sadly you're no elder! Though you may be older and stronger than me, by my life I swear to protect this village with all my might! You killed my mother... and for that.. you must die!" The girl came in with other attacks, now, using two kunais and trying to get a vantage point to gain from this. As she kept trying to cut and swing at him, she would release more of her thoughts.

"You committed a murder and right in front of my eyes. You... I'm not going to let you kill my family right before me. I will not watch another death before my eyes! You think you're so tough... but just wait.. wait till I have a chance to get at you, and then you will rue the day you ever sought out to do this... this to me! Now die on my blade scum!" The child continued to try and attack him. He smirked, and barely moving just reached out his hand to the fast paced genin, holding her by one of her wrists up in the area. She was still clutching the kunai tightly around the holding part, so she was fine. He forcefully opened her hand making her drop the "useless" kunai. She was cringing in pain as she closed one of her eyes, and remaining in the air, the main flaunted his ruthlessness.

"It's people like you I hate in this world... so listen close.. and listen now.. little girl. I am only going to say this once got it?! You are a liar, and a good-for-nothing, brat who thinks she can take on the world all at once. Well she can't. You think dreams really come true? They don't. And you should thank me for telling you these things, for they really are true. Be grateful, you little~" The man was angry, and he clenched his grip tighter around her wrist. She cringed again, almost crying out in pain. Both of her eyes closed for a moment, and then she slowly opened both of her eyes to look into his. A look of anger, and pure hatred. A look of rage, and a look that told all of the tales in heart deep down. As if the glare was speaking to him, if it had words it would most likely be, "I'm going to kill you." The man would just laugh cynically and drop her then to the floor as if she were nothing. He turned his back on her, causing her, in a scramble to quickly jump up in a hurry and say something impulsive. She didn't know what the outcome of the statement would be, but she would fight nonetheless, despite the tiresome state she was in.

"You're just gonna run away?! Fight me... like a man!" The girl stood ready with her kunais in hand. The man simply half-turned his head, and a smirk took over his lips again, but not one that the girl could see for her own eyes. Still she stood ready.

"You're nothing but a foolish, stupid, sought off child. You're not better than your father." The man then took his leave out of the burning village. She dropped the kunais to the ground and stood there heartbroken at what he just said. How did he know about her father when she hadn't even known? So many questions left unanswered, and yet so many still lingering in her mind, wanting to be told. She stood there with both an expression of anger and sadness written on her face. And there she stood, while the ashes caught her much held back tears. Soon she fell to her knees and cried, before going home and gathering her things. She was going to set out on a journey she decided. She was going to become a strong ninja, and avenge her mother's death, kill the man that killed her by her own means. She promised it, she swore it. That little girl's name was Seirei Sora.

And this all happened 5 years ago..

Last edited by Seirei Sora on Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complexity: A Ninja Story.   Complexity: A Ninja Story. Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:41 pm

Chapter 2: Complex Thoughts.

The little child had grown to be quite some ninja. Still a genin, she advanced and learned more. Became stronger and smarter, and then the time came for her to leave her home. She was outside her door with her stuff. A sword, and equipment, she might need. Food, water, and just a few other things, as she closed her eyes remembering this place. She called up the memories that lay deep within her heart to the surface of her mind. She played them out so clearly, as if watching them on a pixel perfect screen.

"I'm gonna miss this place. But, I will return again Aurora. I promise, and I shall protect you with my life. And, mom..." A faint smile came to her face as she recalled that bloody night. Still she was nowhere close to tears, she was good at hiding it, or rather holding it back. And so she stood with her eyes closed, remembering that night. Suddenly, she clutched her fists tight, and looked up to the sky, finally finishing her sentence. "Mom.. always be with me. I'll avenge you, and restore the family name. He will rue the day he ever met Seirei Sora." The child, was me....

After a total of 5 minutes, I had thought about what that guy meant, as I walked on my way to my friend's house. They too, much like me, were from the Aurora village. One of my best childhood friends. We would grow old together. This is where the swirling vortex of thoughts in my mind comes to life.

'But.. what did he.. what did he mean about, my father? I haven't known my father... so how could he know him? He's probably just using that as a ploy in order to find me and then kill me. Of course! He's probably waiting to finish off the job. I have faith that my brother is alive... but then there's the thought of he's not. Alright, well either way it is up to me to restore the family's name. I hope that my friend here can help me... I do not want to be all alone. I shall protect them with my life as well. Hopefully.. we'll meet someone along the way. Maybe they can teach us to become strong. But that still doesn't answer the question of how he knew of my father. And what was his name?' I would think to myself, and seemed pretty deep into thought. That is until, I walked into something. It happened to be a wooden panel sticking off of a house. I was taken aback by this, and stood there rubbing my head, since it had hit my forehead.

"Ouch, that hurt. I have to be more careful." I chuckled lightly, and now back on my small travel to my friend's house was set on my mind. I was almost there, just had to clear one more hill. Sliding down the snowy hills, when I was 10. Oh that was fun, and so innocent. That is until 5 years ago, WHEN I was 10 that that jerk took that innocent fun away. I am now 15, and facing the world for my own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complexity: A Ninja Story.   Complexity: A Ninja Story. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Complexity: A Ninja Story.
Page 1 of 1