Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Sightseeing-Hidden Ash [Kyoske] Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Sightseeing-Hidden Ash [Kyoske] Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Sightseeing-Hidden Ash [Kyoske] Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Sightseeing-Hidden Ash [Kyoske] Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Sightseeing-Hidden Ash [Kyoske] Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Sightseeing-Hidden Ash [Kyoske] Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Sightseeing-Hidden Ash [Kyoske] Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Sightseeing-Hidden Ash [Kyoske] Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Sightseeing-Hidden Ash [Kyoske] Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Sightseeing-Hidden Ash [Kyoske] -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Sightseeing-Hidden Ash [Kyoske] -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Sightseeing-Hidden Ash [Kyoske]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Uchiha "Rein" Kyoske
Jounin
Jounin
Uchiha

Type : Moon
Elements : Secret Release

Sightseeing-Hidden Ash [Kyoske] Empty
PostSubject: Sightseeing-Hidden Ash [Kyoske]   Sightseeing-Hidden Ash [Kyoske] Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:29 am

After at the Rai-Neko town, Kyoske went to the Fire Country to continue his mission. He was still reading his books but he was on the second book,the red one. It was the story of "The Seven Deadly Sins" that is the one that Kyo is avoiding to do.

Kyoske didn't notice that there were seven S-Ranked shinobi with a
hundred plus ninjas that were hiding and following Kyoske the whole day.

They were the best ninja assasins in the 5 shinobi countries but each of their service costs a high amount of Ryo which only the yakuza leaders could afford. They were very popular for their service which removes all evidence in the crimes.

Actually,Kyoske knows that he was followed but he don't care as long that he was reading his favorite novel. While he was reading his book,the ninjas were observing his actions if he will be going to attack or make some handseals against them. But he was just yawning the whole day while enjoying reading his book.

Each step scares the ninjas even if they were proffesionals,each yawn makes them more secured of their movements because they were very scared about the "Rein of the Uchiha" who was very popular on winning battle against powerful kages that has been responsible of popular crimes..

A few moments passed,Kyoske arrived at the Haikagure No Sato of the Fire country.

Last edited by Uchiha "Rein" Kyoske on Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:23 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Uchiha "Rein" Kyoske
Jounin
Jounin
Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing-Hidden Ash [Kyoske]   Sightseeing-Hidden Ash [Kyoske] Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:44 am

Kyoske entered the Haigakure's gate and yet he found the guards sleeping that made Kyo wonder. "Hmm .. A genjutsu which targets a person's chakra to shut down for an hour .. this is a work of a professional." he said to himself but he managed to continue reading his book while walking and act like he don't care.

Few minutes passed,some ninjas threw some shurikens to Kyoske and one was setting a trap at Kyo's way. As usual, Kyoske dodged the shurikens for he studied correct spin of a shuriken and its speed of turning. After the consecutive dodges,the unknown ninjas started to attack Kyoske.

There were a hundred plus of professional ninjas surrounding Kyoske,some were in the air and some were raging fast to attack him. Each of them has a katana,axes,and some weapons that only professional could used.

Kyo then closed his book and said "I'm done reading .. let me finish this business ..". He activated his Sharingan and draws his Shadow Cutter "Kagenagi" and started to perform his sword dance to slash the ninjas without being hit.

"1,2,3,4 ..... 17,18 .." Kyoske counted the ninjas he killed until he finished. "117,118 .. 150 .." he then pulled his sword from the last ninja he killed. "I never realized there were 150 ninja assasins following me the whole day .. " he murmured.

Used:
Spoiler:
Weapon Using:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Uchiha "Rein" Kyoske on Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Uchiha "Rein" Kyoske
Jounin
Jounin
Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing-Hidden Ash [Kyoske]   Sightseeing-Hidden Ash [Kyoske] Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:01 am

After encountering 150 ninja assasins, Kyoske then saw seven S-Ranked ninjas few meters away at is front. The seven ninjas were named before the seven deadly sins for they almost killed all the strongest ninja of the ninja history.

Kyoske makes his step calmly without being nervous even just a little. All of them were staring at Kyo with such confident and playful smiles. But when they stared at the boy's eyes. They were very amazed that they can't move. One of them was Wrath the leader,but because of the power of his chakra,he escaped the great immense of the Sharingan.

"Hey .. Hey .. the popular Rein of the Uchiha .. I have tested your strength from those fools." the leader named Wrath said. "Shut up !! I payed 20,000 ryo in each of those fools" the person named Envy said. "Shut up Envy .. let's finish this business" the person named Pride said.

"Don't be calm all of you .. He is the Rein of the Uchiha .. don't forget that he killed our Drakuren-sensei .." the leader Wrath said. "Huh ? That cute guy is the one who killed Drakuren-sama ?? Your joking there, Wrath-sama" Pride said with anger and confusion. "That's that mean he has a high amount of money in the bounty ?" Glouttony said. "Very high .. " Wrath said to them.

Kyoske thought " They are not really talkative .. they are just ... surprised ..". The seven were still arguing about Kyo but he is not even moving. "Whoever he is .. I must kill him .." Pride said and he continued. "I'm the one who payed hose rats !!!".

Kyoske was still silent standing at the seven ninja's front in the middle of their conversation. "Hey why don't you talk there .." the person named Wrath said.

They were amazed on Kyoske's Sharingan and started acting like surprised. "Stop looking at us like that !!!" the person named Pride said. He acted very angry and started to run fast to attack Kyoske while Kyoske was very calm standing.

"Die !!!" Pride said while charging his flaming sword. Kyoske started to move and killed Pride in just a draw of his sword. "Everyone .. Formation .. Let's attack him now .." the leader Wrath said.

Sharingan Effect:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Uchiha "Rein" Kyoske on Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Uchiha "Rein" Kyoske
Jounin
Jounin
Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing-Hidden Ash [Kyoske]   Sightseeing-Hidden Ash [Kyoske] Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:26 am

As they were making their making attacking formation,Kyoske then held his sword. "Let's finish this" he said calmly. The ninjas named Sloth,Greed,and Lust started to attack Kyoske while the leader Wrath was charging electricity behind with Gluttony making clay bombs.

Kyoske then performed handseals and breath deeply while enemies are on the air to attack him. He then released multiple blades of wind which will slice its target with ease and the attack killed both Sloth and Greed. Lust escaped the attack and performs a slice attack at Kyo's back.

When Lust's attack became closer,Kyoske turned into a jelly like state which the slice attack passed through it. Kyoske then re-solidify attack sliced Lust with his sharp sword. Envy said to master,Wrath "Wrath-sama,this guy is insanely powerful .." he said. The leader replied "Fool .. don't be amazed on that person .. just attack him !!" he said with extreme anger.

Envy started to release multiple small clay bombs towards Kyo. Kyo charged his wind chakra at his palm and released multiple wind chakra senbon which countered all Envy's attack. Kyo then appeared at Envy's back and sliced him with Kyo's sword.

Gluttony covered his master Wrath and transformed into his curse seal second state. Gluttony has multiple claws,spikes and mouth that would describe him extremely offensive.

Kyo then put his palm at Gluttony's stomach and release a powerful attack which explode and turn Gluttony into shreds. Wrath charged his electricity all over his body while saying with anger "Rein of the Uchiha,I will kill you !!!!". Kyoske then charged wind chakra at his palm and forward thrust it to Wrath which made explosions.

Jutsu Used:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Uchiha "Rein" Kyoske on Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Uchiha "Rein" Kyoske
Jounin
Jounin
Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing-Hidden Ash [Kyoske]   Sightseeing-Hidden Ash [Kyoske] Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:27 am

Kyoske exhaust because of the consecutive attacks he made to defeat all the seven S-Ranked criminals. But the leader,Wrath was forcing his body to move.

"Were not yet finished,Rein of the Uchiha .. Your eyes .. that eyes will pay for insulting my skills and power that my Drakuren-sensei gave to me ... Hahah !" He laughed evily before Kyoske's eyes.

Kyoske closed his eyes with confidence and unemotional face. "Your sensei, Drakuren was a strong shinobi .. he was a good person at all before I realized it .. but its you who commit mistake on using that power ..".

Kyo stepped once and continued "lightning is not destruction .. it is the way of letting the people know that .. family must be together in just a short period of time ..". Wrath's eyes were very lonely and confused while hearing Kyo's line.

A few moments,Wrath laughed as if he were very crazy and like an insultment to Kyoske. "My sensei ??? you gotta be kidding me !!! Hahaha .." his lightning were electricoting everywhere while Kyo was very confident and sad for Wrath.

Last edited by Uchiha "Rein" Kyoske on Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Uchiha "Rein" Kyoske
Jounin
Jounin
Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing-Hidden Ash [Kyoske]   Sightseeing-Hidden Ash [Kyoske] Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:04 am

Kyoske began to look at the cloudy skies and looks lonely. Wrath continued to laugh as if insulting Kyo's speech. "Do you know .. what's your sensei's last words ??" he said with disappointment and loneliness but con confident. Wrath began to flash his memories back into the day that his sensei died.

"Kill the Rein of the Uchiha with all of your teammates's power ... I'm counting on you .. Endai" Wrath was speechless with analyzing what's his sensei means .

Wrath began to ask with such a high volume "Hey !! Why am I talking to you in this way ..?". Kyoske was sad and said "with your teammates power .. he means with your teammates power .. I think he was very disappointed right now. " Kyoske said.

"What are talking about ? He is very proud of me because I have tried to kill you,Uchiha !!" he asked and yelled to Kyo. "Bringing or let me say paying ryo to kill me .. disappointed him .. ". Wrath realized that his disobeyed his sensei about his works as a student.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha "Rein" Kyoske
Jounin
Jounin
Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing-Hidden Ash [Kyoske]   Sightseeing-Hidden Ash [Kyoske] Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:19 am

Wrath realized that he is the one insulting his sensei's pride. He was sent to the Haigakure's jail for assasinating Kyoske [Rein of the Uchiha] and killing almost all the previous kages. "He was a powerful Shinobi but he was sent to the wring dark road of evil. At least he realized it .." Kyoske murmured while walking outside the village.

He was walking until he realized that his stomach is rumbling. "Oops .. my pets are asking for food .. hehe .." he said with playful smile.

Kyoske went back and searched for the tempura store he went a while ago. He stopped walking when he found the store "Ichiraku Ramen" .. he was starving more when he found the store.

"Good day Mr. Storekeeper .. Can I have some Ramen ?" he smiled cutely when he entered the store. Some girls caught his smile and turned their eyes into hearts. "What's your name ? Where do you live ? Can I ask for your address ?" the girls yelled in Kyo's front. "Hey .. hey .. sorry for this girls .. It's been a long time since they found a cute guy like you .. what can I do for you ?" the storekeeper asked.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha "Rein" Kyoske
Jounin
Jounin
Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing-Hidden Ash [Kyoske]   Sightseeing-Hidden Ash [Kyoske] Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:23 am

Kyoske was a little confused about answering the storekeeper "I-I'm not really familiar at the Ramen cooking styles. Can you give me some of your special recipe ??" he asked. The girls were still staring at him like they are dreaming for him. "Umm .. Sir ..you look starving .. try our extra large ramen .." he suggested. "Ohh .. ok" he answered with smile.

After few moments, Kyoske finished his large ramen with a smile. The girls are outside the store waiting for him. After he went outside the store,the storekeeper said "Hey .. Mr .. Your such a nice person .. what's your name ?" he said. Few moments passed,Kyo walked to continue his journey to the Wind Country. The storekeeper was very looking at Kyo speechless beside the girls. "Father .. what's wrong ..? " one of the girl said. "He's the Rein of the Uchiha .. or simply Kyoske Uchiha ...".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing-Hidden Ash [Kyoske]   Sightseeing-Hidden Ash [Kyoske] Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Sightseeing-Hidden Ash [Kyoske]
Page 1 of 1