Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Moon Gates Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Moon Gates Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Moon Gates Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Moon Gates Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Moon Gates Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Moon Gates Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Moon Gates Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Moon Gates Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Moon Gates Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Moon Gates -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Moon Gates -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Moon Gates

Go down 
+2
Crowe
Tsumi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

Moon Gates Empty
PostSubject: Moon Gates   Moon Gates Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:12 am

This gate is made of a strange black rockish material,many claim the gates are made from rocks harvested on the moon. The gate is heavily guarded twenty-four hours a day, by some of the villages best shinobi.

As well as the gate a invisible barrier surrounds the village, making it almost impossible to get in the village with out going through the front gate.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

Moon Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon Gates   Moon Gates Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:35 pm

Ryuu smiled as he entered his village. "I'm home" he said simply to the guards. "welcome home my lord!!" the guards said in union there voice revealing there fear of the Tsukikage.
Back to top Go down
Crowe

Crowe

Type : aurora
Elements : dark, lightning

Moon Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon Gates   Moon Gates Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:51 pm

i entered the moon village and went straight for the base
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Elements : Water

Moon Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon Gates   Moon Gates Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:59 pm

Mari would wander into the view of the moon village after a quick 5 minutes of running along the sea shore's. She would grinned at the sight of her new home as she show's a smirk to the village guards passing by them with ease as she waves them off telling them she is sister to their kage. Then she would pause looking around for a building that look out of place as she needs to report to her new master or rather brother.... not sure of what it was too be at that time. When she finally located the building she needed to go to she would pass the villagers with ease as she weaves in and out of the crowd towards this village building.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Moon Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon Gates   Moon Gates Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:40 pm

Rika would pass up the guards in the village gates heading for the ocean that was near the moon village. She would grin as she walk off into the direction of where the forest would lead her thinking "This is going be fun."
Back to top Go down
Chizuru Hayate

Type : Ketsuekigakure - Village Hidden in the Blood
Elements : Lightning, Water

Moon Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon Gates   Moon Gates Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:04 pm

Hayate approached the gates of the Moon Village. He notices the black rock that makes up the gates, and moves to touches it. The guards immediatly approach the strange visitor.

Halt what is your business here?

Hayate looks at the guards. and sighs at the hassle and pulls out his from the kage of this village about joining, a special group under his control.

I have been asked to come by the order of the kage, so could you instruct me to his office or where I am supposed to go to?

Hayate noticed the fine body of one of the guards and was thinking how good of a research subject he would make. They gave him a map of the village and he proceeded through the gates
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Moon Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon Gates   Moon Gates Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:18 pm

Mari would head to the village gate the night before the time was up. She plan to sit there and wait in case anyone show up early, she didn't want anyone to look at her as being the late one. She grinned as she took out a apple from a book bag on her back and bite into it as she close's her eyes yawning lightly. She would proceeded on towards leaning back and getting comfortable as she waits on everyone else to arrive there during the night or early morning.
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

Moon Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon Gates   Moon Gates Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:54 pm

He had been sitting atop the village wall waiting for the members to appear one by one. He was looking down, as he noticed that Mari had showed up first. He shrugged and waited for the others.
Back to top Go down
Chizuru Hayate

Moon Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon Gates   Moon Gates Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:49 pm

Hayate still not having much of a clue what is going on starts to wander around the village again and ends up back by the gates. He sees Reikon and Mari there, both appear to be fairly strong. One,the girl, appears to be more of a genin, while the other was giving off the aura of being much higher. Both carry an aura of darkness around them and something told Hayate that they maybe of the similar group. He approaches the two and opens his mouth to speak I am new to the area, may I ask what is going on. I am looking for members of a particular group? He tried to sound as vague as possible and not give away his intent but being new here H really new nothing of its people.
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

Moon Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon Gates   Moon Gates Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:23 pm

He looked over at the newcomer, smelling the waves of human coming off him, but he could tell by the question he was Akafuzen. He smiled coily and nodded to a spot next to Mari, they girl. We are of the same group as you. Come take a spot by Mari here, we are waiting for the other members. Soon we will go to the Sand Village. If you aren't prepared for a fight then i suggest you go get ready.
Back to top Go down
Chizuru Hayate

Moon Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon Gates   Moon Gates Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:33 pm

Hayate hears the man unknown mans orders and decides to follow and goes over by the girl he named as Mari. The unknown man never gave his name but nor did Hayate ask for it and personnally he didnt mind either way. Getting to know others names usually just gets in the way anyways. I never got even a chance to unpack so dont worry I got all I need. This brought a twisted a smile to his face, the thought that combat was soon approaching and better yet against the village that so wronged him, he ould gladly follow anyones orders if it meant a chance at crushing those annoying pests.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Moon Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon Gates   Moon Gates Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:38 pm

Mari would glance next to the guy memorizing him and hearing he is from sand. She smirks chuckling a bit as she turns to him "Good to see you could make it unlike the rest of those Akafuzen." She was so hoping that her sensei would show up soon, to rescue her and begin her teachings once again. In her mind she was going Where are you Kazuki...
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

Moon Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon Gates   Moon Gates Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:50 pm

He looked down, the waves of ecstasy coming of Hayate for his chance to murder. It refreshed him greatly and sent his fake skin flickering and glitching again, showing bits and parts of his true demonic heritage. He looked down at himself scowling, as it seemed he was starting to lose a grip on this fake skin. He needed a release. He spoke aloud, but mainly to himself. I too wish for mindless slaughter my friend...I too.
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

Moon Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon Gates   Moon Gates Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:07 pm

After having waited, his calm mood turning into a furious impatient storm, he stood up and addressed the two Akafuzen that had managed to show up.

Alright i'm changing the mission. Nobody else is showing up it seems and with only 3 of us present the efficiency to slaughter will not be enough. We will go to the Beaches of Moon to do some exercises while I think of a Mission the 3 of us can do.

With that he stood up and dashed off towards the beaches of Moon. He gave off an influencing aura, one of anger and hate the actually manifested and radiated off his body. His image was flickering madly now, and though he dashed off of the gate with human feet, large scares in the stone were left by what would have been rather large claws. His anger was apparently showing.
Back to top Go down
Chizuru Hayate

Moon Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon Gates   Moon Gates Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:48 pm

Lets out an exasperated sigh. No attack what a dissappointment. This has not been a good day but ah well he can get some training in at least. Hayate stands up clearly dissappointed by the developments of the day and starts making his way to the beaches. It was good to be alone for he can think again.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Moon Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon Gates   Moon Gates Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:40 pm

Mari would hear the mission was cancel as she shake's her head wild. She wonder now if she could get Rei to finish thier lesson from earlier now with this no longer in place. She would walk out of sight from the village gates back to the beaches to train more. But first, she was going stop at the messangers place and ask that Kazuki Shikimori come to her right away in a message.
Back to top Go down
Seikei Kurayami
Genin
Genin
Seikei Kurayami

Type : Travelling
Elements : Darkness

Moon Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon Gates   Moon Gates Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:55 am

Seikei made his way through the gates as he walked slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moon Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon Gates   Moon Gates Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Moon Gates
Page 1 of 1