Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Neo VS Tomoko Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Neo VS Tomoko Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Neo VS Tomoko Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Neo VS Tomoko Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Neo VS Tomoko Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Neo VS Tomoko Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Neo VS Tomoko Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Neo VS Tomoko Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Neo VS Tomoko Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Neo VS Tomoko -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Neo VS Tomoko -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Neo VS Tomoko

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neo Yurizaki
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Neo Yurizaki

Type : Rouge
Elements : Fire, Lightning,Wind

Neo VS Tomoko Empty
PostSubject: Neo VS Tomoko   Neo VS Tomoko Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:06 pm

*Neo walks into a building that looked like it would be like a maze. It was a regular aparment building in the middle of a city.Neo suddenly sencesed a strong chakra presence in the area as he kept his mind in cheak and kept his guard up.*

"come out ninja I'm the only thing in value around here I know your after me, so lets please just get this over with."
Back to top Go down

Neo VS Tomoko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Tomoko   Neo VS Tomoko Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:10 pm

"Hmph. You're mighty quick boy." Tomoko smirked, staring down at the male. She was kneeling, on the ceiling. She released the chakra in the soles of her shoes and flipped onto the ground. Brushing her orange hair from her face she looked at the male with crystal eyes. "Why would you think I'm after you?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Yurizaki
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Neo Yurizaki

Neo VS Tomoko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Tomoko   Neo VS Tomoko Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:15 pm

*Neo looks at her up and down and then left to right and behind him.*

"well unless your blind even you can tell this is a dump and the only thing that is semi important around here is your truly!"

*Neo points at hiself. He then cracks his knuckles*

"so lets go little girl I want teach a lesson many need to know,PAIN!"
Back to top Go down

Neo VS Tomoko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Tomoko   Neo VS Tomoko Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:22 pm

Tomoko raised her eyebrows and gritted her teeth, "I ain't a little girl! I'm fourteen dangit!!" She huffed and brushed her hands together, from a symbol written on her gloves, two kunai appear. She clutches the kunai and smirks. "Pain ain't a lesson, its a right of passage boy."
Back to top Go down
Neo Yurizaki
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Neo Yurizaki

Neo VS Tomoko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Tomoko   Neo VS Tomoko Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:26 pm

*So very true little girl.Neo then pulls out a kunai and waits for the little girl to do something.*
Back to top Go down

Neo VS Tomoko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Tomoko   Neo VS Tomoko Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:30 pm

"Stop it!" Tomo focuses chakra into her feet and sprang forward, ducking low to slash at Neo's calves.
Back to top Go down
Neo Yurizaki
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Neo Yurizaki

Neo VS Tomoko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Tomoko   Neo VS Tomoko Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:29 pm

*Neo sees tomoko go for his feet as he reaches down and grabs throat and clenches it and lift her up.*

"how did u become one of the three? You can't even beat a gennin! You are a pathetic piece of life."
Back to top Go down

Neo VS Tomoko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Tomoko   Neo VS Tomoko Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:53 pm

Being lifted from the ground, Tomo gripped his forearms and kicked her feet, "Gah! Lemmie go you brat!" She dug her nails into his arm and bit his hand, "Grr!"
Back to top Go down
Neo Yurizaki
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Neo Yurizaki

Neo VS Tomoko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Tomoko   Neo VS Tomoko Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:29 pm

*Neo just looked at her like he was sad.*

"child I am so used to pain. I wouldn't be teaching it to u if I didn't know it so well!"
*neo then punched her with the hand not being biten point-blank.*
Back to top Go down

Neo VS Tomoko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Tomoko   Neo VS Tomoko Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:56 pm

Tomoko took the blow and winced, "Grr.." Tomo lifts her legs and kicks into Neo's chest as hard as she can. "Let me go!"
Back to top Go down
Neo Yurizaki
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Neo Yurizaki

Neo VS Tomoko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Tomoko   Neo VS Tomoko Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:29 pm

*neo then fell back on to his back. Neo then got up and took a deep breath while closing his eyes. He then open his eyes and looked at tomoko as he took out 7 kunai wiht wind chakra and threw them at Tomoko with a shurieken behind all them.*
Back to top Go down

Neo VS Tomoko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Tomoko   Neo VS Tomoko Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:01 pm

Tomoko landed on her feet and jumped into the air, seeing him pull out the kunai she quickly started some handsigns. Then slamming her hands onto the ground, and mud spewed from her mouth and hardened, she molded the mud with her chakra to create a dome, blocking the weapons.

Jutsu Used:
Doton Doryuuheki
» Earth Rising Wall (Mudslide Barrier)
Type: Ninjutsu; Earth Type
Description: A jutsu which when performed, allows the user to spew mud from their mouth, which grows into a large wall or hard earthen material. This wall is able to block most other jutsus, and its extremely durable.
Back to top Go down
Neo Yurizaki
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Neo Yurizaki

Neo VS Tomoko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Tomoko   Neo VS Tomoko Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:42 pm

*The kunai formed a circle and slightly cracked in between where the kunai hit since there was some wind chakra in them.They then explode with the exploding tags attached to them. Before the shuriken hit neo pulls on the wire on it manipulating the shuriken to cut where kunai were and had exploded with wind chakra in the shuriken it easily cut a hole in the dome three feet in diameter. He then took out yet another kunai infused it with minimal wind chakra and ran towards the dome.*

Last edited by Neo Daiki on Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Was confusing)
Back to top Go down

Neo VS Tomoko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Tomoko   Neo VS Tomoko Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:02 pm

She felt the exploding tags bomb the mud dome around her. She formed a few handsigns. Then the kunai cut through the wall. Her form sank into the Earth and vanished. As Neo ran towards the dome it collapsed. Tomoko's arms shot up from the ground and grabbed Neo's ankles. "Got ya!"
Back to top Go down
Neo Yurizaki
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Neo Yurizaki

Neo VS Tomoko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Tomoko   Neo VS Tomoko Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:10 pm

*Neo looked down as he saw two slender and bad manicured hands holding on to his ankles.He then threw the kunai with the wind chakra straight down between his legs as he infused fire chakra into his palms and grabbed her hands.*

"How does that feel?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Neo VS Tomoko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Tomoko   Neo VS Tomoko Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Neo VS Tomoko
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of Shinobi :: Archives :: Archives Pre 2012 :: Other Archives-
Jump to: