Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Naruto V.S Zahur Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Naruto V.S Zahur Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Naruto V.S Zahur Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Naruto V.S Zahur Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Naruto V.S Zahur Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Naruto V.S Zahur Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Naruto V.S Zahur Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Naruto V.S Zahur Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Naruto V.S Zahur Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Naruto V.S Zahur -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Naruto V.S Zahur -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Naruto V.S Zahur

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Naruto V.S Zahur Empty
PostSubject: Naruto V.S Zahur   Naruto V.S Zahur Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:12 pm

* stands there, waiting for Zahur *
Back to top Go down

Naruto V.S Zahur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto V.S Zahur   Naruto V.S Zahur Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:13 pm

*Walks in and yawns* You go first.
Back to top Go down

Naruto V.S Zahur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto V.S Zahur   Naruto V.S Zahur Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:24 pm

Alright.. * does a handsign * Taijuu Kage Bunshin No Jutsu. *a large cloud of smoke covers the entire area, and then it slowly clears, about 200 clones are surrounding Zahur, some on trees, other sitting on the ground and some leaning against a tree * Alright! * The clones get ready, and there each reach into their Ninja Pouch, and pull out a scroll. They open it up and a large shuriken appears in every single one of them's hand. 10 Of them spin around the throw the shuriken at you. The shuriken curves and hits the ground infront of you, wedged into the ground, 10 giant shuriken surrounding you. * HENGE! * The shurikens poof and turn into more clones, which are all crouching down.* U..zu..ma..ki.. *the clones kick upward in the an attempt to knock upward. About 50 clones jump into the air and spin, then throws several axe kicks at you* NARUTO RENDAN! * The real me points at Zahur as he falls from the sky * NEWEST MOVE! * One clone moves under you was you fall down and kick you back up * U..zu.. * Two clones standing on the tree, watch as you are kicked into the air and then one grabs the other one by the hand and throws it toward you * Ma..ki..!! * The clone that was thrown at you, gets above you and smashes you to the ground* VOLLEYBALL SPECIAL!! * Six clones charge at you as you fall and 5 take turns shoulder charging you toward a tree, while the last one runs up the last clone the hit you's back, and throws a powerful slap at you back, sending you flying toward a tree *
Back to top Go down

Naruto V.S Zahur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto V.S Zahur   Naruto V.S Zahur Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:28 pm

*He would spin once sending wind out hard as the "fake shuriken" come my way it blows them back i would then dispell the shuriken cover as the clones appear and slam into the other clones i would flash once swiping with a wave of wind into one side of the clone "army" i would then use wind repel sending it back as i spin into the air, the wind would reverse to the other side of the clone and swipe towards them i would then enlarge a lillikoi around the clones and then release all of the air out as i watch the clones suffacate, i would use Veroshi Intel, i would connect the link between the clones when they puff to the owner which then gives him the feeling of suffacation*
Back to top Go down

Naruto V.S Zahur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto V.S Zahur   Naruto V.S Zahur Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:31 pm

>< * eyes widen and face turns purple, gasps for air *
Back to top Go down

Naruto V.S Zahur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto V.S Zahur   Naruto V.S Zahur Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:33 pm

*He would walk over to naruto and kick him over swipe his sword once sending wind into his lungs* Try not to go on all offensive next time, use defensive strategy aswell..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naruto V.S Zahur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto V.S Zahur   Naruto V.S Zahur Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Naruto V.S Zahur
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of Shinobi :: Archives :: Archives Pre 2012 :: Other Archives-
Jump to: