Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
So sowwy Dx Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
So sowwy Dx Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
So sowwy Dx Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
So sowwy Dx Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
So sowwy Dx Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
So sowwy Dx Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
So sowwy Dx Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
So sowwy Dx Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
So sowwy Dx Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

So sowwy Dx -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

So sowwy Dx -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

So sowwy Dx

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Type : Unknown
Elements : Shouton, Raiton

So sowwy Dx Empty
PostSubject: So sowwy Dx   So sowwy Dx Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:39 pm

I am so sorry Naruto if you were going to be Kage. o.o I saw that your Ryu account was deleted so I knew Leaf had no Kage atm... Dx I feel bad for deleting everything!
Back to top Go down
https://dawnofshinobi.rpg-board.net
V

V

So sowwy Dx Empty
PostSubject: Re: So sowwy Dx   So sowwy Dx Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:20 am

I CLAIM THIS VILLAGE FOR THE WIN.

....not really? o.o'
Back to top Go down
Eight Of Spades

Eight Of Spades

Elements : Wind and Lightning

So sowwy Dx Empty
PostSubject: Re: So sowwy Dx   So sowwy Dx Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:27 am

When I return back I will become the Kage of it... ^-^
Back to top Go down
Nathan Uchiha

Nathan Uchiha

So sowwy Dx Empty
PostSubject: Re: So sowwy Dx   So sowwy Dx Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:50 am

this is what happen to your village
Back to top Go down
Nathan Uchiha

Nathan Uchiha

So sowwy Dx Empty
PostSubject: Re: So sowwy Dx   So sowwy Dx Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:54 am

The sinister Uchiha had just learned a new Jutsu. It was the Summoning Jutsu. Yesterday he had found a scroll, which had much information about summoning on it. The scroll said that one with the power of the dragon would have to go far in the mountains of Konoha to fond another scroll. This scroll would have more information. On that scroll it said that the one that found the scroll would have to write their name with their own blood. As Nathan did this dark clouds started forming above his head. When he was done a lightning flash occurred and then everything became dark. Then Nathan woke up in the spot he was right now, with the scroll in his head. On the scroll it said which dragons he could summon, their names, and their abilities. Nathan bit in his finger making a little blood come out. He then touched the ground and said, “Summoning Jutsu: Come forth Tempest the Head of all Dragons!”

The ground cracked upon and then in a flash, Nathan stood on top of the dragon’s head. Tempest said telepathically to Nathan, “So you are the new Dragon Summoner. It became time that someone found that old scroll. What is your name, Dragon Summoner?” Rivalz said, “Call me Nathan.” Tempest said, “Ok, Nathan. Why have you summoned me?” Nathan Uchiha said calmly, “I wanted to test your strength.” Tempest said, “It says on the scroll that I have one attack which is called Multi-Color Fury. Try it out. And by the way, I can read your mind so you don’t have to say anything out loud.” Nathan nodded and said in his head, “Use Multi-Color Breath.” Tempest opened his mouth and a blaze of different colored fire came out of his mouth. All kinds of colors came out. There was red, green, silver, blue, orange, pink, purple and many other!

When Tempest stopped, Nathan looked around. Tempest had caused mass destruction. This technique could be very useful for taking over villages and destroying. If he even used this technique several times on Konoha, it would immediately lie in ruins. Flames were surrounding both Tempest and Nathan. Nathan said, “Nice attack, it will be very useful in the near future.” Tempest said, “ Thank you, I have one attack that looks even cooler, but with this one you can’t stand on me so you have to grab on to one of my spikes and sit down.” Nathan did as Tempest said and sat down. It amazed him how sharp Tempest’s spikes were. Suddenly, Tempest flew into the air with its long wings. He then started rapidly flying in circles. Then Tempest pointed his head up. He used Multi Color Fury. Tempest kept flying faster until suddenly a tornado of Mulit-Color Breath surrounded them. The tornado went past Tempest and Nathan and destroyed what was left of the area.

Nathan said, “You have some nice skills. Too bad that it takes a lot of chakra to summon you. Now, can you take me to the Leaf Village, it’s time for some destruction.” Tempest replied, “Sure, I love destruction.” With those words, Tempest leaped into the air. The gray dragon then flew forward, faster than anything anyone could think of. The dragon suddenly stopped and started circling above an area. Tempest said, “We have reached the Leaf Village. Should I land here or should I land on the Outskirts so you can walk to the village yourself?” Nathan said out loud, “Land here.” Tempest then said telepathically back to Nathan, “Okay, hang on!” The dragon folded his wings and let he fall down to the ground like a rock that falls in the water. A ninja screamed, “Its Nathan!” And then to Nathan, “I will stop you from destroying the village no matter what!!!” Nathan started laughing and said, “Like you can even touch me. You are just some other pebble in my way.”

Nathan jumped off of Tempest and kicked the ninja in between the ribs. The kick came with a very great impact, sending that ninja through several houses. Nathan then activated his Sharingan eye. He felt a chakra level behind him and turned around. It was another ninja with a kunai in his hand. The ninja tried a slash at Tempest’s ribs. Nathan side stepped the attack, grabbed the man’s arm and buster it in three diverse parts. Nathan then kicked that man aside. Nathan quickly duck because his reflexes told him that an arm would shoot out to him. Nathan looked up and grabbed the man’s arm. He then smashed that person into the ground. Uchiha Nathan threw a shuriken in the air. He then used Shunkan Idou a.k.a Instantaneous Movement to appear where the Shuriken was. Tempest was being attacked maybe a quarter of a mile ahead. Nathan made two clones that all went into different directions, destroying everything in their way. Nathan then jumped on Tempest and told him to fly in he air. Tempest did as he said and flew up in the air. Before flying away Tempest fired a Multi-Colored Fury at the village. Then both of them flew away into the depths of the night.

Last edited by Nathan Uchiha on Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eight Of Spades

Eight Of Spades

Elements : Wind and Lightning

So sowwy Dx Empty
PostSubject: Re: So sowwy Dx   So sowwy Dx Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:28 am

(Flying THunder God is a special jutsu only to Minato Namikaze the 4th Hokage...)
Back to top Go down
Nathan Uchiha

Nathan Uchiha

So sowwy Dx Empty
PostSubject: Re: So sowwy Dx   So sowwy Dx Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:38 pm

I don't think your village can get rebuild from the damage me and my dragon made too the landscape
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

So sowwy Dx Empty
PostSubject: Re: So sowwy Dx   So sowwy Dx Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:36 pm

||Snaps fingers and makes multiple shadow clones and starts rebuilding the village||

Things i have to do. o.o
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

So sowwy Dx Empty
PostSubject: Re: So sowwy Dx   So sowwy Dx Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:36 pm

||punts Nathan out while he was talking||
alright then ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So sowwy Dx Empty
PostSubject: Re: So sowwy Dx   So sowwy Dx Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

So sowwy Dx
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of Shinobi :: Archives :: Archives Pre 2012 :: Other Archives-
Jump to: