Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Round 2- MARU vs QUITO Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Round 2- MARU vs QUITO Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Round 2- MARU vs QUITO Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Round 2- MARU vs QUITO Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Round 2- MARU vs QUITO Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Round 2- MARU vs QUITO Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Round 2- MARU vs QUITO Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Round 2- MARU vs QUITO Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Round 2- MARU vs QUITO Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Round 2- MARU vs QUITO -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Round 2- MARU vs QUITO -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Round 2- MARU vs QUITO

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

Round 2- MARU vs QUITO Empty
PostSubject: Round 2- MARU vs QUITO   Round 2- MARU vs QUITO Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:36 pm

Secound round! Fighting will start when both users arrive.
Back to top Go down
XzenQutio
Jounin
Jounin
XzenQutio

Type : Unknown
Elements : Earth, Metal, Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Round 2- MARU vs QUITO   Round 2- MARU vs QUITO Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:45 pm

She appears in a burst of cherry blossoms and stands there waiting for her soon to be brother to show up.
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: Round 2- MARU vs QUITO   Round 2- MARU vs QUITO Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:48 pm

Maru emerges from the ground seeing Quito. Maru grins cause him and his soon to be sister always had conversation about there future fights. Now he can prove to her theat his vision of always winning will come into play here. "Are you ready to get owned?" Maru smirks as he gets into a taijutsu stance signaling for her to bring it.
Back to top Go down
XzenQutio
Jounin
Jounin
XzenQutio

PostSubject: Re: Round 2- MARU vs QUITO   Round 2- MARU vs QUITO Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:51 pm

She grins and gets into her fighting stance and says, "Right pretty boy, you better hope Ici likes you with a few scars 'cause you ain't getting outta here looking the same." She rushes in and throws a few fast punches and kicks at him trying to test his Tai abilities and boundries.
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: Round 2- MARU vs QUITO   Round 2- MARU vs QUITO Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:02 pm

Maru moves closer to her, so close that the two shinobi's nose could touch as Maru grabs he arm and leg and jumps with her in my arms. Useing the momentum of our bodies I manage to do a back flip heading to the ground head 1st.

Liger Bomb:
Classification Taijutsu
Type Lightning Release
Class Offensive
Range Short-range
After covering himself in his Lightning Release Armor, the user grabs his opponent and lifts them high into the air. Then, using his extreme strength, he smashes them head first onto the ground in what resembles a powerbomb maneuver. This is devastating enough to shatter a large area of the ground itself on impact.

OOC: Since my release armor isn't active the damage is reduced alot.
Back to top Go down
XzenQutio
Jounin
Jounin
XzenQutio

PostSubject: Re: Round 2- MARU vs QUITO   Round 2- MARU vs QUITO Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:06 pm

She quickly makes the Golden Chains around her right arm snake between her and Maru. They then push outwards causing his arms to unwrap from around her and she would land on the ground just fine a few feet away. "Man, gotta love having chains that are controlled by the users will." She grins and him and gets in to her defensive stance and motions for him to attack, again.
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: Round 2- MARU vs QUITO   Round 2- MARU vs QUITO Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:14 pm

"Haha is that all they do funn" Maru takes off his shirt for better movement as gauntlets with stones upon the were revealed.

Enhanced Arm gauntlets and greaves
Description: The rare metal made with my seals make the metal unbreakable and can absorb the Wind and Lightning Element from the chakra my body gives off. Thus giving then wind and lightning properties.

"Now time to get serious" Maru smirks as his body crackles with blue electricity. Maru takes a step foward almost flash stepping towards Quito with his fist raised into the air.

Lightning Release Armor
Classification Ninjutsu
Type Lightning Release
Class Defensive, Supplementary
Range Short-range
By wrapping his body in a layer of Lightning chakra, the user can electrically stimulate his nervous system and speed up his neural synapses to react faster to danger and push his physical prowess to the absolute limit, allowing him to gain tremendous raw speed and power. His strength is also heightened enough to make his strikes cause enormous amounts of damage to whatever they strike. The armor also increases his defense, drastically reducing, if not completely negating, damage from incoming attacks as even a direct Chidori was barely able to pierce .
Back to top Go down
XzenQutio
Jounin
Jounin
XzenQutio

PostSubject: Re: Round 2- MARU vs QUITO   Round 2- MARU vs QUITO Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:19 pm

She would flip backwards to avoid his fist and make handsigns activating Onyx Destructor. Now because I am silver I'm basically a lightning rod and can just channel the energy through me so I am unharmed. She is also able to move very fast due to the energy that is attracted to the silver. She also can send shockwaves through Maru's nervous system now.

Name: Onyx Destructor
Art:Ninjutsu
Type:Defensive/Attack
Description:
His/her eyes become silver, the body becomes silver and made of steel,
though made of steel makes user able to move at incredible speeds, the
users eyes become able to send shock waves throughout the nervous
system in the opponents body slowing them down.
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: Round 2- MARU vs QUITO   Round 2- MARU vs QUITO Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:26 pm

Maru seeing her turn silver and continue moving so fast he flashes through some handsigns. "Time to complete my transformation!" Nothing seems to happen as Maru stands inplace confident. Just wait until she comes to you. Maru said within his mind.

Name: Crystal Armor
Type:Offensive , Defensive, Short-range (0-5m)
This jutsu allows Maru to become encased in a thick sheet of crystal to protect him from attacks and poisons.This armor fills the pores in his skin protecting him from anything that may harm his insides. Example poison , blood seals tct.This armor can also aid Maru in performing stronger physical attacks. The crystal is transparent and can only be noticed by light reflecting off it.
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Type : The best ones
Elements : Depends

PostSubject: Re: Round 2- MARU vs QUITO   Round 2- MARU vs QUITO Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:34 am

OOC: You have the right to post now please. o.o' Or else I shall be forced to bring... the BAN HAMMER. o_o Or, in this case, the disqualification hammer. xD
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Elements : Water

PostSubject: Re: Round 2- MARU vs QUITO   Round 2- MARU vs QUITO Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:11 am

ooc: It's been awhile since either one of them post, been two days now actually so they are both disquality. Actually way longer than that.
Back to top Go down
Neo Yurizaki
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Neo Yurizaki

Type : Rouge
Elements : Fire, Lightning,Wind

PostSubject: Re: Round 2- MARU vs QUITO   Round 2- MARU vs QUITO Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:35 pm

I'm i know this sin't within my mod powers but shouldn't only quito be disqualified becasue she is the one that didn't post?
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

PostSubject: Re: Round 2- MARU vs QUITO   Round 2- MARU vs QUITO Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:09 am

Only one may be disqualified, true. o.o The first person between Maru and Qutio to post in this thread within two days gets to stay! However, if neither of the two post in the two days, both are disqualified. =x
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: Round 2- MARU vs QUITO   Round 2- MARU vs QUITO Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:50 pm

OOC:Yakate are you new to this mod thing? It goes like the user has one week to post in a fight from the time there opponent post example:

Jack : *Runs towards james kicking him in the jaw* Dec 1, 2009

James: *blocks Jack's kick with a kunai stabbing him in the gut* Dec 2, 2009

Now if Jack doesn't post in a week from James post, Jack takes the hit and is disquallified.

This rule is for tournaments, events and attacks on villages or users.

Spars and private fights or training doesn't follow by these rules.

It isn't fair to the user who posted in time and did follow the rules to get dissqualified because of the other users posting time. =/
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

PostSubject: Re: Round 2- MARU vs QUITO   Round 2- MARU vs QUITO Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:07 am

OOC: I was just following what Rika said, so yeah. o.o

In any case, Maru qualifies for R.3~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 2- MARU vs QUITO   Round 2- MARU vs QUITO Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Round 2- MARU vs QUITO
Page 1 of 1