Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Neo VS Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Neo VS Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Neo VS Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Neo VS Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Neo VS Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Neo VS Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Neo VS Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Neo VS Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Neo VS Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Neo VS Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Neo VS Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Neo VS Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Neo Yurizaki
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Neo Yurizaki

Type : Rouge
Elements : Fire, Lightning,Wind

Neo VS Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu Empty
PostSubject: Neo VS Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu   Neo VS Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:16 pm

*Neo walks onto a field of daisies approximatly 50 yards in all directions with a deep dark forest surronding the feidl. There are a few rocks pretruding the ground with a slight breese and a svery sunny day. Neo begans to walk around a bit ontel he grabs a daisy and sits on the rock plucking the pedals and waiting for Yukina to show up*
Back to top Go down
Neko Yagyu

Neko Yagyu

Type : Sand
Elements : Water

PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu   Neo VS Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:26 pm

{The young woman appeared on the field in front of Neo in a sitting Indian styled position, her palms in her lap and a bright smile on her face despite the wisps of snowy hair that clouded it. She tilted her head up to him and viewed him with sapphire hues.}

"Hello, dear."

{She tossed the wisp of hair behind her ears and tighted her corset as she shifted her body up. Bouncing her long waves of hair as she did so.}
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nekoyagyu
Neo Yurizaki
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Neo Yurizaki

PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu   Neo VS Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:33 pm

* Neo saw the young woman infront of him as held the daisy with two fingers as the flower catches on fire and burn into ashes. Neo then gets up and begins to crack his neck and knuckles, and begins to jump up and down to losen up his body. The on known as neo puts his right leg approximatly 2 feet in front of his left and bends his knees as his right arm goes straight out as his left hand is right against the side of his stomach, much like the hyuga style.*

"Yuki you have come here to be tested and to fight, NOW SHOW ME WHAT YOU CAN DO!"
Back to top Go down
Neko Yagyu

Neko Yagyu

PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu   Neo VS Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:39 pm

{The young woman cocked her brow as the male got rowdy and flipped back a few feet. She allowed a giggle to roll from her lips. She then undid her corset and shrugged it off, petting the bandages that covered her breasts to make sure they were tight. With that she unbuckled the skirt and slid it off and checked her bandaged "shorts". When she found nothing wrong, she shifted into a stance.}

"Any rules, darling?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Yurizaki
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Neo Yurizaki

PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu   Neo VS Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:46 pm

"Darling? huh the onlt rules for you are know kekai genkai which goes for me aswell.But I will reframe from using ninjutsu against you,but you may use any jutsu of any rank against me. And ofcourse taijustu is always allowed! Now come and get me, Darling!"

*neo keeps his stance as he focuses on Yuki, his sight begins to narrow more and more ontel they are straight at her chest! Neo then starts to blink more and more to get back to his serious stance and state of mind.*

"Aren't you coming?"
Back to top Go down
Neko Yagyu

Neko Yagyu

PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu   Neo VS Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:21 pm

"I am."

{The young woman wondered if his "darling" was mocking her, which wouldn't set well in her mind. She tapped her chin lightly as she viewed him, stretched lazily, and then looked at him with defiance in her eyes. She shifted lurching out a kunai for her hands, running around him in circles, her hair blazing as she stopped suddenly to the left of him her body in a crouch and the kunai at his crotch.}
Back to top Go down
Neo Yurizaki
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Neo Yurizaki

PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu   Neo VS Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:30 pm

* Neo was watching Yuki well and as she came came up with the kunai, neo bent his knees even more to go to her level and with his left hand open pushed her wrist of the hand with the kunai up evading her attack. at the same time grabbing her wrist and pulling her towards him and semi hugs her as he looks into her eyes.*

"You have innocent eyes and eyes full of respect and wonder. Why do you want to join the uchiha and have to kill, you are jsut too innocent for that!"

*neo releases her wrist and removes his hand around her waist, and turns around and takes three steps away and stops.*

"You cannot even hurt me let alone kill me,give up you shouldn't want to join something or a group that you don't agree with!"
Back to top Go down
Neko Yagyu

Neko Yagyu

PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu   Neo VS Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:59 pm

{She was taken into a hug, and her expression was still mild as she returned the look into his, tempted to break his wrist for where his hand lay.}

"Innocence never lasts. You know it, I know it...My father knew it."

{She lifted her hands to her hair, tying it up as well as she could, thinking about just slicing it off there and now. She shifted into a crouch again, channeling a green misty chakra to her hands. She ran it along her bandaged breast and legs. She lurched forward, coming in front of him hitting him square in the chest.}

"What do you know about me, darling...?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Yurizaki
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Neo Yurizaki

PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu   Neo VS Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:43 pm

*Neo takes the full brunt of the force stright to the chest and flew back as neo was in mid-air he shifted his wieght to his hands and landed on them as flipped to his feet. He then makes a tiger seal.*

"I know nothing that is true, but I can tell just by your eyes you are very innnocent and it isn't gonna go away and highly dought you have the odasity to kill any thing let alone anyone.But Darling, if you would like to prove me wrong please kill me! I have long wanted to die.PLEASE"

*Neo turn his head slightly to see her reaction and what she will do and he looks at her charismatically*
Back to top Go down
Neko Yagyu

Neko Yagyu

PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu   Neo VS Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:23 pm

{Yukina stood there for a moment, her face drawing a blank card as he spoke, her fist still bawled. Finally she emitted a laugh- a high-pitched, child-like laugh. She doubled over, falling to her knees, laughing, her arm covering her stomach as she did. After a few moments, she rose, cracking her neck, her hand slipping into the bottom of her breast bandages, pulling out two Trench knives.}

"You're so young...So sweet...Gentle...Yet..."

{She lurched forward, maxing her speed, jumping into the air with a spiraling twist, her knives bared, landing a few feet in front of him, then hand springing over him in a split second. A knife was bared to his neck, and the other bared to his lower back, near his kidneys.}

"You know me not, love...You know not what I am capable of...What my fears are...What my strengths are...But, death never seeks you out, love. Death doesn't want you yet."
Back to top Go down
Neo Yurizaki
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Neo Yurizaki

PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu   Neo VS Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:05 pm

*Neo feels the pain and closes his eyes for a quick second and then looks at her and smilies as he points to the left of her, and Neo is sitting on the rock looking at her. The clone that was there then explodes as a wind clone point-blank as the wind makes her go flying and there are manycut all over her body.*

"Like I said you are a pathetic, and the same can be said for me you don't know anything about me. But you can ask anyone and they will tell you I probally never my innocence. I'm very dissapointed I actually belived this would be a good fight.Unless you can change my mind then you will not be part of the uchiha!"
Back to top Go down
Neko Yagyu

Neko Yagyu

PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu   Neo VS Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:26 pm

{The female shifted the knives away, she had been tossed into the ground so hard that she had momentarily lost consciousness when her head smashed into the ground. As she started to come around she realized that he was insulting her. As she listened, still half dazed she suddenly felt a sharp pain over her body and she felt as though her skin would rip off from the abuse of being cut.

Her formerly useless eyes showed him a strange sight: The male, fsitting upon the rock. She focused outside even as the strain on her head brought tears to her eyes. She realized she could see him, the famed Uchiha. She realized quickly as the strain on her limited chakra became less and she rose.

The girl charged straight at her assailant, since her mind figured no other alternative to combat. She shifted a sign, Shadow Clone Jutsu. The ground underneath her feet was pushed back so forcefully that it nearly caught on fire. The body of Yukina zoomed through the field, engaging her enemy in combat. Her's fists and legs flew twice as fast as a normal human's could. This extraordinary speed could hardly be handled by any one person, but the youth took on Neo, equalizing the magnitude of her speed. As she attacked, she returned with a punch or a kick, matching each one of the attacks that were delivered to her. She was angry. She wanted this male's blood between her fingers.}
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu   Neo VS Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:12 pm

Maru appered between both shinobi as he blockes the young kunoichi's hit and swind kicks Neo across the face. "Tch all this groveling of worthyness..and patheticness. Hush children your are both worthless. Maru verts his eyes to the Kunoichi named Yukina. "Very well since you two are so vile and putrid[ you may fight together Maru then grabs Yukina by her wrist and slams her onto Neos body.

"Hahahaha"
Back to top Go down
Neko Yagyu

Neko Yagyu

PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu   Neo VS Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:18 pm

"Gah!"

{Yukina hit Neo's body with a strong impact, stunning her that the elder male had arrived without notice. She blinked, still stunned and she looked at him, to Neo, and then to him again. She could hardly believe it. In a fraction of a second all the alarms in her head was overrun with the resounding hatred of this new male, the brute, who even now was a blemish upon her life.}

"...Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Yurizaki
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Neo Yurizaki

PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu   Neo VS Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:19 pm

*Neo puts his hand in her gut and infuses chakra into her system and helps heal most of her cuts ,but it won't stop her waryness.*

"He is my father don't take him lightly, he cud destroy me without moving. It seems he would liek to test us orelse we would already be dead. So fight with me!"
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu   Neo VS Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:26 pm

Maru hands glow with a seal. "Five pronged seal!"

Name: Five Pronged Seal
Type: Supplementary, Short range (0-5m)
Description: This jutsu produces a powerful seal that is used to block or disturb the flow of chakra in a target. Once the seal is completed, the target will become weaker and unable to fight for a short time. This is because an odd-numbered seal creates an imbalance when placed on top of an even-numbered seal.

Maru placed the seal on himself. "Even with my at a weakend state, you still won't be able to scratch my power." Maru grins waiting.
Back to top Go down
Neko Yagyu

Neko Yagyu

PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu   Neo VS Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:28 pm

{Yukina looked at Neo with a deep frown, moving away from him. Her hands roamed her bandages wearily. Having spent the last couple years focusing on increasing her speed among other things, so that she'd be better equipped if she was ever forced to face an Uchiha. As much as she might have thought that she was some sort of speed demon, she knew she could possibly not out speed him. She glanced at Neo and nodded slowly, hoping the mean male and herself would stand a chance.}

"..."
Back to top Go down
Neo Yurizaki
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Neo Yurizaki

PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu   Neo VS Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:31 pm

*Neo grabs the side of his head and trys to relize the gravity of the situation. He then lift Yuki to her feet as he examines his father closely. Neo then flickers towards the side of maru so that neo's right shoulder is to maru's left. He then goes on to attempt to slam his right arm into maru's throath and gad into maru's side with his left hand(trying to harm a rib).*
Back to top Go down
Neko Yagyu

Neko Yagyu

PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu   Neo VS Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:17 am

{She observed the movements of her enemies carefully. It would have high advantages if she sized up her enemy before going all out and attacking him... or so would a normal kunoichi think before lunging straight on into battle. The latter happened to be the action of her, she thought, as is the case with every fight. She lurched off to his other side, her clone she had created earlier towards the back. Fists flaring and legs whipping, Yukina attacked with speed and precision. The blows were fast but not strong, meant to connect but not to kill. The lightning speed of her matched that of twice a normal man's speed. However, being a two versus one fight, the grounds were evened up-barely. So long as only taijutsu was involved, she had a slight advantage, noting her healing jutsu would have little effect. However, if this man’s Sharigan- or higher- was involved in the fight, the tables might turn against her. She made sure not to look into this male’s eyes. No matter what conditions could be at hand.}

"Neo, you know this-" {She shifted for another kick.} "-is going to be hard."

{Despite her weariness, her voice was still chime-like, a bright smile on her face despite the odds.}
Back to top Go down
Neo Yurizaki
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Neo Yurizaki

PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu   Neo VS Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:16 pm

"ahhh ur telling me? You have never fought him before! and seen what he can do not to mention the fact what he usally does to people! and honestly he has never even brought out all his guns to any fight on this fight so far!He put a seal on hisself so we have an advantage.His chakra is basically cut off so that menas no sharingan for him! NOW for god sakes do something!"
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu   Neo VS Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:33 pm

Maru shifts back from Neo's right arm as i get close into his face as I slammed my knee into his gut, hitting the air our of him. Maru sees the girl throwing jabs and kicks as neo get the air knocked out of him Maru flips onto his back and jumps off pushing neo to the ground as i do a round house kick as Yukina throws her kick. Maru having more strength and knowing it tightens as he collashes with her leg gripping it. Maru lands onto his hands as he pushes his leg up attempting to dislocate and or break Yukina's leg.
Back to top Go down
Neo Yurizaki
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Neo Yurizaki

PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu   Neo VS Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:19 pm

*neo takes the hit and starts to cough up alittle blood as he grabs his stomach while he is on the ground on his back. Neo sees Maru and yukina having there leg battle so neo then preforms wind wipe and use two of them to wrap around both of his hand and yankes them to pull him off his balance and give Yukina the upperhand.

Jutsu Used:

Wind wip
Element: Wind
Range:0m-7 meters
Effects: The user creates a very steady stream of wind chakra coming from the hand and has the ability to cut better then any weapon or tool,but can also just be used like a wipe with no cutting.I have perfected this jutsu to the use on both hands!
Back to top Go down
Neko Yagyu

Neko Yagyu

PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu   Neo VS Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:35 pm

{The female's body slid to the ground and she lifted her scratched hands.}

"I know when a fight is too much. I give in."

"I can not fight worth anything. I was foolish. I withdraw."
Back to top Go down
Neo Yurizaki
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Neo Yurizaki

PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu   Neo VS Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:14 pm

*neo looks at yukina with alot of dissapointment, but he knew she wouldn't have survived anyway so neo tought he shud get all the training out of maru as possible. Neo then took a deep breath as he then again did the wind wip and this time made it sharp to cut and started swinging them everywhere around himself while looking at maru in the eyes as he was ready for this battle*

"come on daddy lets play!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu   Neo VS Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Neo VS Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu
Page 1 of 1