Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Clash!!!!!!! The prodigy of fist vs the reaper of the earth Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Clash!!!!!!! The prodigy of fist vs the reaper of the earth Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Clash!!!!!!! The prodigy of fist vs the reaper of the earth Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Clash!!!!!!! The prodigy of fist vs the reaper of the earth Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Clash!!!!!!! The prodigy of fist vs the reaper of the earth Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Clash!!!!!!! The prodigy of fist vs the reaper of the earth Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Clash!!!!!!! The prodigy of fist vs the reaper of the earth Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Clash!!!!!!! The prodigy of fist vs the reaper of the earth Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Clash!!!!!!! The prodigy of fist vs the reaper of the earth Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Clash!!!!!!! The prodigy of fist vs the reaper of the earth -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Clash!!!!!!! The prodigy of fist vs the reaper of the earth -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Clash!!!!!!! The prodigy of fist vs the reaper of the earth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Type : none
Elements : Lightning

Clash!!!!!!! The prodigy of fist vs the reaper of the earth Empty
PostSubject: Clash!!!!!!! The prodigy of fist vs the reaper of the earth   Clash!!!!!!! The prodigy of fist vs the reaper of the earth Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:50 am

(using a clone for the remaining two) Kazuki ran into the vilage and smirked. He had the map now he could easily find this guy. He would have to go thank his new friends for helping him. He just hoped to find the remaining two criminals before anything could go wrong.

"Hmm now where to go. This place seems pretty fun I might have to come back." Kazuki thought to himself as he walked through the village. He came up to the end and continued to follow the map to a cave nearby.

Kazuki took a deep breath and entered the cave. He knoticed that the cave was recently made. This could in fact be the headquarters for the criminal of this country. He walked deeper into the cave as he tried to find some source of life.

Inside was cold and dark. Lifeless as though this were yet another world. Kazuki however wasn't shooken he had a mission and it needed to be done. With that he continued on into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Clash!!!!!!! The prodigy of fist vs the reaper of the earth   Clash!!!!!!! The prodigy of fist vs the reaper of the earth Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:09 am

Along the outer rim of the cave was completly drenched. The cave itself was musky and cold. It was chilly as kazuki walked through the darkness. The cave itself seemed to go on forever as kazuki walked for several minutes already.

It wasn't dark enought to block out kazuki's sight but still was dark enough to impare it at the least. Kazuki climbed down several steep cliffs to find the exit. He passed large rocks and narrow passages.

"Hmm whoever this guy is he must really know how to make himself a hide out. This is so tedious. I mean with the narrow passageways really?" Kazuki sighed.

Suddenly kazuki stopped in his tracks. The entire cave shook as though smething inside it had caused the massive earthquake. Kazuki took note of this and walked more wareily as he continued onward. Onward into the unknown darkness.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Clash!!!!!!! The prodigy of fist vs the reaper of the earth   Clash!!!!!!! The prodigy of fist vs the reaper of the earth Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:18 am

Kazuki then walked into a large open chamber. Standing there was a man about kazuki's height and body frame. The man watched kazuki and laughed evily at his entrance.

"You have been causing us many problems Mr.Sage of fist" the man stated as he threw his cloak into the air. He quickly did hand signs as the earth once again shook.

"Earth style Demon Earthen Prison!" Shouting this the criminal smacked his hand on the ground causing the earth to shoot up around kazuki entrapping him in a cage made of earth.

"You may have dissapeared from our visuals for almost a week Mr.Shikimori but i know all your techniques so there is no way you can win.!!" the criminal smirked as he thought he had kazuki trapped.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Clash!!!!!!! The prodigy of fist vs the reaper of the earth   Clash!!!!!!! The prodigy of fist vs the reaper of the earth Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:33 am

Kazuki started laughing as he sat down inside of the cage. He fell on his back holding his stomach laughing so heard that he was crying. Kazuki hadn't laughed this hard in such a long time that it felt so nice to be able to laugh like this.

The criminal became very angry at kazuki's reaction. He clenched his fists in anger as he growled angerily. He yelled out at kazuki with his sheer rage.

"And may I ask what is so funny!?!?! I have you trapped there is no way out!!!! You have no possible way out you can't win. You will die here shikimori!!" Shouted the criminal angerily.

Kazuki ignored the criminal and continued to laugh. He just found this way to funny and the criminal's reaction made this even funnier.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Clash!!!!!!! The prodigy of fist vs the reaper of the earth   Clash!!!!!!! The prodigy of fist vs the reaper of the earth Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:49 am

Kazuki then stood up placing his fist against the wall of the cage. He took a deep breath and yelled out "Heavenly arts!!! Pulsing palm technique!!" as he tensed his arm and broke through the cage.

The smoke cleared as kazuki walked out of the cloud of smoke. He was cracking his knuckles as he walked up to the criminal grabbing him by the throat.

"H-how are reports have never seen you use such a technique. In fact such a technique dosn't even exist!!?!!?! Did you make that technique in the course of 5 days?

Kazuki threw the man down to the ground as he smirked. He was going to show this man how strong he had become in these "Five" Days. Kazuki smirked as he focused his chakra into the center of his body. He was about to pull this attack out right in front of this guy.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Clash!!!!!!! The prodigy of fist vs the reaper of the earth   Clash!!!!!!! The prodigy of fist vs the reaper of the earth Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:55 am

Kazuki smirked at his oppnent before yelling out. "Heavenly Arts!!!! Heaven fist class 1!!!" kazuki shouted as he became enveloped in orange chakra.

Kazuki dissapeared from sight as he punched his oppnent into the air. He moved so fast that man couldn't even move as it seemed he were hit in all directions. Instead though kazuki was moving so fast that he didn't even let his opponent move in reaction to his blows.

Kazuki continued this beating for several seconds before smashing his opponent downward into the ground. This caused a massive explosion and the entire cave shook from the sheer power of the blow.

The man got up warily he was weak and injured but still very much alive and concious. His eyes were wide open as he was fearful of kazuki's new power. The massive amount of force behind each blow and the sheer speed was immesurable as the criminal dropped to his knees.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Clash!!!!!!! The prodigy of fist vs the reaper of the earth   Clash!!!!!!! The prodigy of fist vs the reaper of the earth Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:59 am

Kazuki walked up to him grabing his collar once again glaring at him as his jutsu fadded. He wanted awnsers such as what were their motives and who was their leader? What bijuu had they captured and how would this affect their plans.

The frightened man stammered just like the one from the Fire country. He had revealed his inner coward and was showing that he was in fact fearfull of kazuki's power.

"O-our leader his name is Hiashi......and he is very powerful.. He had captured the 10 tailed fox and is trying to force him to give his power as we speak!! You may have beaten all of us but you can't beat him. He is too strong!!" The criminal spoke

Kazuki continued to glare at him. Hearing the name Hiashi he couldn't help but wonder if he were right about who the criminal was. If kazuki was in fact right then he would be able to kill two birds with one stone. He had to plan this out carefully.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Clash!!!!!!! The prodigy of fist vs the reaper of the earth   Clash!!!!!!! The prodigy of fist vs the reaper of the earth Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:15 pm

Kazuki took a deep sigh and looked over at the criminal again. His eyes widened as he remembered what he had said. This couldn't be if this were to in fact to be the person he thought it was then if he had enkouhashira then this would be a problem

"Where is his base tell me now!!!" Kazuki said while growling as though he were a demon.

"No!!!! he will kill me if i told where he was. He is to powerful I dont want to die. No!!!! I wont !!" The man said clearly frightened.

Kazuki glared at the man with the fury of hell in his eyes. He then smashed the man into the wall demanding awsners. He continued this action till the man would give in.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Clash!!!!!!! The prodigy of fist vs the reaper of the earth   Clash!!!!!!! The prodigy of fist vs the reaper of the earth Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:20 pm

Kazuki's eyes showed that he was about to kill this man if he had to. The man saw this gaze and instantly became frightened.

"You can't kill me!!!!! Your a sannin the sannin that hates to kill!!!!! Remember you dont kill right kazuki?" The man begged.

Kazuki smirked evily as the dark chakra started to seep out of his body. His eyes changed to a bright red color as his voice became demonic.

"I will have fun ripping your body apart. You have no reason to be alive since you are just a waste of space. I will kill you now so your leader wont have to." Kazuki said as he raised his hand up for the killing strike.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Clash!!!!!!! The prodigy of fist vs the reaper of the earth   Clash!!!!!!! The prodigy of fist vs the reaper of the earth Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:24 pm

The man shouted and begged for mercy as he was litteraly scared out of his wits.

"alright he works in a warehouse in raineko town. That is where he keeps the 10 tails!!! please dont kill me I will change i promise!!!" He screamed.

Kazuki smirked and released him dropping him to the ground as his chakra returned to normal.

"you did a good job today hehe. Thanks for telling me I will make sure that this guy dosn't hurt any body. It is my job remember? Kazuki smirked.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Clash!!!!!!! The prodigy of fist vs the reaper of the earth   Clash!!!!!!! The prodigy of fist vs the reaper of the earth Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:37 pm

"He almost can completly control the ten tails!?!??! How will you beat him if he has the bijuu's power? It would be impossible would it not!?!?" The criminal asked very curious.

"If i wanted enkouhashira i would have had to challenge it anyway so it dosn't matter to me. I will find a way dont worry I always do. You should focus more on fixing yourself a little you look beat up."

The man took notice of all the bruises and blood and cuts all over his body and sighed deeply before laughing.

"Yeah I screwed up huh? Well I will go ahead and fix myself. Oh and here my name is Keichi. Let me know if you ever need my help Kazuki"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clash!!!!!!! The prodigy of fist vs the reaper of the earth   Clash!!!!!!! The prodigy of fist vs the reaper of the earth Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Clash!!!!!!! The prodigy of fist vs the reaper of the earth
Page 1 of 1