Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Koda Kamikaze, Crimson Dancer Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Koda Kamikaze, Crimson Dancer Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Koda Kamikaze, Crimson Dancer Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Koda Kamikaze, Crimson Dancer Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Koda Kamikaze, Crimson Dancer Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Koda Kamikaze, Crimson Dancer Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Koda Kamikaze, Crimson Dancer Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Koda Kamikaze, Crimson Dancer Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Koda Kamikaze, Crimson Dancer Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Koda Kamikaze, Crimson Dancer -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Koda Kamikaze, Crimson Dancer -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Koda Kamikaze, Crimson Dancer

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Koda Kamikaze, Crimson Dancer Empty
PostSubject: Koda Kamikaze, Crimson Dancer   Koda Kamikaze, Crimson Dancer Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:26 pm

Name: Koda Kazekami

Village: Rainbow Village

Height: 5'8"
Weight: 160

Element: Water

Summonings: Dead People (they stir up a better convosation e.e)

Bio: I'm an anbu, i can't tell you that....

Family Members: All dead

Team mates: I choose you, Rei-Rei ^o.o

Sensei: I treach myself >_<

Jutsu:

Name: Healing Jutsu - Chiyu no jutsu
Description: This jutsu uses pure chakria to closes the gases in external wounds. MOre focused chakria is used for internal wounds and mental damages.

Name: Accupunture Fist - Hari-Ken
Description: The hand is channeled with an eminse amount of chakria so sharp that it cuts through the air. With eminse speed and perfect accuracy the raging palm is then sent through the body of the enemy wih tremindous force.

Name: Hundred Million Pulse Accupuncture Fist - Oku Myaku Hari-Ken
Description: The arms are heavely endowed with chakria. Using emense speed the user jolts and then continously jabs the enemy head to toe with needle like chakria tips that run along the user's fingers. The Chakria is heavely fired into the body of the enemy randomly fired at chakria points and the nervous system. If some needles to hit these points the chakria is completely stopped and the nerves are instantly shut down.

Name: Grand Ultimate Fist - Taikyokuken
Description: The body enforced with enough chakria to weighten the arms and legs by a good 50 or more pounds for each leg. The body is slowed down but the sharped chakria on under the feet allow the user to skate along the earth. The chakria strengthens each hit by a 120%. But the body is still halted slightly. Good for close combat fighters.

Name: Eight Extemites Fist - Hakkyokuken
Description: After the performance of the Taiyokuken, this jutsu can be used. The chakira is completely released from the channeled areas so that the chakira is visible outside of the body like a raging fire. The speed of the user is quadrupled and the strength is equal to what it was before. This jutsu uses Speed, Strength, Accuracy, Defense, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Chakira control, and Endurance to completely wipe out the enemy with this one jutsu. The only downside is that the jutsu lasts two and a half minutes after activated. This jutsu has not yet been perfected.

Name:Plasma Dance - Kesshou no Mai
Description: The blood through the body excelerates to 20 pulses a second until the skin explodes and the blood storms out of the body. The user then hardens the body partially, not completely, so that it maintains the shape of blade with some blood dripping from the top. The harden blood is then channeled with enough chakria to cut through diamonds. The user spins and glides across the field in a ravashing performance to completely destroy the enemy or enemies in a massicure of beauty and horror. The dripping blood from the blades is used to inject different blood type into the nemy killing them faster.

Name: Marrow Dance - Kotsuzui no Mai
Description: The body in heavely endowed with chakria to rapidly produce calcium and strengthing the bones. The bones thus become thicker and hard enough that the skin and muscles dim down enough to that the bones at shown through the body. The muscles ar then tightened and the strengthened with protien to make the body competely a physically strong being. The combanation of these creates a crushing force to be able to turn stone to dust in the palms of your hands. The use of this is used through the cell reproduction jutsu. The cell elemination justsu helps in being rid of the large bone mass.

Name: Adrenalin Dance - Adorenarin no Mai
Description: The user enjects himself with a hyper chemical. The body becomes a facurty and pump the chemical thoughout itself. The heartbeat doubles and then triples until it's beat becomes too fast too count. The muscles are pump with protien and the joints of the bones loose for quicker reactions. The skin becomes tighter and stronger along with the density of the bones. The body is able to move faster, last longer, and becomes stronger a hundred fold. With intensity of the jutsu causes the user to go wild and destroy everything in his path. This jutsu is equvalent to opening all of the eight gates (FYI this + eight gates = armangedon). Once the agenalin weres off the heart stops and everything ecomes relaxed. The body then closes in on itself.

Finishers: Finisher not yet perfected and trained enough to perform in anyway.

Equipment: Kunia, Medical equipment, senbon, mask

Outfit: Anbu outfit and Mask

Strengths: Intelligence, and speed

weakness's: strength accuracy

Abilities: I can touch my tounge with my nose ^^

Bloodline: N/A
Back to top Go down

Koda Kamikaze, Crimson Dancer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koda Kamikaze, Crimson Dancer   Koda Kamikaze, Crimson Dancer Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:01 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Koda Kamikaze, Crimson Dancer
Page 1 of 1