Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Battle of endurance!! How long can kazuki last? Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Battle of endurance!! How long can kazuki last? Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Battle of endurance!! How long can kazuki last? Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Battle of endurance!! How long can kazuki last? Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Battle of endurance!! How long can kazuki last? Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Battle of endurance!! How long can kazuki last? Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Battle of endurance!! How long can kazuki last? Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Battle of endurance!! How long can kazuki last? Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Battle of endurance!! How long can kazuki last? Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Battle of endurance!! How long can kazuki last? -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Battle of endurance!! How long can kazuki last? -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Battle of endurance!! How long can kazuki last?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Type : none
Elements : Lightning

Battle of endurance!! How long can kazuki last? Empty
PostSubject: Battle of endurance!! How long can kazuki last?   Battle of endurance!! How long can kazuki last? Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:31 pm

Kazuki catching his breath ran to the gates of aurora. Finally he had made his way to the snow country and now he could finally start searching for the criminal here. Before that though he decided to just lay down and take a break.

Kazuki slowly drifted to sleep on one of the snow banks. He tried to stay awake but saddly couldn't he needed some rest after fighting those two powerful shinobi. Kazuki had awoken in a small hotel room with a girl sitting in a chair facing him.

'Heh your a cutie!!" The girl smirked devilishly as she walked over and streaked kazuki's hair. She would smile as she would feel his muscles and found herself even blushing to how well built kazuki was for such a scrawny view she had seen earlier.

"I see you kazuki shikimori now aren't you? Well you can call me Amayo and I am the supposed criminal your looking for. hehe you see I like to gamble so would you like to make a little wager with me? Huh you big strong sannin? Amayo smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Battle of endurance!! How long can kazuki last?   Battle of endurance!! How long can kazuki last? Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:49 am

Kazuki grunted as he sat up looking around the hotel room. He then knoticed Amayo and realised that she was somewhat nice. Almost a little like mizuken and maybe he would be able to gain her trust by pleasing her just a little.

"So what is this bet your speaking of?" Kazuki had looked straight in the eyes of Amayo to see complete and utter adoration. Kazuki knew this wasn't going to end well but he had no other choice. He would play her game for now..

"I want to play a little game with you. I want to see how strong you really are. If you win I will quit the organization and tell you where to find the last two members. If I win however your all mine. She smiled devilishly

Kazuki took a deep sigh at this and wondered why girls had this attraction to him. He then smiled and looked up at her and nodded showing he would take part in this game for now. Amayo smiled and did handsigns as kazuki fell to a deep sleep once again....
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Battle of endurance!! How long can kazuki last?   Battle of endurance!! How long can kazuki last? Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:57 am

Kazuki had awoken in a small farming village filled with peacefull towns folk. He smiled at the beautiful scenary, but remembered this was a test. Kazuki shifted his gaze over to the opposet way feeling a large chakra source. Suddenly flames shot up as the entire village was engulfed by the flames.

Kazuki had then watched the countless people being slaughtered by bandits with no consideration for human life. They laughed as the blood splattered over their face and licked their blades clean. Kazuki attempted to stop this but only phased through the bandits realising that he was not real in this world.

"STOP IT!!! NO MORE KILLING PLEASE!!! Kazuki screamed as he clutched his head in sheer pain. The thought of innocents dieing flooded kazuki's mind as he continued to watch the slaughter.

Suddenly a man came to the rescue fighting off the bandits before a large explosion took place taking the whole village with it. The man dissapeared with the blast leaving nothing behind but a pile of ashes. Kazuki fel to his knees utterly helpless in this situation as the scene changed once again....
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Battle of endurance!! How long can kazuki last?   Battle of endurance!! How long can kazuki last? Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:03 am

Kazuki woke up in yet another village. This time it would seem he were in a small town home. Kazuki for some reason could remember seeing this place somewhere. He then took notice of the window breaking in at the bottom of the building.

Several theives had broken in and climbed the stairs as the snuck into the parent's room and brutally hacked them to death in their sleep. The roaring laughter and stabbing sounds had woken the little boy who was sleeping in the room down the hall.

Kazuki turned to see the boy only to be shocked. The boy looked exactly like him!!! Upon seeing his dead parent the boy started crying and grew angry as he ferociously attacked the theives.

The theives in turn threw the boy out the window. The boy fell down and broke his arm crying as he had lost his entire world. The rain started to fall as kazuki could feel the tears build up in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Battle of endurance!! How long can kazuki last?   Battle of endurance!! How long can kazuki last? Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:13 am

The boy was then found by a young couple as they took him with them to go traveling to the nearby ninja village to sell their annual harvest. Along the way a group of highwaymen appeared in front of the wagon and demanded all the food they had. When denied the highwaymen drew their swords and procceded in slashing everyone to death.

Kazuki seeing this became so angry that he couldn't help as he saw person after person die. He was so close that he could almost tought them yet there was nothing he could do. They couldn't even hear him but he could hear every single cry for mercy that escaped the victims lips.

The young boy charged at the leader and killed him with a single punch. The other highwaymen were astonished and kidnapped the boy as he was paralyzed. The young boy had did what he vowed never to do or see again. He had claimed ones life.

Kazuki realised that this must have been his grandfather. The Kazuki shikimori that had been such a great hero in the past. He almost cried seeing the horrible child hood his grandfather had. Once again the scene changed.....
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Battle of endurance!! How long can kazuki last?   Battle of endurance!! How long can kazuki last? Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:18 am

Kazuki appeared in the crowed of a large arena. Judging by the sheer lack of clenliness this must have been one of those underground events. The people here were even worse. Some look as though they had never showered a day in their life but they just continued shouting like the idiots they were.

Kazuki then looked at the arena floor. It was covered in blood and what seemed to be the entrails of the previous loser. What kind of vile disgusting place was this? Why was he tooken to see this?

Kazuki was just about to get up to leave when suddenly the announcer came up with his microphone standing on the platform high up in the judge panel.

"Are you ready to see some blooooooood!!!?!?!? The announcer roared into the microphone. The anouncer himself looked as though he were the cleanest person here and that was sad refering to his greasy shirt or messed up hair.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Battle of endurance!! How long can kazuki last?   Battle of endurance!! How long can kazuki last? Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:23 am

(the crowd in unison repeat this) BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD!!! Shouted the crowed as the hooted and hollered at the announcer hopping to hear of the next fight.

Kazuki yawned a little annoyed at the stupidity of the people around him. Everyone here either seemed to be a mucle bound meat head or just some natural born idiot. Either way kazu did not like this place.

"well then you came to the right place!!! because tonight we are once again showing off the legendary beast........ Demon!!!! The announcer shouted into the mic causing the speakers to rumble form the sheer sound waves of his voice.

The crowed hooted and hollered hearing this name. Kazuki couldn't help but wonder who this "Demon" was but decided to watch anyway. I mean how could watching a fight hurt?
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Battle of endurance!! How long can kazuki last?   Battle of endurance!! How long can kazuki last? Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:27 am

The doors open as a teenage boy stepped into the arena. Kazuki's eyes widened as he saw the face of the supposed demon. It was the boy he saw in the earlier vision. This was his grandfather.

The other door opened as several oppoenents rushed out towards the boy holding massive clubs and axes. They didn't make it to him as the young boy easily destroyed each and every one of his opponents withought any mercy at all.

"What have they done to you Grand pa?" Kazuki whispered to himself as he continued to watch the brutal slaughter.

"hehe this last one should be fun kazuki." Amayo had said as her voice echoed through kazuki's head. Kazuki grasped his head trying to hold back from the massive headache he was receiving. Once again the scene changed.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Battle of endurance!! How long can kazuki last?   Battle of endurance!! How long can kazuki last? Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:33 am

All around him was death and destruction. Buildings had been reduced to rubble and the streets were littered with the boddies of the fallen. The sky had turned to black letting only a little bit of light in to show a crowed gathering in what looked like it used to be the old town square.

Kazuki ran over to see what was going on as he once again found himself at a loss of words. His friends the resistance had finally fallen under eman. His friends were to be executed at this moment they all stooed their with the noose tied to their necks.

"I will spare you if you just tell me where Kazuki is. Heheheheh laughed what looked like to be youji as he had his hand wrapped around the lever.

"Never Kazuki-sempai will come and defeate you all!! He is a hero and we belive in him!!" shouted rika kazuki's student.

"Hehe goodbye resistance!! nurse your regrets in hell!!!!" shouting this youji pulled the lever causing all of kazuki's friends to drop and the noose around their neck to strangle them.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Battle of endurance!! How long can kazuki last?   Battle of endurance!! How long can kazuki last? Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:38 am

The world vanished as kazuki woke up back in the hotel room with Amayo starring at him. He had held his head since he had a major headache right now. All he could do was keep himself awake.

"To be able to wake up after all that you must really have a strong mind. Kazuki shikimori you win our little bet. Amayo smiled as she hugged him and promised to give up her criminal life.

Anayo told kazuki the hideouts of the remaining two members and even gave him a map to the hideouts. All along she smiled at him still having thos adoring eyes gazing at him. Kazuki couldn't help but blush just a little

"I have to go Amayo... I have to save the world. Kazuki then got up rested from the nap and headed for the door. Amayo followed him to the door and gave him a kiss on the cheek for good luck.

"Your fighting for all of us now Kazuki. So dont lose alright?" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle of endurance!! How long can kazuki last?   Battle of endurance!! How long can kazuki last? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Battle of endurance!! How long can kazuki last?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of Shinobi :: Archives :: Archives Pre 2012 :: Other Archives-
Jump to: