Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
The Undead Pandemic Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
The Undead Pandemic Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
The Undead Pandemic Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
The Undead Pandemic Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
The Undead Pandemic Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
The Undead Pandemic Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
The Undead Pandemic Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
The Undead Pandemic Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
The Undead Pandemic Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

The Undead Pandemic -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

The Undead Pandemic -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

The Undead Pandemic

Go down 
+4
Kenza Shikimori
XzenIcisia
Haku Shasa
Kazuki Hatoba
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Type : none
Elements : Lightning

The Undead Pandemic Empty
PostSubject: The Undead Pandemic   The Undead Pandemic Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:19 pm

~Updated~

Name of the Event: The Undead Pandemic

Description: When the training of several mist jutsu meets the accidental spill of radioactive waste causes unforseen tradgedies to take place all around the world. For the first couple of days this poisoness mist spread across the lands causing many casualties in many villages. Many people either died or went into hiding attempting to defend themselves from the danger that was outside. Then several weeks later a discovery was made that disturbed the shinobi scouting out for surviors. The supposed casualties from the sickening mist had suddenly rose up from their graves and craved the flesh of the living.
Survivors around the ninja world realised that the only thing keeping them from being infected from the mist was their ability to manipulate their chakra freely. Though keeping up this defence from the infection took away their ability to summon enough chakra to be able to use jutsu in fear that they would fall to the infection. So instead they took upon their other uses of fighting to keep them safe. Taijutsu and weapon arts were the main sources of defence over this time period.
A month or two into the infection several survivors were informed of how A large camp was formed in the uncharted lands. Here medical ninja worked around the clock trying to find a cure to reverse the effects of the virus. The camp also was used as a place for refuge from the hoards of the undead.
So your story starts as your ninja flung into this hellish nightmare. Can you survive this tradgedy or will you infact become yet another mindless killer?

People allowed to rp in it:Everyone (Since Jutsu cannot be used rank does not matter)

Arc Begin: At the conclusion of the Sannin tournament as an infected member will attack a spectator causing the begining of the epidemic. (This will provide an actual sense of the situation since no planning ahead of time will be given to those who wish to survive. People taking place will be flung into the situation and will have to rely on their wits and strengths to survive this catastrophy that has seemingly came from nowhere.)

Arc Location: Over the ninja world

Time Period: 5 months after the infection begins (rp time)

Arc End: When all the survivors reach the camp they are to use every precaution to defend the medical nin as they create a cure for reversing the effects of the mist. Once this is done several volunteers will release the cure outward with wind jutsu. (If the others are incapable of fighting off the hoards then these volunteers will become infected from lack of defence from the virus) The cure will then travel around on a large gust purifying the land of the sick disease.

Required to enter: Anyone is allowed to enter. (this is an arc to increace the ability to rp withought fear of GM so no jutsu are allowed till the very end)

Any exp or monetary gain: -will provide rewards after talking to site mods and admins.-

Last edited by Shikimorikensennin no kaz on Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : UPDATES)
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Elements : Water

PostSubject: Re: The Undead Pandemic   The Undead Pandemic Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:26 pm

I like this event. Smile But yes there will be needing discussion so I suggested we open up a topic in the admins and mods section to talk about these things with kazuki here, or either pms.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: The Undead Pandemic   The Undead Pandemic Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:10 pm

rika I already got maru's approval and we are waiting for Ici to say something -.-
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Elements : Water

PostSubject: Re: The Undead Pandemic   The Undead Pandemic Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:12 pm

I meant for the reward silly Wink
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Type : Unknown
Elements : Shouton, Raiton

PostSubject: Re: The Undead Pandemic   The Undead Pandemic Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:57 pm

=o Interesting. I kind of like it; it makes everyone have to band together to survive and/or kill each other off. Who will NPC the crazies though?
Back to top Go down
https://dawnofshinobi.rpg-board.net
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: The Undead Pandemic   The Undead Pandemic Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:34 pm

at multiple points in the event I will post NPC wise for the infected as Light that way we can have our own views. This is mainly an rp based off of the individuals action combined with his teammates response. Along the way I will cause the problems that will arrive such as having a hoard of infected attack a small group of survivors as they are traveling. Though for the majority it will take the understanding and cooperation of each member of the group to survive and get to the designated safety zone. All people who insist on doing any unnecissary action will in fact be put in a dangerous position by the NpC infected and withought the use of chakra and with the fear of infection itself from physical contact (i.e. Bites,scratches,and contact with blood) there is more then a likely chance that a character would get infected.
This event is a test to show people that you dont have to rely on your high powered techniques to save your life. Also I belive this will end some of the GModing on the site. With the danger of the event itself though I cannot garantee the safety of those who will blindly go through withought a plan. So those who go commando with no plan,resources,teamwork,ect will be infected for suffering from their own carelessness.
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

PostSubject: Re: The Undead Pandemic   The Undead Pandemic Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:49 pm

So what are we allowed to do to defend ourselves? Only Taijutsu and Kenjutsu? I would think that Ninjutsu would work, but sealing and Genjutsu wouldn't have any effect on them because their minds are.. well.. gone.
Back to top Go down
Kenza Shikimori
Genin
Genin
Kenza Shikimori

PostSubject: Re: The Undead Pandemic   The Undead Pandemic Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:49 pm

well Icisia the point is that the mist carrying the virus is lingering around still so the majority of our chakra is used to block out the virus from entering out body (From the airborn spread) So this eliminates the use of jutsu all together. Since you would be putting yourself at risk of infection by using them. (this is to make people actualy rely on teamwork and their rping skills and eliminates the Gmod factor) So basically we cant use chakra its not that it wont affect the zombies but more so that it will turn us into them >.<
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

PostSubject: Re: The Undead Pandemic   The Undead Pandemic Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:54 pm

So chakra is useless pretty much o.o gotcha
Back to top Go down
Kenza Shikimori
Genin
Genin
Kenza Shikimori

PostSubject: Re: The Undead Pandemic   The Undead Pandemic Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:56 pm

yes and that also means we can't use chakra to increace our speed or strength so taijutsu is eliminated as well. Also we are basically reduced to trained normal people with this o.o.
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

PostSubject: Re: The Undead Pandemic   The Undead Pandemic Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:29 pm

o.o NICE.
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Type : The best ones
Elements : Depends

PostSubject: Re: The Undead Pandemic   The Undead Pandemic Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:53 am

o.o Awesome. o.o'
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

Type : Foresaken Heavens
Elements : Fire, Water, Medical

PostSubject: Re: The Undead Pandemic   The Undead Pandemic Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:18 am

This is a medical ninja's nightmare.... @_@
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

Type : Sunagakure
Elements : Poison mainly

PostSubject: Re: The Undead Pandemic   The Undead Pandemic Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:49 am

Finally *yawns* I was getting bored about doing nothing medically speaken lately...
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

Type : Forsaken
Elements : Lightning (Most often)

PostSubject: Re: The Undead Pandemic   The Undead Pandemic Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:04 pm

It sounds interesting to me. Nothing to hard though... ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Undead Pandemic   The Undead Pandemic Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Undead Pandemic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of Shinobi :: Archives :: Archives Pre 2012 :: Other Archives-
Jump to: