Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Yakate Veroshi Vs. Hyosuke Asako - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Yakate Veroshi Vs. Hyosuke Asako - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Yakate Veroshi Vs. Hyosuke Asako - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Yakate Veroshi Vs. Hyosuke Asako - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Yakate Veroshi Vs. Hyosuke Asako - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Yakate Veroshi Vs. Hyosuke Asako - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Yakate Veroshi Vs. Hyosuke Asako - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Yakate Veroshi Vs. Hyosuke Asako - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Yakate Veroshi Vs. Hyosuke Asako - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Yakate Veroshi Vs. Hyosuke Asako - Page 2 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Yakate Veroshi Vs. Hyosuke Asako - Page 2 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Yakate Veroshi Vs. Hyosuke Asako

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Type : The best ones
Elements : Depends

Yakate Veroshi Vs. Hyosuke Asako - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakate Veroshi Vs. Hyosuke Asako   Yakate Veroshi Vs. Hyosuke Asako - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:30 am

She hid behind the boulder, made a few hand seals and created 10 clones. Then, she used teh transformation jutsu on them, to make them look like spiders. Then, as final touch, she used blinding light and send the "spider-clones" after her brother...

Spiders... Yakate's eyes twitched on the spot. a nerve behind his spinal cord broke. Spiders... even if they were fake, they were so... creepy. The one thing he hadn't learned to not fear yet, ever since he was a child. Embarassing how he was scared of them even if his sister was not.

Still keeping his patience since the spiders were far away, he focused fire chakra into his feet. After a huge dose of fire, his blood began pumping rapidly, amazingly fast. Crouching his feet downards like a marathon runner, Yakate disappeared in a cloud of dusty sand...

And came running throughout the field, all the way, at amazing speeds, about ten meters away from the boulder Asa was hiding behind. With a huge jump, he aimed a kick straight towards the center of the boulder, blasting it apart with a mid-air roundhouse-like kick, aimed at such an angle so anything immediately behind the boulder wouldn't be affected. Quantum physics applied in battle. He landed on the ground in front of Asa, and without crossed his arms across his chest, blinking his eyes shut once, his eyebrows twitching once more.

"I hate you... onee-baka."
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

Type : Sunagakure
Elements : Poison mainly

PostSubject: Re: Yakate Veroshi Vs. Hyosuke Asako   Yakate Veroshi Vs. Hyosuke Asako - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:38 am

The clone of Asako just stared at her brother and waved at him, smiling mockingly. At the same time, the real Asako tackled her brother from behind, forcing him on the ground, sat on him and began to tickle him and spoke for the first time in the whole battle, with a sing-song tone:
"I know your weakness..."
And she began to tickle him.
"Let's see if you grew up over that." she added, smirking a little.
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

PostSubject: Re: Yakate Veroshi Vs. Hyosuke Asako   Yakate Veroshi Vs. Hyosuke Asako - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:14 am

The clone of Asako just stared at her brother and waved at him, smiling mockingly. At the same time, the real Asako tackled her brother from behind, forcing him on the ground, sat on him and began to tickle him

Yakate fell over to the ground, and tried to keep himself up with his arms firmly placed on the ground. But when Asa fell over him, his arms gave way, and he fell face-forward on the hard ground, and then burst out laughing when his sister started tickling him, sitting on him at the same time. Lucky him; she was light... comparatively.

Even though he was laughing, he still had control over himself. Even if it was hampered. Pushing on the ground, with his hands in front of his chest, Yakate violently pushed the ground, pushing himself straight on the ground again; able to stand, hopefully stopping Asa's tickling, and knocking her off of him.
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

PostSubject: Re: Yakate Veroshi Vs. Hyosuke Asako   Yakate Veroshi Vs. Hyosuke Asako - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:24 am

Asako put her legs around his waist, holding tight to her brother and kept tickling.
"I missed you Nii-baka." she said, giggeling. "And seriously missed doing this...But don't try to burn my clothes like last time. I've now a several jutsus that could kill you, seriously."
She stopped tickling him for a moment and gave him a hug, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

PostSubject: Re: Yakate Veroshi Vs. Hyosuke Asako   Yakate Veroshi Vs. Hyosuke Asako - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:41 am

Asako put her legs around his waist, holding tight to her brother and kept tickling.
"I missed you Nii-baka." she said, giggeling. "And seriously missed doing this...But don't try to burn my clothes like last time. I've now a several jutsus that could kill you, seriously."
She stopped tickling him for a moment and gave him a hug, smiling.

Yakate smiled, and closed his eyes. He actualy felt surprised, a bit, that they hadn't said this the first time they walked in the arena. He felt her sister's warmth on his back, while she hugged him. But really, what gave him more relief was the fact that she had stopped tickling him. He felt like laughing when he remembered the first time he set her clothes on fire, it was so... pleasing. Haha...

His heart felt warm when he felt her arms around him; reminding him of his life years back. He didn't feel like he could continue fighting anyway, so...

"Onee-chan... are we done yet?"
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

PostSubject: Re: Yakate Veroshi Vs. Hyosuke Asako   Yakate Veroshi Vs. Hyosuke Asako - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:08 am

Asako nodded.
"Tie it is than, nii-sama?"
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

PostSubject: Re: Yakate Veroshi Vs. Hyosuke Asako   Yakate Veroshi Vs. Hyosuke Asako - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:17 am

"Unless you want to continue... then it's a draw; we can't beat eachother!"

Yakate was still smiling, enjoying her warmth; maybe sometime later, they could have a real fight, where they would see who was truly the stronger of them. Because she had definitely improved, much faster than before. Her strength; it was similar to that of the great Tsunade...
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

PostSubject: Re: Yakate Veroshi Vs. Hyosuke Asako   Yakate Veroshi Vs. Hyosuke Asako - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:31 am

Asako smiled. Her brother had become stronger. Way stronger since last time she saw him. He was closer to Sabaku no Gaara's abilities now, maybe even better...His sand followed him around, doing what ever he wanted just by a single thought and move of his chakra. He was a great opponent and she pitied the next person who would have to face him.
"It's a draw indeed...But if I wasn't you sister, I would have been able to kill you...Just remember that."
The young sand kunoichi jumped down on the ground, turned around her brother so that she stood in front of him.
"When you smashed the boulder, you let your fear stop you from thinking properly and ask yourself if I wasn't one of those spiders myself. When I talked you, I could have used poisoned touch or paralyzing hand on you and kill you in one blow..."
She shook her head.
"Thought that if you used your plumes a little faster, I would have been burned much more than just my sleeves. And your sand could have smashed me easily too. Meh, I guess that we need to train or feelings somewhat better...Or that you don't listen too much to your opponent in a battle. I could have been an enemy in disguise, nii-baka."
She smiled happily and hugged him again.
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

PostSubject: Re: Yakate Veroshi Vs. Hyosuke Asako   Yakate Veroshi Vs. Hyosuke Asako - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:50 am

She smiled happily and hugged him again.

Being hugged yet again, Yakate felt joy once more. She was true about the fact that he lethis emotions get the better of him. He could never hurt his sister. Not... fatally. Not in a way, that he wouldn't ever get her back. Since she was the closest thing to a friend he had... he just noticed that.

Even though his sister still embraced around him, he didn't hug her back; instead, he just stood still, smiling.

"Hmph... you know that I was holding back.
And you were, too.
Both of us are almost... equally matched.
We just need to let go of our feelings.
And besides, I wouldn't mind if I lost this tournament. If anyone wins, it should be you.
... Because I have a surprise for you back at Suna. Okay!?

With his words being spoken, he put his arms around his sister's back, and hugged her back; pretty sweet site for the preliminary rounds of a tournament that would decide who the next Grand Sannin was. With his arms still wrapped around her, he opened his lips again, dryly;

"... And please finish your training soon.
... Because... we don't have a medic!
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

Type : Forsaken
Elements : Lightning (Most often)

PostSubject: Re: Yakate Veroshi Vs. Hyosuke Asako   Yakate Veroshi Vs. Hyosuke Asako - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:04 pm

(Tie it is.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yakate Veroshi Vs. Hyosuke Asako   Yakate Veroshi Vs. Hyosuke Asako - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Yakate Veroshi Vs. Hyosuke Asako
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2