Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Kazuki's Secret training Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Kazuki's Secret training Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Kazuki's Secret training Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Kazuki's Secret training Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Kazuki's Secret training Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Kazuki's Secret training Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Kazuki's Secret training Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Kazuki's Secret training Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Kazuki's Secret training Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Kazuki's Secret training -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Kazuki's Secret training -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Kazuki's Secret training

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Type : none
Elements : Lightning

Kazuki's Secret training Empty
PostSubject: Kazuki's Secret training   Kazuki's Secret training Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:15 pm

Kazuki took advantge of the time he had to himself after training with rika and sora. Usually this time would come while they would sleep or when they went into the market in a nearby village to buy ingredents for meals.

Last edited by Kazuki Shikimori on Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:38 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : change the name)
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki's Secret training   Kazuki's Secret training Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:33 am

"alright now i can get some real training in!!" Kazuki shouted excited as he started to focus his chakra all around himself. "Now lets see!!! Shikimori Ninjutsu art DragonScale Wall!!" A large cloud of smoke appears as kazuki stands there looking like an idiot not being able to do anything at all.
Kazu continued to try this technique over and over again as he attempted to get something out of this technique. He then became frustrated and took out his anger and frustration on nearby trees and boulders. Finally after pleasing his fury he went back to the site of his training and got back to work.
"I really really really hate ninjutsu" Kazuki moaned as he did the handsigns once again as he attempted the technique. Still to no avail did kazuki achive anything from this. Though showing no signs of progress he decide to push onward to see if he would get something....even if it took all night.

Last edited by Kazuki Shikimori on Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : needed to make more info)
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki's Secret training   Kazuki's Secret training Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:39 am

Kazuki goes on for several hours as he continues to attempt to create some sort of defense. Finally after about 5 hours of practice kazuki was able to summon a small wall of dragon scales about knee high. "YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" Kazuki yelled out before covering his mouth. "crap i dont want to wake my students hehe" kazuki thought to himself nervously.

To calm himself kazuki plopped down into a meditative position and calmed his spirit and mind with meditation. He shortened his breath as he focused on nothing but clearing his mind. The technique he wanted to create was one based off of patience and timing so he was going to have to focus more and rush into things less.

Kazuki finally opened his eyes as he stood up once again. He had taken a deep breath as he slowly went through the handsigns once again. Quietly he said "Shikimori Ninjutsu Art Dragon Scale Wall." He then smashed his hand on the ground as a large wall of dragon scales shot up in front of him from out of the ground.

Last edited by Kensennin no kazuki on Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:57 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : more info)
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki's Secret training   Kazuki's Secret training Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:57 pm

"Alright I finally was capable of getting the technique to work!!" Kazuki shouted as he was so excited by the fact that his technique actually worked. He took a deep breath as the wall of dragonscales dissapeared in a cloud of smoke. Calming himself kazuki plopped on the ground to catch his breath.

"Well now I have the technique,but I dont think it is reliable. I am not entirely sure if i can summon the wall in time before an attack. If i dont get the timing just right then this technique is useless. Then i guess i will have to fix that wont I?" Kazuki thought to himself as he jumped to his feet and ran around the training field.

Kazuki set up spring loaded traps all around him that once set off they would all shoot kunai at kazuki at the same time. Kazuki walked over to where the trigger was and took a deep breath as he got ready for the uncoming attack. He calmed his spirit and focused his chakra. Also just in case kazuki made sure to take off his armour so that he could quickly jump to safety withought putting himself at risk.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki's Secret training   Kazuki's Secret training Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:04 pm

"Now!!" Kazuki shouted as he jumped on the trigger causing the traps to set off. Kunai from several directions shot out at kazuki speeding towards him as kazuki executed handsigns. "Shikimori ninjutsu art!!! Dragon scale Wall!!" Kazuki shouted as he smacked the ground.

Kazuki knoticed that the jutsu was in fact working but not fast enough. Kazuki jumped off of the stump of a wall of dragon scales jumping high into the air dodging the kunai. He landed on the ground slightly depressed as he pulled the kunai out of the wall and despelled the jutsu. He held them in his hand as he sighed deeply.

"Lets try again i guess" Kazuki sighed as he set up the trap once again. Kazuki walked back over to the trigger and once again took a deep breath and calmed his spirit. "Now!!" Kazuki shouted as he once again jumped on the trigger setting off the trap..
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki's Secret training   Kazuki's Secret training Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:10 pm

Kazuki quickly executed the handsigns and slammed the ground as the kunai shot at him. Suddenly a large cloud of smoke appeared all around kazuki imparing his vision as the kunai shot right through the cloud. The wind picked up and blew the smoke away as kazuki stood in the middle of several walls made of solid dragon scales.

"I-It worked? IT WORKED!!!!" Kazuki screamed happily. He had finally mastered the technique that he worked so hard to accomplish. He continued to hoot and hollar like a little kid as the jutsu dispelled itself and the kunai fell to the ground. Kazuki now tired from practicing this technique over and over again and from lack of sleep fell over on the ground.

He had achived the mastery of yet another technique. His first technique he had ever created and the first step towards becoming the legend that everyone belived him to be already. He could only smile as he realised all of this as one thought raced through his mind. "I have masted the Dragon Scale wall techinque!"
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki's Secret training   Kazuki's Secret training Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:26 pm

Kazuki jumped back to his feet and prepared himself for yet another technique he wanted to master. Kazuki placed a freshly cut log ontop of a stump as he walked back a couple of steps. He then turned and faced the log and took a deep breath. He wanted to master a technique he had heard of from someone who knew his grandfather.

"The air burst attack...... An incredible taijutsu asset i have heard. This opens up new opportunities in my fighting as i will be able to attack at far off distances withought depleting my chakra. Question is how do i do this?" Kazuki thought

Kazuki started with stretching himself out a little losening up his body. He then did a couple of warm up exercises and punched and kicked a little just to get the blood flowing. He then took a quick breather and faced the log once again. Taking a deep breath he pulled his fist back and readied himself for the attack.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki's Secret training   Kazuki's Secret training Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:35 pm

"Air Burst!!!" Kazuki yelled as he punched quickly. Though the punch was quick and powerful there was no reaction towards the log. Kazuki became a little angry as he noticed that the technique did't work at all. He started to become a little upset as well.

"I heared Grandpa was capable of doing this technique on his first try.... Am I not strong enough to even meet up to his standards? Is there any hope for me in the ninja world?" Kazuki thought as he started to become discouraged.

He sighed and got back to training going on for several hours punching the air attempting to move the log even just a little bit. Still to no avail was he capable of moving it in the slightest. Kazuki became enraged and walked off to do some taijutsu training in the forest punching and kicking down trees.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki's Secret training   Kazuki's Secret training Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:40 pm

Calming himself kazuki once again returned to the site of his training and once again started the never ending cycle of punching the air in an attempt to get some movement from the log. Kazuki punched harder and harder, faster and faster but the log still would not budge. He slumped to his knees as he took deep breaths attempting catch his breath.

"W-why.....C-cant....I get this technique?" Kazuki said in between deep breaths as he returned to his feet. He continued on and on punching the air as he tried to move the log. Finally he was capable of moving the log just a little.

At first Kazuki didn't knotice but after several hours of training this technique the log finally slipped off the side of the stump revealing that he had been in fact doing this right. "alright i am this much closer to getting it right!!" Kazuk had thought as he placed the log back on the stump.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki's Secret training   Kazuki's Secret training Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:48 pm

Kazuki continued this process of punching the air with a new found intrest and will as he knew he was doing the technique right even just a little. Little by little he was capable of pushing the log off the stump over and over again each time with less time then the last. Soon he was capable of pushing the log off in one punch.

"Oh my goodness I have finally been able to do it!!! Great now i just need to perfect it so that i can use it in battle! I can't wait till I can finally use this technique. It is going to fit so well in my strategy." Kazuki smiled.

He placed the log on the stump again as he jumped back several feet away. "alright now I am going to try send that log flying with one punch. I just need to focus all my strength into this." Kazuki thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki's Secret training   Kazuki's Secret training Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:57 pm

Kazuki closed his eyes as he slowly imagined how this attack would go. In his head he would see himself punching forward with the strength and speed to create a vortex like mass of solid air to blow the log skyward. To the last detail kazuki analized the vision trying to find any errors.

Taking a deep breath he knew finally how he was going to do this and slowly opened his eyes. He glared at the stump as though it were and opponent as he imagine punching through the log even though it was so far away. Kazuki took a deep breath as he tensed the muscles in his arm.

"SHIKIMORI TAIJUTSU ART.... AIR BURST!!!!!!!!" Kazuki shouted as he punched the air creating a mass of solid air. The punch shot the mass of air flying towards the log as it blew the log upwards into the sky. "Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did it!!!" Kazuki shouted.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki's Secret training   Kazuki's Secret training Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:54 pm

"what was that last technique that sempai wanted to teach me?" Kazuki thought as he remembered his training with Issac in the afterlife. Kazuki sat and meditated as he slowly remembered everything that his teacher had taught him about the shikimori techniques.

"You must remember to keep your calm in battle. A relaxed warrior will always win over the one who is enraged. This is the basis behind the Meteor Dragon Cage jutsu." Kazuki suddenly opened his eyes as he remembered the technique.

He then jumped to his feet as he pulled out some slips of paper and wrote down the seals Issac-sempai had taught him in order to use the technique. He then wrapped the seals around the handle of several kunai and threw them around a large rock so that it was surrounded on all sides by the kunai.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki's Secret training   Kazuki's Secret training Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Kazuki's Secret training
Page 1 of 1