Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Village Gate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Village Gate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Village Gate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Village Gate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Village Gate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Village Gate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Village Gate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Village Gate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Village Gate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Village Gate - Page 5 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Village Gate - Page 5 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Village Gate

Go down 
+10
Onden
Kazuki Hatoba
Kami Uchiha
Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
ResistanceKnight
Haku Shasa
Raina
Tsumetai
Uchiha Serene
Youji
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
XzenQutio
Jounin
Jounin
XzenQutio

Type : Unknown
Elements : Earth, Metal, Crystal

Village Gate - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:57 pm

She would look over at Seirei, seeing his stance and the passion to fight in his eye's she would grin and close her eyes. "Do as you wish Seirei, I've had my time of fun. Let's see what you can do," She says opening her eyes and looking back at Onden.
Back to top Go down

Type : Aurora
Elements : Water, Light, Wind, etc.

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:02 pm

I nodded, but then sighed.

"I will try for you, and I will protect this village with all my might. But even if you have had your fun already, I still wish to fight with you." A wink and a small smile crossed my face, hoping she would agree to say yes, and fight with me.
Back to top Go down
XzenQutio
Jounin
Jounin
XzenQutio

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:08 pm

She would smile at his reply and then gets into her fighting stance. Tightening the Golden Chains around Onden a bit more she would look over at Seirei and grin saying, "Gladly."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:17 pm

I nodded and smirked, as I looked foward and then back at her into her eyes. I smiled and chuckled a little as well. Finally, I would be fighting and defending my village. My dream was slowly becoming reality.

"Great, I'm right behind you." I nodded as I noticed that she already had golden chains around him, this would make things easier. If we were going to fight together, I would have to talk to her, and make sure she knew what I was doing. Here we go, I finally can use the training I got from Kazuki-sensei.

"Aurora will be defended with the lfie of Seirei Sora, Prince of the skies! Quito, whatever you do don't let him escape!" I started to charge my energy into my fists, closing my eyes and breathing in and out to increase my focus, I drew my fist back slowly. I closed them tight, and was getting ready to do my attack. I sighed once more, and thought, 'This is it.'
Back to top Go down
XzenQutio
Jounin
Jounin
XzenQutio

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:22 pm

She grinned and nodded,waiting for Seirei to complete his attack before even thinking about letting go of Onden.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:27 pm

My fists all the way back, I opened my eyes abruptly, and then looked over to Quito, as my Xzeno eye was more apparent now. I punched the air forward and it appeared as though nothing happened, and nothing was going to happen. I smirked as my head was down, as then Onden would soon be experiencing severe pain, almost to the point where his body would feel like exploding, in fact his insides were probably exploding and his organs were bleeding on the inside. Causing his recent pain.

My fists still clenched, I smirked, and spoke seriously. "Had enough? That was a Shikimori original. Shikimori Taijutsu Art: Air burst! IF you want more than, I'll give you a show." I smirked and got into a stance, ready for more fight. I looked at him, with a look as if to say 'Bring it on.'
Back to top Go down
Onden

Onden

Type : None
Elements : Fire and Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:27 pm

Onden looked down for a second. Breathing heavily, time was seeming to slow down. "Sora is it? I can tell you dont like me. You say all these things about how evil I am...but do you take the time to learn why Im like this? No...of course not...why would you even waist the time. But in fact, the reason I am here is the same as yours. Someone killed my clan. My family. My home. Im here to get info on who ordered the killing of my family by force. Im protecting what is left of my family. So dont lecture me."

Onden looks down gathering flames in my belly. Time was running low, but by the looks of this next attack, a way out was about to present itself. As Sora punched forward, Onden took a deep breath and instantly blew out twords the ground. The thrust shot Onden up, tightening the cloth around his neck. The flames in his neck kept them from crushing his neck. Sora's attack shot under Onden's feet, and Onden grinned.

The beast that had been circling Onden, sucking out his life, was caught off guard by the sudden moves and was hit by the attack. Onden then clicked his tonge, the stream of flames changed and shot down the cloth again, using them as a guide to Qutio and Sora.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:45 pm

I listened to him speak with what he had on his mind. His final thoughts crossed my mind as well, and were still ringing in my head as he spoke the words. He stood there, breaking free of the attack I had just thrown at him, and the chords Quito had around him. I looked at him straight in the eyes if I could see them, and listened to his words. In the end he doesn't realize that we are the same.

"Onden, listen to me. I know you must be hurt from the past, and I know that you need to do things in order for your family to survive, and for you to protect them or what's left of them. I would take the time to get to know you, but sadly, attacking the village, is all I saw, and all I heard. Onden, I know you're story, it's probably the same as mine, cruel and alone. Always wanting to protect your family, I know how that feels. I never knew I had a sister until only recently, and now that I know I have her, I am going to protect her with my life, fully. And I will protect my home village as well, and if you attack it and try to destroy it, I'm sorry but I cannot show you any mercy. This is my home, and I'll be damned if I'm going to stand around and watch it be burnt to a crisp, or destroyed and taken down by powerful means of unecessary jutsu."

I looked down clenching my fists, this meant business. I was speaking out of the character of my spirit, and the contents of deep within my heart. MY beating heart, to which hath yet been pierced with all the lonliness of a person whom desires love. I then completed my thought, as while I was looking down, I had my eyes closed. I was going to say something deep, and make him truly understand what I was like, since I seemed to understand him.

"Listen to me now, Onden. When all comes to end, you and I, we're the same. As I have stated, I know how you feel, and I've been through the same. A man's courage isn't in his strength, but in his heart. And thats what gives him the strength to proceed onward. A man can be many different things, a fool is one of them. But a hero is another. A hero and a fool are no different than the other that defines them, they are both traits of a character. But it is how you act which brings them into play. I will tell you, I am both. Yes, I am a hero, to some, for being so noble, and brave. Strong throughout the rough times, and a stable hand when needed. But some call me a fool for being so gentle-hearted and kind. They say I get taken advantage of, and they say it's stupid to protect someone you don't know, to even, if necessary sacrifice my life for them. But I say, why not? Their a person much like yourself, and if you were in their position, you'd want them to protect you right? They say I'm a fool for doing all of this, some say I'm a hero, when the truth is, I'm just me. And I know that you and I, somewhere deep down in you, are the same. I ask you do not destruct my home, do not tamper with it, or you shall tamper with my feelings. And then, if I happen to become mad enough you shall die. ..... And I mean it!"

I looked up, angry and furious. Clenched fists still in tact, and my Xzeno eye glowing from the anger, and activated. It was at times like this my light element would shine through. I looked up and saw the attack coming straight for us, and I knew Quito would be able to fend for herself. So, as the attack came at me, I concentrated, and waited until the last second. When it looked like the attack was going to hit me, I used my after image technique. And so I vanished, leaving a picture or an image of myself behind, tricking him into thinking he had gotten me. As soon I appeared behind him silently, and masking my chakra signature. I smirked, and grabbed him, locking him so that he couldn't get out. Our limbs were intertwined with the other's, and then I yelled to Quito.

"Quito, do something now. I have him!" I kept a hold on him strongly after making that speech, and then thought to myself: 'I'm not letting you go anywhere. IF have to die, then I will, it's for my village. Onden why cant you see that we're the same on the inside?'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:10 pm

A tremble in the Earth shook the ground under all the shinobi. The ground broke away under Sora's feet and a hand reached up and grabbed his ankle. The hand turned a bright blue, and began to drain chakra from Sora's body. Tomo's body was hidden in the Earth, she yelled, "Master Onden! Stop fooling around!"

Chakra Kyuushuu
Energy Absorption
Type: Taijutsu
Description: This jutsu allows the user to absorb the opponents chakra, thus draining their energy - and strength. It is used from the palm of the hand, and appears as a tiny chakra flame around the fist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:00 pm

As she grabbed the clone's ankle, it poofed, and I revealed to be standing behind Onden. I smirked, and then kicked him down. I looked at Tomoko with a serious look, clenched fists, and spoke as if I wanted to kill. But I really didn't. I wasn't that type of person. I spoke out of my heart. And, I wanted to know who she was. So I asked, friendly, but seriously of course.

"Who are you?" I then looked to Onden, and then back at the girl.

'His student... I see... hm..'
Back to top Go down
Onden

Onden

Type : None
Elements : Fire and Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:52 am

Onden stumbled forward and turned to Tomo, chuckling slightly. "Sorry, I guess I was having to much fun. Thinks are not going as planned. We're pulling out Tomo. You'll get your chance to fight soon enough. There are just to many of them here for me to handle without killing any of them."

Onden held out his hand to help Tomo up, and then smiled to her. "Thanks for the save though. I was wondering how long it was gonna take you to show up." Laughing again, Onden pulled Tomo up and started to run away from the village.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:57 am

I stood there blinking, and tilted my head, now scratching it. I wondered why that had just happened. It was sort of odd, but cool nonetheless. At least they were out of the Aurora village. We had did it. I smiled and then thought of everyone who had helped, and smiled. I closed my eyes laying on some sort of rooftop now, and sighed as I bask there in the sun. I was in relief, and happiness. My arms supporting my head. I relaxed.

"Aurora is safe once more! Oh wait! Icisia-sama!"

I darted off for the training fields to meet Icisia there and finally get to training with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:40 am

Tomoko watched as the ninja left, herself being dragged behind Onden. She scowled and headed out of the destroyed gates with Onden. "...."
Back to top Go down
XzenQutio
Jounin
Jounin
XzenQutio

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:31 pm

She would stand there with her arms crossed watching them as they left and scowling at the girl that was with Onden and says under her breath, "Leave it to Onden to find a pet."
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Elements : Water

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:05 pm

XzenRika would quickly rush into the village gates where she saw a person still standing there. She wonder who it was but realize she didn't have time to so she rush towards the training grounds of the aurora village where she will find sensei icisia and her new team mates at.
Back to top Go down
Koori Mizore [Dead]
Genin
Genin
Koori Mizore [Dead]

Type : Sand
Elements : Water, Liquid Nitrogen (Clan)

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:46 am

Koori was packed up ready to travel, he walked down the streets and ready to leave the cold place to train in hell, he knew how to get there it was just a matter of time, he reached the gates when it was unattended and walked past, he thought maybe later in life he would return but in exhange he had to make sacrifice. "Long trip ahead of me...hmm", he left the secene.
Back to top Go down
Saito Tensei

Saito Tensei

Elements : water

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:12 pm

As he is almost to the gates his prosuers catch up to him and block his path.

Ninja-1:"where do u think your going" with a smirk. Ninja-2:"You caused alot of problems for us back at our base and dont think we will forgive wat u did to our boss".

Saito:"ha. its your fault for beening so weak u couldnt protect him not that he faired much better"

Thinking "crap i was so close i didnt expect id have to fight so close to home"

Ninja-1:"u little brat you'll pay for that"

Thinking "shit looks like i got no other choise then to fight very well then". he unsleaths his sword and goes into his sword stance.

Saito:"you guys want some then take this"

he launches to kunai and charges at the stronger lookin of the 2 enemy ninja but before he can secesfully attack the second trys to attack from behind but he manages t dodge and throws a few shuriken at the second and starts to flank the 2 while he makes a few water clones then he send them at the first ninja while he focuses on the second and manages to cut his arm with his sword but just then he gets hit by a kunai from the first who had already dispatched the water clones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:21 pm

I had sensed that something was amiss, right outside of the village, the gate perhaps? I quickly found myself running to the sight of the mishap, and standing atop the gate, unknowingly to the three ninja, I watched. It seemed as though there were two ninja double teaming another... and I hated that. I stood there and thought to myself...:

'He looks like he is having some trouble.. maybe I should go and help him... '

Those were my thoughts, and I had to make a decision. But as I kept thinking, the battle would continue on, and I, of course, would probably act on impulse as usual. And, so without thinking once more, seeing what was happening, I yelled from atop the large gate, so that they could hear me. The sun seemed to shine down on my figure, and I smirked while talking.

"Hey you guys better leave him alone!"
Back to top Go down
Saito Tensei

Saito Tensei

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:32 pm

i was haveing alot of trouble fighting these to ninja at the same time. but then i heard a voice cry out."hey leave him alone" i looked atop the gates to see a the figure who had come to my aid. i could tell who they were i was just thankful for them then i saw an opening in the weaker of the to and use my sword technique the cresent moon strike where i use clones to create after images that and inflicts thre consecutive strikes almost simultaniously. he was hit squarely in the chest but had armor so the strikes did not kill him. however he staggered from the blows witch mean it had done alot of damage giveing me the upper had thanx to that figure atop the gate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:43 pm

I quickly jumped down, with a smirk upon my face. For both the hit that this guy had just accomplished, and for me who was going to get into a battle, me aiding someone I don't know, yea.. wait someone I don't know! I didn't know this guy, how did I know he wasn't there to attack Aurora? I will keep a very close eye on him, and help him to defeat these two ninja in the meantime. I jumped down and landed next to the figure who was being double teamed. I stood proud and tall, with clenched fists.

"What are you two doing here? If I were you, I would leave since, you are not welcome here. And as for this ninja over here, don't you have any respect? I mean isn't it against the code of a respect for a ninja to be double teamed when he is all alone?" I spoke and wanted to antagonize him first, and smirking, I looked at both of the enemy ninja. I let out a chuckle, and then waited to hear their answers.
Back to top Go down
Saito Tensei

Saito Tensei

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:20 pm

Ninja-1:"tsk anoher brat showed up". Ninja-2:"-breathing heavy- hmm it doesnt matter we can still beat these brats anyway".

i was being quiet but that mad me chuckle after hearing that.

Ninja-2:"wats so funny"

"just that its funny hearing tough talk for someone whos about to keel over"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:22 pm

I liked this guy's sense of humor, and sense of what to say and when to say it. I smirked as I stood there and looked at both of them, speaking again.

"Hm, tough talk from a little brat eh? And you think you can take me? Go ahead and try, I dare you. But you will not disrespect this ninja any further, I will not allow it." I said now trying to get madder so I would do better, and it was working slightly. I had my fists clenched tight, and I was ready for battle. For any attack really.
Back to top Go down
Saito Tensei

Saito Tensei

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:38 pm

i know that remark got him mad i was happy bout that cuz thatll cloud his judgement i wasnt focused on him really in his condition he'd die soon enough no it was the other one had me more worried.

so yea idk your name yet but listen dude take your pic the half dead guy or the other 1 i dont care lol oh and im saito -smirking-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:41 pm

I heard what he had to say. So his name was Saito huh? Well, then maybe I should hold up on my name till later. A clue wouldn't hurt. And, so I looked at both of them, and answered his request.

"Why not let them pick one of us? Huh? They both look weak anyway." I smirked, and then I told him a clue as to what my name might be but, didn't give it away completely. "And, I am a guardian of the sky, someone whom isn't afraid of a challenge, really."
Back to top Go down
Saito Tensei

Saito Tensei

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:20 pm

-smirking- this guys funny i guess he still hasnt realized im from the same village but its ok.

"ok lol sounds gud so who do u guys wanna fight lol".

Ninjas are shocked then. Ninja-1:"ill take u on since u like to talk tough".

"-grining- i was hopeing ud say that i wont be holding back now becuz your a worthy opponet -smiling-"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Village Gate
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next