Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Main Street - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Main Street - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Main Street - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Main Street - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Main Street - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Main Street - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Main Street - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Main Street - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Main Street - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Main Street - Page 2 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Main Street - Page 2 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Main Street

Go down 
+7
Crowe
XzenQutio
Allison Afterlife
Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Youji
Raina
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Type : Aurora
Elements : Water, Light, Wind, etc.

Main Street - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:56 pm

I smiled and then stopped waving as I looked to her from afar. I talked back loud enough for her to hear, and motioned for her to near us.

"Hey Mirai-chan. I'm good and yourself?" I respectfully bowed, and then I would introduce her to my new friend, or rather at the moment, challenger.
Back to top Go down
XzenQutio
Jounin
Jounin
XzenQutio

Type : Unknown
Elements : Earth, Metal, Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:51 pm

She walks over to Seirei and smiles replying, "I'm good. I'm sorry but I must be on my way, it was nice talking to you." She bows and then jumps up onto a roof and takes off darting towards the Lodge.
Back to top Go down
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Jounin
Jounin
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo

Elements : Bloodline = Earth and Storm; Main = Lightning and Water

PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:33 pm

After the the stranger, who clearly knew Sei, left Xiao once again attempted to get this challenge started.

"Sora! What do you want to wager on this battle.. challenge? I would appreciate if you thought of something soon"

Where is the person to start this race...

Sorrow was clearly irritated now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:17 pm

I turned back to Xiao who seemed irritated. I thought about it and asked her a question.

"And what would be your birthstone?"
Back to top Go down
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Jounin
Jounin
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:09 pm

Peridote if you must know, why do you ask?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:30 pm

I smiled as I nodded and looked at her.

"Because I think I have an idea."
Back to top Go down
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Jounin
Jounin
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:02 pm

Well tell me. I want to begin this soon

She looks down the main street and examines it as Seirei talks..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:04 pm

I nodded and began to talk.

"Very well... I was going to give you a kunai, with your gravestone on it. And seal it over with a special protective seal so that not even the dirtiest of blood could stain it... if that is okay with you? I would much like to be your friend." I spoke to her, as I thought upon the race coming up.
Back to top Go down
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Jounin
Jounin
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:51 pm

She looks back after she finally finishes examining the coarse with her eyes focus on Sora.

"This is how it is going to go, this is not just a challenge any longer. It most defiantly is a battle. A fight to the death. Thats all I truly want, no need for a engraved kunai. You can have as many people as you want to come and protect you now that you've realized this. However, no matter what I am not backing down. There is no running away from this, you attempt to flee I will stop you, you attempt anything other than fighting me back, you will be done. All I want is a fight here and now "Prince" Seirei Sora. Raise your weapons because you have all ready raised mine."

Not even moments after this Sorrow seemingly enraged begins performing a justu.

With hand motions complete she says "Souryuu Boufuusetsu" and thrust her arms towards Sora

Sora has little to no time to reply before Sorrow's justu will take effect on this so called "Prince Sannin"

I can't take him anther moment ...
What a fool this self proclaimed Prince must be to think that I could bare his presence for this long..

*Souryuu Boufuusetsu - Twin Dragon Blizzard
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Type: Attack
Hyouton • Souryuu Boufuusetsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Ice Element. After forming the needed handseals, thrust arms to send out twin black ether-like dragons to strike the opponent. As they fly through the air they will begin to turn, creating a large dark tornado.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:42 pm

Before she could even touch me, I used my after image technique, leaving an image of myself behind giving the illusion I was hit. The real me appeared behind her, and I started blink as I would have said something while darting away as fast as I can.

"I will not fight you, there is no reason to, and it is unnecessary. I do not wish to fight you, and so I will not. Good luck with everything, and I hope that your life and ninja ranks go well. I will not raise my weapons for unreasonable purposes. I hate fighting in fact, and I will not have people protect me. I will run, because it is reasonable to, not from cowardly feelings." I said fleeing, and I did not want to deal with this.

OOC: You are making this so much more troublesome then this already has to be. I am not your friend, I get it. You don't have to kill me over it, or attempt to. I do not wish to fight, you cannot make me fight. End of story, I have done what you wish. And if you do want me as your friend, leave it be. There is no reason for violence or fighting me, it is unreasonable and unnecessary. Therefore, I will not fight.
Back to top Go down
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Jounin
Jounin
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:37 pm

As the dragons break through Sora's illusion they fly through the air and begin to turn, creating a large dark tornado. Sorrow turns behind her as the tornado is controlled by her own chakra . As it follows Seirei Sora, Sorrow runs after her. Sorrow, as she chaces, she removes weaopon from her attire.

I don't think so...

The tornado cuts off Sora directly in her path, if sora goes any further in that direction she will be sucked in and at the mercy of Sorrow's whim, if she stops she must face Sorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:42 pm

OOC: Okay seriously leave me alone, I do not wish to talk to you. I have obeyed you and respected your wishes of not being your friend nor talking to you. This is so unnecessary stop now, seriously. It's not funny, nor is this needed.

I would stand there, with my fists clenched a little, encircled by her dragons blocking me from running. I turned around and told her this once. I nodded as I did so.

"I know you want to face me, Sorrow. I know you want to fight me, but this does not have to be this way. I do not wish to fight you, so nor shall I . I do not have a reason to fight you, so please I do ask leave me alone. As you think me no more than a bad person, then let your anger free, and stop living in the past. Because, I do not think of you as such. Though it does not have to be this way.. this dramatic." I looked her straight in the eyes and told her this as I would walk towards her slowly, and then I waited for her to be off guard. Maybe I could make an escape. I did not want to fight, why can't she just leave me be?
Back to top Go down
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Jounin
Jounin
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:54 pm

Sorrow, to entwined with making sure the Sannin didn't escape was no more focused on Seirei's words then she would have focus on a breath of her own air. Continuing to control the dragons she set forth, she manipulated them to encase both the Sannin and herself in a gate of Sorrow's chakra. The Dragons continue to circle with no opening for Sora to escape, as this happened Sorrow allowed the circle they traveled by, to become smaller and smaller, eventually so that they will crush Sora inside.

Don't be a coward and fight to your death.

Sorrow looked down as she stood eight or so feet away from the "Prince". Once looking up it could be seen that Sorrow had activated her first level sharingan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:08 pm

OOC: You know what? Seriously, woo-hoo off. I'm tired of playing these childish games, these hypocritical items. They make no sense. Just fucking bug off. I mean really, now I'm mad. you tell me to leave you alone, I do. And now you try to kill me. SERIOUSLY NO. FUCKED UP.

I was encircled with the dragons and stood still with a last look in my eyes that was cold and dead. If it had words, it could be described as "I hate you." IT could also mean "Stop, why are you doing this?" It could mean many things. As I was a Sannin, all I could do was think upon my ninja adventures and of the the people in my life as I knew I was going to die. I had nothing left to say but goodbye to them, before she would crush me for an unnecessary reason. Tears seemed to well in my eyes, as well as pure rage and anger.

"May I have my last words? " I asked.
Back to top Go down
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Jounin
Jounin
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:18 pm

Still no longer caring if Sora breathed none the less spoke, she removed herself from the encasement of the dragons and commenced on demobilizing and crushing the Sannin.

Thank you.. May you find rest.. hopefully then you will see where you went wrong

As these words are spoken she finishes the jutsu. The dragons wrap around sora and take her into the air, where they crush the life out of her. The dragons realease once life can no longer be sensed in the undeserving Sannin. As her corpse falls to the floor Sorrow gazes upon it for no longer than a moment, taking all weapons and worth having items from her attire. When she finds there are none she gets up and walks away..

"Good bye"

Now that this is over Sorrow walks down the main street with every intention on existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:23 pm

Sora is pronounced dead. And as she lays there, her corpse unmoved, and unharmed. She would only hope that her final wishes of her of her family and friends whom cared for her, and she cared for would be fulfilled. She did want them to go through life with unrequited emotions of greatness, love, and pain. Sora hopes to find the peacefulness she has heard about in the afterlife as they say. She is now dead.

Her final moments before crushing me, I started to think:

'I love you Raina-chan will all my heart.. I hope you can forgive me.. I do deserve this. I have given up, but I love you... Come find my body.. and take good care of yourself..'

Seirei Sora is now dead, and lays there unmoved, still. Just dead.
Back to top Go down
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Jounin
Jounin
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:32 pm

She turned back around one last time, closing off her sharingan and relaxing a little. Now Sorrow was already to the end of the street and well on her way home.

Finally..
Back to top Go down
Crowe

Crowe

Type : aurora
Elements : dark, lightning

PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:53 pm

as i walk through the main streets checking out the sites and shops i seen something odd in an alley way. on futher investigation i realized it was a human body i rushed over with my sythe drawn. i checked for a pulse but i was already to late she was dead. after a few moments i recongized that this person was a girl named sora who had been been premoted to sanin rank not to long ago.

i was only maybe a half hour to late... i could have helped... i could have saved her..

feeling the anger rise in me i drop to my knees and scream

DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!

i was to late again... ahh!!!!

thats it no more no more being late to protect those who need it.... but before that i need power and i want vengence... no not vengence retribution i will send this girls killer to where she rests now as well she will not be alone for long.

i am no longer a guardian, no now i am an angel of vengence!
Back to top Go down
Crowe

Crowe

Type : aurora
Elements : dark, lightning

PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:16 pm

i kneel down beside the body and close her eye and i say

i will give u a proper burial..

picks up her body and begins to carey her in direction of rainbow glaciers
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Elements : Water

PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:35 am

Rika would walk the streets of the aurora village with a frown on her face as her skin becomes showing more pale in the sunlight that falls on the village. She looks around sadly realizing she never got to hang out with her sister that much, plus her father never got to meet her. She fights the tear's still as she walks though the village street's. She spot's someone carrying a body off in the direction of rainbow glacier's calling out to him.

"Please wait sir! I want to know if you see a body of a girl about my height and age. I am wanting to see with my own eyes that she is truly dead." She was afraid to see the body but she had to know as she gulps. Then Rika suddenly had her eye flashing a bright red with green streak. For some reason a new bloodline was activiating as she let's darkness inside her and making her become more evil though she didn't know it. She as well will be changing her name soon but she didn't know the evil will make her do that.
Back to top Go down
Tsurenai Ryu
Genin
Genin
Tsurenai Ryu

Type : Ash

PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:44 am

Ryu jumped from building to building as he watched Rika. He wanted to know things from her and he wanted to know now. Ryu spotted her and jumped down. He looked at her, no smile on his face and he slowly walked towards her. "Is it true?" He walked towards her saying his words in a cold scared voice "....is Sora-chan.....really..." Ryu stopped walking as he stood 3 feet from her.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:54 am

Rika would turn and grasp as she realizes that the young genin follow her. She reach for where she put the message scroll only to realize she end up dropping it. She would look sad for a minute before a stern look return to her face. "I do not know.... if my twin sister, Sora, is dead" as she sighs saying this to Ryu. Then she quickly added on a response saying "I am waiting to find out from the stranger here if it is true but the body he is carrying looks like my sister Sora."

Suddenly the tears would start to pour out as her bloodline activiates showing suddenly amber eyes appearing in her eyes then one of the eye's turns a bright red with green and yellow streaks. She felt strange new power floating in her as she looks up at Ryu. Suddenly she wasn't feeling the sad emotion that she always felt but the tears she was running was still there. She would glance at the body saying "It must be Sora, I feel her presence no longer in my heart like it use too.... the light has gone from my body leaving only darkness to survive."

Soon she would realize that she would have to send a message to Tsumi telling him of their sister's death and to hurry up to aurora for the funeral and burial. She nodded as she stood up quickly speeding off towards the bird's house to grab a bird and quickly wrote a message explaining as little as possible she knows but enough to give Tsumi the idea.

"Tsumi,

Our sister has died and we need you to come to aurora village as soon as possible for a funeral and burial of her. As well I have news of my darkness spreading over the insides of my body including my chakra which seem to unlock a new verison of a bloodline for me. Please come soon,

Your sister, Rika..."

Then she would send it flying off to aurora as she walks back to her village tear's flowing down her face still without her knowledge. She plan to keep a eye out for the one's she knew had paticaption in themselfs but still they would see no emotions from then on from her. It was a weakness in her from there she saw at last and she was determined to go though with it as her darkness started esaring her emotions that she has. She would stand next to Ryu silently staring at her dear old sister muttering

"I send word to Tsumi to come as soon as possible to the village of Aurora. Hopefully my message to him reaches soon. I send the fastest bird we had available."
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Kari Hiroki

Type : Crater
Elements : Lightening

PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:17 pm

Uchiha Kari Hiroki would appear to be walking out of one of the many village stores in the village as she yawns lightly looking around. It would seem it was no other day like before, lonely with no one around. The way she like things she suppose but she wonder what it would be like if her family did not leave her. She would chuckle as she walks on the streets, if anyone was watching her they would see her in a red and blue shirt with a blue swirl seen on the back of her shirt as well a pair of tan shorts on with her outfit. She wore black gloves on her hand's with her headband proudly seen on her forehead and a pair of good black dc shoes on her feet.

That day, she was headed to somewhere but she did not know where her destation would end up being yet. She would smirk as she see's a burning hole in the building, looks like someone had been playing with fire again. Kari would think in her head as she walk's pass the building. She would close her eyes as she thinks of any memorys, but none would come up as usual for she was one who was raise up with no memorys of any sort.
Back to top Go down
XzenQutio
Jounin
Jounin
XzenQutio

PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:48 pm

She would have appeared standing on the street and touch the ground sensing the unbalanced chakra. This is so wrong..This just isn't right..Someone has either been here or is soon to come.. She would quickly look up at the blue sky with a single tear sliding down her face. I fear my final chapter is nearing its end.. She stands there looking at the sky and waiting for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
XzenQutio
Jounin
Jounin
XzenQutio

PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:58 pm

She suddenly has a glint of rage in her eyes as she looks straight ahead and her Azure Metal eyes activate changing her normal brown/green eyes to pure silver with no pupils. Her Ekisho crystals surround her fists and change from their normal green to a dark blood red. "Time for all hell to break lose.." She says as she takes off at incredible speed towards Seirei's burial grounds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Main Street
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next