Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Kage Office - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Kage Office - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Kage Office - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Kage Office - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Kage Office - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Kage Office - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Kage Office - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Kage Office - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Kage Office - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Kage Office - Page 2 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Kage Office - Page 2 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Kage Office

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~

Type : Aurora
Elements : Water, Light, Wind, etc.

Kage Office - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:45 pm

I nodded and smiled too as my face brightened as well.

"What have I done for you that you need to pay me back for?" I tilted my head in confusion and scratched my head, wondering, confused. I walked over to her smiling, though.

"But in any regard, thanks so much, Icisia-chan. I owe you big time." "..And, I'm glad to know that you think of me as a really good friend." I put my hand to her chin, and leaned in kissing her cheek. Then backing up, I stood there not able to contain a smile for any longer. I was happy.
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Type : Unknown
Elements : Shouton, Raiton

PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:50 pm

"Just, everything. You've always been here. I can always rely on you Seirei," she says smiling. Just then she looks out of the window, wondering about her sister. She knows Qutio can handle herself. Heck, she taught Qutio. But there is always that little worry in the back of her mind. She lets out a quiet sigh and listens for anything that may be coming from outside of the office.

When she doesn't hear any commotion or such, she relaxes a little, taking in a deep breath. "She'll be alright. She's tough."
Back to top Go down
https://dawnofshinobi.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:52 pm

I nodded and smiled, knowing completely what she meant by what she just said.

"No doubt she will, have faith, as I do in everything. And of course, no problem, you are my friend, it's what we do for the other. So don't mention it, heh." I smiled and then leaned over again and noogied her. I was kidding around though I didn't know if she would like that much hehe.
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:55 pm

She spins around avoiding the noogie. "First test Seirei. Reconnaissance. Find out how Qutio is doing in her battle against Onden for me please," she says. "It won't be hard, Onden's mind will be focused on Qutio and not you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:59 pm

OOC: I'm kind of already there hehe. I'm helping her battle. This was supposed to be more like a flashback in my mind, and to get you to the moment I am in right now. So if you want to post at the village gate, go ahead.
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:05 pm

OOC: OOOH I wasn't paying attention. xD Nah it's fine lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:07 pm

OOC: Lol, no it's my fault. I didn't directly state it, my bad. Sorry lol, well Quito and I are fighting together against Onden, if I can escape and get to the Kage office, then I will give you a full report on how she's doing.
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:08 pm

OOC: Sounds good XD It's as if I already sent you out and you got tangled into the fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:13 pm

OOC: Yup, this happens to be a recall of my memory and you actually are part of the reason for my determination and strong will to fight.
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:50 pm

OOC: Okie-day

Icisia takes a seat at her desk and reads over some papers. She can sense that the battle is in the favor of her shinobi at this point, so she takes a slight sigh of relief.
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:51 pm

This office now belongs to Maru.
Back to top Go down
XzenQutio
Jounin
Jounin
XzenQutio

Elements : Earth, Metal, Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:45 pm

Mirai would be seen standing outside of the building arguing with the chuunin who are standing by the gates guarding the building. She would roll her eyes at their lame attempts to stop her from going in because her brother-in-law is in a so called "meeting." She would smile sweetly at the two boys and say thanks for letting her know where he was. As she turns to walk away the two chuunin sigh because they thought they had successfully kept her out but when they turn back to look at the sly kunoichi they only see the outline of her figure vanishing over the guard walls as she jumps up there and then onto the ledge of the Kage's office window. She turns around and winks at them before stepping into the room and sits down to wait for Maru.
Back to top Go down
XzenQutio
Jounin
Jounin
XzenQutio

Elements : Earth, Metal, Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:46 pm

After waiting there for a long time she gets up and mumbles to herself, "Yeah, great talk Maru." She rolls her eyes and jumps out of the window to go do something else because he never showed.
Back to top Go down
Neo Yurizaki
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Neo Yurizaki

Type : Rouge
Elements : Fire, Lightning,Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:48 pm

*Neo walks in seeming quiet tired*

"What the hell niether my mom or my dad is in here! Maybe I shud "protect" he office while they are out."

*Neo sits in the seat and relaxs as he goes throught the draws and finds soem pictures of his mom in a bikini that says honey moon. Neo drops the pictures.*

"OH MY GOD MOM!"

*Neo quickly runs out not even stopping to close the door*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Kage Office
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2