Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Watching Over Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Watching Over Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Watching Over Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Watching Over Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Watching Over Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Watching Over Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Watching Over Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Watching Over Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Watching Over Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Watching Over -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Watching Over -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Watching Over

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Youji

Youji

Type : Shoutakugakure
Elements : Ice, Wind, Blizzard

Watching Over Empty
PostSubject: Watching Over   Watching Over Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:16 pm

Youji arrived at the harbor and saw the boat where his target will be in. He watched from distance and waited for her and her boyfriend to get down. Then he saw them and he saw 2 more people that were watching them"Are they on the same mission like me......or are they the ones i should protect the girl from" Youji then remembered that he can't kill anyone. So he continued to watch over his target
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

Watching Over Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching Over   Watching Over Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:32 pm

When they were ready to get out of the harbor the 2 men attacked them"Now you two give us all your money" The girl got scared and her boyfriend fainted. Youji saw all these things so he thought it's time for him to strike. Youji then jumped out of his hideout and kicked one of the men in the face"Now that's a bad thing to do to a young lady"
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

Watching Over Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching Over   Watching Over Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:30 pm

The person that was kicked standed up and then said"Who do you think you are to attack me kid.......Don't you know we are shinobis? Well for your information we are genins"Youji then looke at them"I thought shinobis should help people not attack them"Youji then punched one of the genins in the stomach. When he saw this the other genin tried to punch him but then Youji dissapeared and appeared behind him punching him in the back
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

Watching Over Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching Over   Watching Over Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:33 pm

Youji then made a spin and kicked one of the genins throwing him in the water and then hekicked the other one and sended him into a wall then he punched him in the chest. After that he looked at the young girl and told her that she can leave now. The girl got up and thanked Youji for his help then she headed towards the exit from the harbor.
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

Watching Over Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching Over   Watching Over Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:36 pm

To be sure that the girl gets safe in the village he followded her from the shadows until she exited the harbor. After seeing that the girl is safe he returned at the 2 genins, they were trying to run but Youji cought them and dragged them to the harbor personal telling them what happened and to call the police to take them in. Youji then left the harbor and headed towards the Shadow Inn to find some outlaws
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Watching Over Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching Over   Watching Over Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Watching Over
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of Shinobi :: Archives :: Archives Pre 2012 :: Other Archives-
Jump to: