Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Kumosora Clan Bloodline Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Kumosora Clan Bloodline Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Kumosora Clan Bloodline Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Kumosora Clan Bloodline Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Kumosora Clan Bloodline Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Kumosora Clan Bloodline Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Kumosora Clan Bloodline Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Kumosora Clan Bloodline Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Kumosora Clan Bloodline Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Kumosora Clan Bloodline -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Kumosora Clan Bloodline -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Kumosora Clan Bloodline

Go down 
+3
Surpentheon Fanglord
Kaisui Kumosora
Kyoshiro
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyoshiro

Kyoshiro

Type : NONE

Kumosora Clan Bloodline Empty
PostSubject: Kumosora Clan Bloodline   Kumosora Clan Bloodline Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:31 pm

Background Description: The Kumosora Clan is a clan long descended from the Uchiha Clan that has been mutated greatly over time. This bloodline can only be awakened by a member of the Kumosora going through an ordeal so traumatizing that it breaks their mind, forever shattering the person they once were. Upon the member of the clan losing their mind the bloodline slowly begins to awaken within them. For those who the bloodline begins to awaken in they experience different changes in personality. The different changes in personalities within clan members effects some of the abilities of the bloodline as while members may have some abilities in common some would different because of the different personality changes. Some members like Kaisui may suffer a split in personality while others like Kyoshiro may experience a shift in personality. Depending on the individual and the type of personality change they experience a tattoo may appear on a different part of their body signifying the change their personality went through. In Kaisui's case the tattoo of a graveyard appears on his entire back. What makes this tattoo signify his changes is that it has a bolt of lightning streaking through the graveyard at an angle, on one side of the bolt of lightning shows a brightness shining down on the graves through an opening in a cloudy sky while underneathe the graves lies pure darkness. On the otherside of the lightning bolt shows demonic white flames rising from underneathe the graves bathing them in a soft unholy glow as a shroud of pure darkness rains down on them. As for Kyoshiro's it's a tower of darkness surrounded by complete darkness that you only know is there because of the icy glow outlining it on his upper right arm.

The users of this bloodline possess tailed demon level chakra and stamina pools. However all though they posses tailed demon level chakra pools, it isn't as potent meaning as powerful as the tailed demons but it is more potent than that of normal for humans. Members of this bloodline usually have split second fast reaction time to almost anything, sharper sense when detecting chakra, and are naturally as fast as Rock Lee after releasing the fifth gate. Their physical strength and inteligence is also impressive. Because of this, they usually excel in kenjutsu, taijutsu and ninjutsu. For those of this bloodline who possess a split personality, their skill level as well as chakra pools grow slightly larger when they switch from good to evil. (Ex: Say Kaisui has a chakra pool of six tails worth in total, then while his good personality is in control he can only access up to three tails worth. Now if his evil side was to take over he'd then be able to access all six tails worth.) Those with a shift in personality would be able to access all tails worth of chakra in their evil state. (remember our chakra is not as strong as the tail demons though we could probably fight the weakest of the tailed demons to a near standstill)

The disadvantages of this bloodline for those with split personalities is that without proper control of the shifting btw personality, the shifting becomes random and while this maybe a good thing if your goodside was in control at the start of a battle, if you evil side was in control and a shift was to occure it would provide the enemy with twenty second window where the user would suffer a dizzy spell as they lose all access to their chakra for that time frame and even if they gain control of their shifting they still suffer the dizzy spell and twenty second loss of chakra which sometimes can prove fatal if the user isn't skilled enough to battle even when dizzy. For those who become completely evil they may become possesed by their own power which may either destroy them if they ever suffer a moments weakness or cause them to overestimate their abilities which can prove fatal.

Elements: All members possess the element of darkness, though the bloodline may give them their own personal element unique only to them depending on how they awakened the bloodline. Users may posses the normal chakra affinities as well tho more than one of it is rare.

Bloodline: Will of Darkness - For those completely evil their eyes go completely black and reflects all the users individual elements within them when activated. In this state they have access to extremely powerful jutsu and are immune to all form of genjutsu except those of the sharingan. For those with split personalities their eyes only show a reflection of their elements unless the evilside is in control. When the good side is in charge they only are immune to genjutsu B rank and below.

This look of the bloodline changes for all personalities when it is completely mastered. The eyes remains all black but do not reflect the users elements, instead it reveals a crimson iris. Looking deep withing the iris you see normal white flames, then when the user is angry the flames become a blazing white inferno.

Extras: The users of this bloodline are all protected from the sharingan's ability to copy jutsu though sharingan users can still affect them with genjutsu whether their eyes are active or not. Also they don't need their eyes activated to access all their chakra. (Jutsu will be added at a later date)
Back to top Go down
Kaisui Kumosora

Kaisui Kumosora

Elements : Void, Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Kumosora Clan Bloodline   Kumosora Clan Bloodline Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:23 pm

wow! neva seen something be ignored this long
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

Type : Forsaken
Elements : Lightning (Most often)

PostSubject: Re: Kumosora Clan Bloodline   Kumosora Clan Bloodline Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:25 pm

It seems a little much in my opinion. But I am but one Admin. Seek out the opinion of at least two other Admins. If they both say it is okay, I think it should be fine to add.
Back to top Go down
Kaisui Kumosora

Kaisui Kumosora

PostSubject: Re: Kumosora Clan Bloodline   Kumosora Clan Bloodline Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:58 am

We gets no love here. That's not cool.
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro

Kyoshiro

Type : NONE

PostSubject: Re: Kumosora Clan Bloodline   Kumosora Clan Bloodline Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:16 pm

You got that right Kai
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Type : Unknown
Elements : Shouton, Raiton

PostSubject: Re: Kumosora Clan Bloodline   Kumosora Clan Bloodline Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:58 pm

Approved but if you want a forum for it you must get at least 5 more members.
Back to top Go down
https://dawnofshinobi.rpg-board.net
Kaisui Kumosora

Kaisui Kumosora

PostSubject: Re: Kumosora Clan Bloodline   Kumosora Clan Bloodline Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:56 pm

Thank you Icisia
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Type : The best ones
Elements : Depends

PostSubject: Re: Kumosora Clan Bloodline   Kumosora Clan Bloodline Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:03 am

Looks smexy. xD

But it seems to have a lot more advantages than weaknesses...
And those weaknesses; all depend on how suicidal you are in RP... and from past experience, I doubt many people will actually use the disadvantages nearly as much as the advantages.
And the bloodline powers? Seems to be limitless... you didn't mention any limit to how long the bloodline can be activated.
Lots of inbalances are there too, which seem strange to me. If you truly had a good side and bad side, that is, bad karma and good karma, why would your good karma ever resort to fighting?

Very well thought out, but I don't know really, would be hard to beat one of this bloodline... VERY hard.
Back to top Go down
Kaisui Kumosora

Kaisui Kumosora

PostSubject: Re: Kumosora Clan Bloodline   Kumosora Clan Bloodline Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:12 am

the good side resorts to fighting for entertainment and to sharpen itself as it finds the best way to discover who someone is to fight them. The good side also isn't murderous and would only kill if there is absolutely no other choice tho must often the evil side feels disgusted by the lack of the will to kill and takes control to get the job done. Also both sides know there are times when to be good you have to become evil and vice versa.

P.S. I usually always switch back and forth btw sides just atm trying not to kill tho I'm going be switching sides again soon. My good side types in red and the evil side dark red so that ppl will know the difference.

As for how long the doujutsu part can stay active works just like the sharingan in came from it depends on the skill of the user.

For me right now since I'm rp'ing as a 13 yr old tho I'm a prodigy the limit to how long I can keep the the complete doujutsu active is 4 post and 8 post when its the incomplete or begin stage of it. I haven't completely mastered the doujutsu as yet so I don't posses it's most powerful form and I will be posting it's training every now and again to improve my abilities with it and that way everyone can see it and can't complain if I ever use it against someone. I will post it's training the same I'll post learning a new element or creating a new jutsu. And I do things most would consider suicidal.

However who my twin Kyoshiro chooses to rp with it is on him and if anyone else wants to be part of our clan and posses our bl pm me.
Back to top Go down
Kaisui Kumosora

Kaisui Kumosora

PostSubject: Re: Kumosora Clan Bloodline   Kumosora Clan Bloodline Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:39 pm

Clan kenjutsu

Summoned Swords
Type: Kenjutsu/Ninjutsu

Rank: B and above depending on the amount of swords summoned
Range: All ranges
Users: Kyoshiro and Kaisui
Description: By charging chakra in to a sword the user could then summon chakra based replicas of that sword and use them to attack or defend themself. The more chakra the user uses for this technique the more swords the user can summon. When being used for attack purposes the user can either summon them around themself and blast them at their target or they can summon them around their target and then blast it at them.(Note the target can still dodge this if they act quickly.) If used for defense purposes the swords would rotate around the user while also forming an invisible barrier around the user for a limited time.(last only three post provided the user doesn't dispell it.)

Judgement Cut
Users: Kyoshiro
Description: By first charging a small amount of chakra into a sword and then unsheathing it at blinding speeds, the user is able to cut down opponent both far and close by unleashing a volley of dimension orbs that slices up anything it touches.The amount of orbs unleashed depends on the skill of the user. If the user is skilled enough once the amount of orbs unleashed passes four the user would disappear into the orbs to add to the cutting and destructive power of this technique. Note this technique can still be avoid but it would take some extreme skill on the part of the opponent to dodges this attack.

Slash Dimension
Rank: A to S (depending on its color. bluish-white is A rank and redish-black is S)
Users: Kaisui
Description: By first charging a small amount of chakra into a sword and then unsheathing it at blinding speeds, the user is able to cut through dimensional barriers unleashing a vortex of destruction when brought into existence away from the user and a slicing cyclone when the user is its place of origin. Note this technique can still be avoid but it would take some extreme skill on the part of the opponent to dodges this attack.

Last edited by Kaisui Kumosora on Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

PostSubject: Re: Kumosora Clan Bloodline   Kumosora Clan Bloodline Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:10 pm

No ranked justsu XD lmao w/e. The staff I will openly admit have no brains if they accept this.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

PostSubject: Re: Kumosora Clan Bloodline   Kumosora Clan Bloodline Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:29 pm

....Rank the jutsu, simple as that
Back to top Go down
Kaisui Kumosora

Kaisui Kumosora

PostSubject: Re: Kumosora Clan Bloodline   Kumosora Clan Bloodline Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:10 pm

ok I have ranked them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kumosora Clan Bloodline   Kumosora Clan Bloodline Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Kumosora Clan Bloodline
Page 1 of 1