Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
The Lost Ring mission Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
The Lost Ring mission Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
The Lost Ring mission Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
The Lost Ring mission Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
The Lost Ring mission Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
The Lost Ring mission Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
The Lost Ring mission Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
The Lost Ring mission Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
The Lost Ring mission Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

The Lost Ring mission -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

The Lost Ring mission -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

The Lost Ring mission

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Lost Ring mission Empty
PostSubject: The Lost Ring mission   The Lost Ring mission Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:16 pm

{neo follows up a lead on the lost ring being in Kronos town lost to time in an armory of a lost and forgotten town deep in the ground of the now present Kronos}

Neo:Excuse me good sir do you know where the entrance to Yamataikoku is?

Random cart owner:You buy pickle,maybe I tell!

Neo"{pulls out swords and puts it to man head}Maybe you tell and maybe you keep your head.

Random cart owner:EVERYONE KNOWS YAMATAIKOKU IS UNDER KRONOS BUT THERE IS NO ENTRANCE IT IS SAID TO BE CLOSE TO THE CORE BY NOW.tHE PRINCE THAT RULED THIS LAND BEFOER USED THE RING AND CONQUERED ALL HIS ENEMIES WITH EASE SO IT WAS LOCKED UP BUT THE NEVERYONE JUST VANISHED AND THE TOWN FELL INOT THE EARTH.

Neo:Well thankyou,you were most helpfull{as neo puts away his sword and puches the ground and a shaft is formed under him that he falls down to the lost town witch is actually sinking into the core itself}
Back to top Go down

The Lost Ring mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Ring mission   The Lost Ring mission Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:08 pm

{neo then uses his sand that he has around him to hold the city up so it slows down from going in to the lava and quickly runs into the largest building presuming that would be the palace where the prince resided and scavaged trought the plaace attempting to locate the armory where the ring was said to be held ontill he went into a room with tons of swords.spears.and armor.But there was no ring insight.Neo angered by his false intel puched a wall as his sand armor on his arm cracked from the force and fell to the flooor and turned into regular sand,but the sand was following a crack and going under the wall.Surprised by this neo used the ssand under the wall to seeo into the nicks and crannies to bring down the stone wall and it revealed another room with a dragon head coming out the wall with an open mouth shineing out light and in that light was the ring levitating.Neo wasn't that dumb to belive there is no catch to this.Neo sent a hand made of sand into grab the ring but it quickly caught on fire and turned to glass.Neo then walked up to the dragon and took out a kunai cutting his finger and letting his blood drop into the dragon's mouth and the light flashed brightly and disappeared as the ring fell into neo's hand's.Neo smiled and then used his sand to shoot out stright out the roof and trought the earth ontel I got to Kronos.Neo walked up to the cart owner and throw some money at him and walked off to give aloide the ring and get his RYO}
Back to top Go down

The Lost Ring mission
Page 1 of 1