Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Sannin Final Round - Surpentheon vs Kazuki Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Sannin Final Round - Surpentheon vs Kazuki Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Sannin Final Round - Surpentheon vs Kazuki Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Sannin Final Round - Surpentheon vs Kazuki Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Sannin Final Round - Surpentheon vs Kazuki Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Sannin Final Round - Surpentheon vs Kazuki Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Sannin Final Round - Surpentheon vs Kazuki Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Sannin Final Round - Surpentheon vs Kazuki Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Sannin Final Round - Surpentheon vs Kazuki Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Sannin Final Round - Surpentheon vs Kazuki -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Sannin Final Round - Surpentheon vs Kazuki -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Sannin Final Round - Surpentheon vs Kazuki

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Type : Unknown
Elements : Shouton, Raiton

Sannin Final Round - Surpentheon vs Kazuki Empty
PostSubject: Sannin Final Round - Surpentheon vs Kazuki   Sannin Final Round - Surpentheon vs Kazuki Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:18 pm

The last battle to determine who our Sannin shall be; will it be Surpentheon Fanglord or Kazuki Shikimori? Let's find out!

The location of this battle is amidst one of the most dangerous places in the ninja land. It is in the base of a volcano that is still active! All round there are pools of lava that flow like rivers or shoot into the air. The air itself is virtually poisonous; there's nothing but toxic gases in the air that makes breathing nearly impossible, so be careful how your heart rate rises, the more you try to breathe, the harder it will be and faster it will kill you.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
https://dawnofshinobi.rpg-board.net
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Type : none
Elements : Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Sannin Final Round - Surpentheon vs Kazuki   Sannin Final Round - Surpentheon vs Kazuki Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:38 pm

(alright i can fight ^^ hehe i can finally stay) Kazuki jumped across the rivers of lava atop floating rock masses as he reached the battle ground. "Contestant kazuki shikimori is here to fight!" Kazuki yelled with a determined gaze.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

Type : Forsaken
Elements : Lightning (Most often)

PostSubject: Re: Sannin Final Round - Surpentheon vs Kazuki   Sannin Final Round - Surpentheon vs Kazuki Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:36 pm

Walking from amidst the toxic gases, Surpentheon Fanglord walked across one of the pools of bubbling lava. His eyes gleaming a redish color for only a brief moment as he looked up to see Kazuki as his opponent. "A perfect battle ground. Don't you agree young one?" He says as he sets foot upon solid ground.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Sannin Final Round - Surpentheon vs Kazuki   Sannin Final Round - Surpentheon vs Kazuki Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:56 pm

Kazuki smiled moving into his fighting stance. "A battleground worthy of a legendary opponent as yourself Surpentheon-sama. Hehe just means that i am going to have to give it 120%" Saying this kazuki dissapeared from sight jumping high into the air. Doing this he pulled out severla kunai with explosive tags strapped to them as he threw them at his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Sannin Final Round - Surpentheon vs Kazuki   Sannin Final Round - Surpentheon vs Kazuki Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:09 pm

Never losing sight of him, Surp watches and copies his throw of kunais but faster then Kazuki managed, Surp had his out. He then through the exact amount Kazuki through plus an additional few to follow the first wave after the explosion mking them invisible to kazuki. "Don't fight too hard. If you do, I'll be forced to turn this into your graveyard."
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Sannin Final Round - Surpentheon vs Kazuki   Sannin Final Round - Surpentheon vs Kazuki Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:16 pm

Kazuki picked up the changes in the wind patterns and was able to knotice the extra kunai that were thrown. kazuki quickly pulled out his last kunai parrying the remaining kunaias he fell downward towards surp. "If I die then I deserve to but i will give you my best no matter what!." saying this kazuki flipped over attempting to hit surp with a falling axe kick to the head.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Sannin Final Round - Surpentheon vs Kazuki   Sannin Final Round - Surpentheon vs Kazuki Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:28 pm

He gets a serious look all of a sudden. And as his axe kick goes to hit, Surp's hand instantly grabs it and uses the momentum of the kick to swing Kazuki down hard into the ground. Then, swings him in the air and tosses him at a boulder, all while talking. "So, this is all you've become? I'm... Not... Impressed!"
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Sannin Final Round - Surpentheon vs Kazuki   Sannin Final Round - Surpentheon vs Kazuki Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:34 pm

kazuki flipped over mid throw and landed on the boulder using it as a spring board to jump back at surp. "Dont get cocky! the fight has only begun!!" Kazuki said pulling his fist back as though he were about to punch his opponent but as soon as he came within the range of hitting kazuki dissapeared from sight as several afterimages appeared around surp. Suddenly they all ran for him at once, several attacking from the air, from in front,the sides and also the back attempting to distract surp long enough for the true kazuki to get in the correct position for his next attack hidden amongst the illusions.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Sannin Final Round - Surpentheon vs Kazuki   Sannin Final Round - Surpentheon vs Kazuki Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:42 pm

As they near Surp, he brings his arms in towards his body only long enough to then throw them outward. As he does, electricity bursts from him in a bubble like form causing his after images to be repeled and anything around Surp was thrown away. "I'm not getting cocky. I could end this very quickly. I just haven't decided if I want to yet." As he speaks, Inatzu's arm begins to glow a reddish color. "I'll let you decide, full power or not?" Surp then smirks at his comment.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Sannin Final Round - Surpentheon vs Kazuki   Sannin Final Round - Surpentheon vs Kazuki Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:46 pm

Before kazuki was blown back from the electricaly wave kazuki implanted a small amount of unstable chakra into the ground as he was blown away. While flying backwards kazuki quickly did handseals and detonated attempting to cause a small amount of damage as kazuki once again rushed forward at his opponent. He then jumped upward attempting to hit him with a kick to the head. "If you dont go all out then I will force you to INATZU-SEMPAI!"
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Sannin Final Round - Surpentheon vs Kazuki   Sannin Final Round - Surpentheon vs Kazuki Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:53 pm

Stumbling on his feet after the explosion, Kazuki's kick seems as if it was sure to hit. But just then, many strands of crimson lightning burst from Surps' arm. Some shot out to intercept his kick with the intent to pierce his leg. The other strands stayed moving near Surps' side. Surp regained his balance and waited for his attack to hit.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Sannin Final Round - Surpentheon vs Kazuki   Sannin Final Round - Surpentheon vs Kazuki Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:59 pm

"NOW!" kazuki shouted as he quickly placed one arm on the ground to change the position of his body jus barely mission the beams of crimson as he used his other hand to punch the ground with immense force making the rocks all around us bounce up into the air as he executed the needed handsigns with his punching hand kazuki shouted "METEOR DRAGON ASSULT MAX POWER!" The rocks suddenly bursted into flaming dragon heads as the flew at both kazuki and inatzu with immense speed that even kazuki could not dodge his own attack. He instead took this opportunity to hit a large blow against inatzu even if it meant self inflicted damage.

Name: Meteor Dragon Assult
Type:Ninjutsu
Description: The user focuses chakra into his fist and punches the groun causing rocks to fly upward. The rocks then incinerate into flaming dragon heads as they fly at your opponent. With proper control the user can also make the attack hit several objects at once which allows the user to deflect attacks from multiple angles.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Sannin Final Round - Surpentheon vs Kazuki   Sannin Final Round - Surpentheon vs Kazuki Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:06 pm

His smile never fading from his face, Surps crimson lightning that went after Kazuki, changes direction and headed for Kazuki again. The other strands then surrounded Surp in a ball of lightning that would protect him from the oncoming attack.

Demon Lightning- (S-Rank) It's a fusion with lightning and the users blood. It gives the lightning a blood color when it protrudes from the users arm. It takes on an existance of its own through the fusion with the blood. It can attack and protect simular to Gaara's sand. It feeds on the users chakra. Though if it hits a jutsu or opponent, it'll take their chakra.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Sannin Final Round - Surpentheon vs Kazuki   Sannin Final Round - Surpentheon vs Kazuki Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:17 pm

Kazuki using his punching hand pushed off towards Surpentheon in the last split second he had."I may not be able to dodge this but i can sure make you suffer as much as me!!" saying this kazuki already had chakra focused in his hand as he punched forward smashing against the lightning shield. "Elemental Dragon Fist!!" Saying this kazuki released his chakra in the form of a massive dragon as he attempted to break through the shield. Little did he realise that he forgot about the lightning as he was struck right before his previous attack made impact. "GAHHHHH!!!!" kazuki shouted out in pain.

Name:Dragon Fist
Type:taijutsu
Description:The user focuses chakra into their fist and punches forward. The pent up chakra is then released in the form of a dragon
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Sannin Final Round - Surpentheon vs Kazuki   Sannin Final Round - Surpentheon vs Kazuki Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:20 pm

The lightning stabbed and dug into Kazuki, instantly feeding on his chakra. It aso causes Kazuki to surge with high amps of eectricity. This in turn would cause Kazuki's attack to weaken and the barrier Surp is in stands ready for the onslaught.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Sannin Final Round - Surpentheon vs Kazuki   Sannin Final Round - Surpentheon vs Kazuki Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:25 pm

Kazuki with his weakened attack did not manage to break through with the dragon but instead of finishing it with his attack kazuki attmpted to will his way to forcing a normal punch to go through the shield as kazuki screamed out in pain from the electric shocks. "IM ALMOST THERE.....BREAK THROUGH!!" At the same moment the energy field caused kazuki's chakra restraints to disinegrate as they fall off releasing kazuki's pent up chakra. "BREAK THROUGH!!!!" The large mass of chakra surged around kazuki's arm as he attmpted to physically rip through the shield.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Sannin Final Round - Surpentheon vs Kazuki   Sannin Final Round - Surpentheon vs Kazuki Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:31 pm

Realizing his shield wasn't prepared for this attack anymore, Surp steps back into a strange void that opens in the back of his barrier. It then closes leaving the barrier to disappear and Kazuki to take the full blow of his own attack.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Rip Charge- (A-Rank) This is an ability of full god-like aspects. Using electricity, the user rips a hole in space and time. (The size can vary) The hole can be used to absorb attacks or swallow massive objects. Inside the hole is a world of constant storms. Electricity is in no short amount there.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Sannin Final Round - Surpentheon vs Kazuki   Sannin Final Round - Surpentheon vs Kazuki Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:38 pm

Kazuki finally breaking through realises his opponent is gone. "WHAT!" He then turned around and brought up his gaurd as he was bombarded by his own attack. "GYAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!".....as the smoke cleared it shows kazuki breathing heavily his training armour completly blown off and his fighting gi ripped. Shakily kazuki returned to his fighting stance. "No more games... no more running..... COME OUT INATZU!!" For the first time in years kazuki released the massive amounts of chakra pent up inside of him for his own protection as he could already feel the strain on his body. The chakra released is so dangerous that the ground itself starts to shake as the trees are ripped out of the ground. "COME OUT INATZU!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Sannin Final Round - Surpentheon vs Kazuki   Sannin Final Round - Surpentheon vs Kazuki Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:41 pm

Another hole opens and Surp steps out onto the ground. "You'll kill yourself if you continue."
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Sannin Final Round - Surpentheon vs Kazuki   Sannin Final Round - Surpentheon vs Kazuki Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:57 pm

kazuki turned around to face surp. "I promised myself that I would finish my fight. And this time i will not let myself run away by dying!" Saying this kazuki dissapeared from sight once more but this time it seemed different. Kazuki appeared in front of surp before dissapearing again appearing at his side then dissapearing once more appearing above him attmpting to hit his opponent with a double handed smash.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Sannin Final Round - Surpentheon vs Kazuki   Sannin Final Round - Surpentheon vs Kazuki Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:05 pm

"You leave me no choice." As Surp looks up at Kazuki, he then vanishes. The next thing Kazuki knows, is Surps' hand is behind him in attempt to stike a blow to the spinal area. All the time, he thinks to himself. I'll try and this quickly. Surp then vanishes again and appears feet away, his hands surging with electricity.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Sannin Final Round - Surpentheon vs Kazuki   Sannin Final Round - Surpentheon vs Kazuki Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:08 pm

Kazuki turned around with an attempted kick across surp's face before realising he dissapeared to see the sparks of electric chakra being formed several feet away kazuki landed on the ground and dashed forward directly towards surp his fist pulled back charging chakra for another dragon fist.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Sannin Final Round - Surpentheon vs Kazuki   Sannin Final Round - Surpentheon vs Kazuki Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:15 pm

"That demon of yours is dangerous." He then charges at Kazuki his arms surging.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Sannin Final Round - Surpentheon vs Kazuki   Sannin Final Round - Surpentheon vs Kazuki Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:24 pm

"This isn't Daikokuten! This is my will to win!!" kazuki was only a couple steps away from surp before suddenly punching the ground with the arm that wasn't charghing chakra cauing a massive amount of gravel to fly upward. He then quickly evecuted a handseal as his eyes glowed slightly. "Generation seal release!!!" Kazuki then charged the chakra in a swirl around his arm as it created a tornado like motion around his arm. "Generation Dragon Fist!!!" Kazuki shouted as he punched through the gravel causing the dragon to take on the element of earth as it shot forward at massive speed towards Surp.

Name:Generation Seal Release
Type: None
User:Kazuki Jr.
Description: Before dissapering Kazuki Shikimori (Sr) found his grandson when he was an infant and locked secrets to jutsu that he would soon need to know. Now by extreme focus kazuki (jr) can unlock the seal placed on him unlocking the mysteries to the jutsu of his grandfather.

Name:Generation Dragon Fist
Type:Taijutsu
User:Kazuki (jr)
Decription: A technique modified by kazuki jr. with the discovery of the generation seal release technique. The user focuses their chakra in a swirl around there arm causing it to make a tornado like illusion around their arm. The user then punches forward releasing the energy in the form of a dragon with the spiraling form of the chakra condensing the chakra till the point of impact where the dragon explodes.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Sannin Final Round - Surpentheon vs Kazuki   Sannin Final Round - Surpentheon vs Kazuki Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:31 pm

The lightning turns crimson and blasts at Kazuki's arm. It then swirls with the air and circles his arm with the earth. "I'm sorry." Surp clenches his hand into a fist. The lightning then implodes on Kazu's arm. With its power, it will incinerate Kazu's arm and cause him to fly backwards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sannin Final Round - Surpentheon vs Kazuki   Sannin Final Round - Surpentheon vs Kazuki Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Sannin Final Round - Surpentheon vs Kazuki
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next