Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Mabushii Town! Black Star's Arrival -Private: Black Star and Laria- Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Mabushii Town! Black Star's Arrival -Private: Black Star and Laria- Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Mabushii Town! Black Star's Arrival -Private: Black Star and Laria- Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Mabushii Town! Black Star's Arrival -Private: Black Star and Laria- Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Mabushii Town! Black Star's Arrival -Private: Black Star and Laria- Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Mabushii Town! Black Star's Arrival -Private: Black Star and Laria- Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Mabushii Town! Black Star's Arrival -Private: Black Star and Laria- Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Mabushii Town! Black Star's Arrival -Private: Black Star and Laria- Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Mabushii Town! Black Star's Arrival -Private: Black Star and Laria- Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Mabushii Town! Black Star's Arrival -Private: Black Star and Laria- -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Mabushii Town! Black Star's Arrival -Private: Black Star and Laria- -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Mabushii Town! Black Star's Arrival -Private: Black Star and Laria-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Black Star

Black Star

Mabushii Town! Black Star's Arrival -Private: Black Star and Laria- Empty
PostSubject: Mabushii Town! Black Star's Arrival -Private: Black Star and Laria-   Mabushii Town! Black Star's Arrival -Private: Black Star and Laria- Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:51 pm

-Over the horizon, the silhouette of two people were seen, approaching the town. One was seemed to be alot shorter than the one next to him and had spikey hair, resembling that of a star. The figure had it arms folded behind his head, which were quite muscular at that. The other figure had long hair and a tall, slender built, showing that it was most likely a girl. Since the other figure has a muscular type figure, it was surely a male.-

-The male spoke out, waving his hands in the air. "I can't surpass God like this! C'mon, this is too boring! We need some action!" He put his hands to his side abruptly and groaned in discontent. Based on that display, He seemed to be loud person, who yearned for adventure, action or something of the sort. -

-As they two entered the town, walking under a streetlight, their features were fully revealed. The male had blue spiked hair with emerald green eyes. He had a black funnel collared shirt with a sliver line running down its side, along with black and white shorts. He had black fingerless gloves with a metal plate and a tattoo of a star on his left arm. He had black shoes with metal buckles, which shook everytime he took a step.-

-The female's attire consisted of yellow outfit with a skirt end that has a slit down its side. She had a bright yellow star on the left breast of the outfit. A dark brown scarf was wrapped around her neck, whipping in the wind as she followed behind the male. She also sports a tight brown stocking on her right leg, starting from her knee and white boots. She has a sash which resembles metal rivets. She had a soft, kind expression on her face, indigo eyes and long black hair which is wrapped up in a pony tail.-

"Black Star..." -The female said, sighing. A sweat drop ran down the side of her face as they proceeded into town.-

"Sorry, Tsubaki! But, its just so boring..!" -The boy known as Black Star responded. He began to speak inaudibly as they walked through Mabushii town. As they walked, Tsubaki managed to spot something out of the corner of her eye. A hot spring. She looked over to Black Star and smiled. Black Star looked back over to her, a flustered look on his face.- "What?

"Do you mind if I..go to those hot springs over that. A nice relaxing bath will do me good!" -She smiled, hoping Black Star would allow her to go. Although she didn't need to ask him, she did it anyway out of respect, which showed she was a very nice and respectful person. Black Star stared at her, before smiling. He nodded and gave her a thumbs up. Tsubaki took that as a yes and skipped in joy over to the hot springs, Black Star standing there only to watch her person dissapear through the hotspring doors.

This is perfect! I can go peek at Tsubaki and other hot girls. Haha! Wonderful! -He thought, deciding to use his time wisely. He tried to make himself not look suspicious, as he slowly approached the back of the hot springs.-

Last edited by Black Star on Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

Type : Foresaken Heavens
Elements : Fire, Water, Medical

PostSubject: Re: Mabushii Town! Black Star's Arrival -Private: Black Star and Laria-   Mabushii Town! Black Star's Arrival -Private: Black Star and Laria- Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:06 pm

Laria was walking through the town, on her way from the Xzeno's house and she was walking to the Crater Village to meet with her father when she heard two people talking. The blonde ninja turn to see the female run off into the springs...and see the boy try and sneak a peak in it. "Oh..you've gotta be kiddin' me..." The Xzeno quickly drew Valxion and silently walked behind the boy, poking Valxion into his back. "Whaddya think yer doing kid?"
Back to top Go down
Black Star

Black Star

PostSubject: Re: Mabushii Town! Black Star's Arrival -Private: Black Star and Laria-   Mabushii Town! Black Star's Arrival -Private: Black Star and Laria- Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:16 pm

-He felt the sword poke his back and he leaped into the air and landed on his bottom, all in a comical fashion. He turned around and pointed to the blond kunochi, a look of anger on his face. He gritted his teeth and pulled up his imaginary sleeves- "WHAT WAS THAT FOR, LADY!" -He asked, growling in a low voice-
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

Type : Foresaken Heavens
Elements : Fire, Water, Medical

PostSubject: Re: Mabushii Town! Black Star's Arrival -Private: Black Star and Laria-   Mabushii Town! Black Star's Arrival -Private: Black Star and Laria- Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:23 pm

"For bein' a pervert." Laria sighed and rested her blade on her shoulder. "Why is a kid peaking at girls in a hotsprings anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Black Star

Black Star

PostSubject: Re: Mabushii Town! Black Star's Arrival -Private: Black Star and Laria-   Mabushii Town! Black Star's Arrival -Private: Black Star and Laria- Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:31 pm

"I'm not a pervert!" -He retorted, a light blush going across his face. He turned his head and crossed his arms.- "I'm a warrior! I'm only going to the Hot Springs because my partner is over there!" -He smirked. He wasn't lying. His teammate was over there, and he wasn't a pervert. He was of the male gender and only interested in the female body. It was curiosity.- "Now if you excuse me.." -He contiuned on his way to the Hot Springs-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mabushii Town! Black Star's Arrival -Private: Black Star and Laria-   Mabushii Town! Black Star's Arrival -Private: Black Star and Laria- Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Mabushii Town! Black Star's Arrival -Private: Black Star and Laria-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of Shinobi :: Archives :: Archives Pre 2012 :: Other Archives-
Jump to: